Koru-chan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I'm using the Status Menu Core in my game.

An issue I'm having is there is only one main character in my game. The rest are used a lot, but don't have the same tracking for certain things like relationships and so forth where I'd want a variable page visible. But there is only one area in the plugins where I can assign what options are available in the command window for the status menu and it affects all actors globally.

Is there a way to set a separate command window for my main actor's status menu and have all the other ones run off a globally set one? I'm not very js savvy, so keep it as dumb as possible if you can. xD Thank you for your time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today's the day I post my demo!
I am having a great day today humans! May your day be great too! Praise the altar.
Recently discovered that an old member called "Kaus" stole some tilesets from other games, claim as yours, and some people associate his nick with mine. Besides having the same name, he was publishing tilesets too. Bad luck? Guess maybe I'll need to change my nickname... :(

My best practices for a new amazing plugin by this author https://kagedesuworkshop.blogspot.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saediga