joket

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! Sorry for double posting, but I feel this question lays better here, on the plugin support:

I can have let's say 5 different bombs parallely going on the map.
There can be 3 breakable events around.
I should make something in the bomb spawned event which locally activates some trigger that then the breakable event can check for! (Let's say the breakable event checks for local switches of the bombs, but can't say how to make it check for any bombs)

Problem is:
Event which is breakable: have either - 1) a check for bombs explodings in 3 tiles from it; or 2) a notetag or a comment - or even a region id - for the bombs to check so that it can then after being broken

or, on the contrary:

Bomb which can check for any breakable event around it, locally (which sounds the smarter way) and trigger local switch change on them
something like:
If breakableEvent is within 3 tiles from this event (bomb): then--> $gameSelfSwitches.setValue([MapID, BreakableEventID, 'A'], true)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Guess I had to do something related to xmas... :kaoswt2:
SWZtrkz.jpg
"16. Do NOT contact other members by private message, on the forum or status feed, inviting them to put additional tools (such as leaderboards, ads, etc - whether yours or another person's) into their game."
Oh no. Necessity is the mother of invention. Do I want to know what happened?
Early WIP for my next entry. Since it's early you're going to need to wait a little longer than usual. What's that? You'll find out in my next update!
12.PNG
20 festive cards can now be unlocked in BiteMe!

The cards are permanent, but can only be unlocked in December!
Once the year is over, you won't be able to unlock the cards, or to upgrade it.
https://johndoenews.itch.io/biteme-storymodeCard141-160-Ad.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seafarer