Vach

Making Evering
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi.

I'm using the SFont plugin by Victor Sant in my game along with a bunch of Yanfly's (BattleEngineCore, SkillCore, SaveCore,VictoryAftermath, MainMenuManager...)

The TP cost doesn’t show up the first time you open the menu (Skills Menu and in battle) but do show the next time you open. It’s a weird bug that it making my brain hurt.

By deactivating SFont the TP cost shows just fine (but I need to use this plugin). Also, if I change the font for the TP to be the default instead of a colored one, it works.

I've found this thread from @Oscar92player with a similar issue but the solution doesn't work for me.

If there's no solution, maybe recommend to me a similar plugin that uses a bitmap image instead of a font file for the font.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2021-09-19 185721.png
    Captura de pantalla 2021-09-19 185721.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Captura de pantalla 2021-09-19 185736.png
    Captura de pantalla 2021-09-19 185736.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 2

Vach

Making Evering
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just found out that the script "loads" first the white and blue fonts because they are the system colors. If I change the TP cost color to blue or default (white) it works fine.

But I want green.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i only have one decent song and i dont even think it fits for a video game
Update: I finished the combat arena! My goodness, it took a while! There were numerous little bugs to squash.
Maldra wrote on stramin's profile.
Hi regarding the 32 bit -> 64 bit
I am running on a 64 bit windows OS and tried doing this conversion. I converted all of the .exe files that I could find in the KADOKAWA\RPGMV folder using the 4gbpatch.exe file. However, after trying to access RPG Maker MV after this conversion, it simply will not load. Do you have any advice or any ideas?
****ing muscle memory: does anyone else habitually quit out of test play when they notice something they """HAVE""" to fix, in spite of the fact that you can now edit DURING test play?

...thousands of times...

...every day?
Does anyone recognize him? :kaocry:
pwkyiDa.jpg

And hi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuangou