Not open for further replies.

metronome

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (Sure!)
Primarily Uses
When you set a variable directly like that from the raw data, it will not retrieve anything but specifically item 25. To which, if you're using independent items for the item category, it will yield nothing because independent items have their own specific item ID's. Use $gameVariables.setValue(100, $gameParty.numIndependentItems($dataItems[25])) instead.
Hi,

This code:

$gameVariables.setValue(100, $gameParty.numIndependentItems($dataItems[25]))works pretty well~~

Is there any short version to that? example something like $gameParty._independenttems[25] instead of $gameParty.numIndependentItems($dataItems[25]) ?

And then what about armors and weapons? Is it: $gameVariables.setValue(100, $gameParty.numIndependentArmors($dataArmors[25]))?

Thanks for your speedy reply btw:).

Last edited by a moderator:

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi,

This code:

$gameVariables.setValue(100, $gameParty.numIndependentItems($dataItems[25]))works pretty well~~

Is there any short version to that? example something like $gameParty._independenttems[25] instead of $gameParty.numIndependentItems($dataItems[25]) ?

And then what about armors and weapons? Is it: $gameVariables.setValue(100, $gameParty.numIndependentArmors($dataArmors[25]))?

Thanks for your speedy reply btw:).
$gameVariables.setValue(100, $gameParty.numIndependentItems($dataItems[25]))

$gameVariables.setValue(100, $gameParty.numIndependentItems($dataIWeapons[25]))

$gameVariables.setValue(100, $gameParty.numIndependentItems($dataIArmors[25]))

That's basically it~

metronome

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (Sure!)
Primarily Uses
$gameVariables.setValue(100, $gameParty.numIndependentItems($dataItems[25]))

$gameVariables.setValue(100, $gameParty.numIndependentItems($dataIWeapons[25]))

$gameVariables.setValue(100, $gameParty.numIndependentItems($dataIArmors[25]))

That's basically it~
Argh! I was so stupid. I forgot to check your item_core.js directly lol

I see that you could also do something like $gameVariables.setValue(100,$gameParty._independentWeapons[25]) there~~

Pretty cool! Thanks

Back to game testing:D

edit:

err....actually, there is no shortcut >.< you gotta have to type them in long way

TheGamedawg

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
When you set a variable directly like that from the raw data, it will not retrieve anything but specifically item 25. To which, if you're using independent items for the item category, it will yield nothing because independent items have their own specific item ID's. Use $gameVariables.setValue(100, $gameParty.numIndependentItems($dataItems[25])) instead.

Go to your data folder within the game project and look for Actors.json there. Post what you see there into here and I'll tell you if it's unupdated data or not. 
Sure thing!  My game has several characters planned, some of which do not have names or the little <Equip Slot:> notetag yet.  Here is the first character, who I am mostly using to test this.  I did add everything for him and he's suppose to start with the weapon in index 1 and the armor in index 37.  Nothing else.

{"id":1,"battlerName":"Actor1_1","characterIndex":0,"characterName":"Actor1","classId":1,"equips":[1,37,2,3,0],"faceIndex":0,"faceName":"Actor1","traits":[{"code":51,"dataId":1,"value":1},{"code":52,"dataId":1,"value":1},{"code":31,"dataId":1,"value":1},{"code":41,"dataId":1,"value":1}],"initialLevel":1,"maxLevel":1,"name":"","nickname":"","note":"","profile":""},

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
Sure thing!  My game has several characters planned, some of which do not have names or the little <Equip Slot:> notetag yet.  Here is the first character, who I am mostly using to test this.  I did add everything for him and he's suppose to start with the weapon in index 1 and the armor in index 37.  Nothing else.

{"id":1,"battlerName":"Actor1_1","characterIndex":0,"characterName":"Actor1","classId":1,"equips":[1,37,2,3,0],"faceIndex":0,"faceName":"Actor1","traits":[{"code":51,"dataId":1,"value":1},{"code":52,"dataId":1,"value":1},{"code":31,"dataId":1,"value":1},{"code":41,"dataId":1,"value":1}],"initialLevel":1,"maxLevel":1,"name":"","nickname":"","note":"","profile":""},
Your Actors.json file indicates that your actor has equipped the following:

Weapon 1

Armor 37

Armor 2

Armor 3

Is this correct and does it match your database? I'm going to guess it doesn't. That means MV hasn't updated the Actors.json properly.

If you want to fix it, search for 

"equips":[1,37,2,3,0]And replace it with

"equips":[1,0,0,0,0]To empty everything out.

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
Critical Control

Features and How to Use

It's time to make that LUK stat less useless!

This plugin allows you to modify the critical hit rate formula across a global scale and for an individual skill/item scale.

Plugin: http://yanfly.moe/plugins/en/YEP_X_CriticalControl.js

Instructions

Introduction

This plugin requires YEP_DamageCore.

Make sure this plugin is located under YEP_DamageCore in the plugin list.

This plugin allows you to modify the critical hit rate formula across a global scale and for an individual skill/item scale.

Notetags

You may use these notetags to adjust various factors for critical success rates and critical damage adjustments.

Skill and Item Notetags:

<Critical Rate: x%>

This sets the skill/item’s critical hit rate to x%, ignoring any critical hit rate bonuses the user may have an ignoring any critical hit evasion bonuses the target may have.

*Note: Using this tag sets the skill/item to enable Critical Hits.

<Critical Rate: x.y>

This sets the skill/item’s critical hit rate to the float x.y, ignoring any critical hit rate bonuses the user may have an ignoring any critical hit evasion bonuses the target may have.

<Critical Multiplier: x%>

This sets the skill/item’s critical damage multiplier as x% while still factoring in the user’s critical damage multiplier bonuses.

<Critical Multiplier: x.y>

This sets the skill/item’s critical damage multiplier as x.y while still factoring in the user’s critical damage multiplier bonuses.

<Flat Critical: x% stat>

Increases the skill/item’s flat critical bonus by x% of ‘stat’. Replace ‘stat’ with ‘hp’, ‘mp’, ‘atk’, ‘def’, ‘mat’, ‘mdf’, ‘agi’, or ‘luk’. Using multiple instances of this notetag will override the previous.

Actor, Class, Enemy, Weapon, Armor, and State Notetags:

<Critical Multiplier: +x%>

<Critical Multiplier: -x%>

Alters the damage of a critical hit by x% for this actor, class, enemy, weapon, armor, or state. This is an additive trait.

<Flat Critical: +x>

<Flat Critical: -x>

Alters the damage of a critical hit by +x or -x for this actor, class, enemy, weapon, armor, or state. This is an additive trait.

<Certain Hit Critical Rate: +x%>

<Certain Hit Critical Rate: -x%>

Alters the critical hit critical rate chance of certain hit skills for the user by +x% or -x% if this notetag exists in the actor, class, enemy, weapon, armor, or state notetags. This is an additive trait.

<Physical Critical Rate: +x%>

<Physical Critical Rate: -x%>

Alters the physical critical rate chance of certain hit skills for the user by +x% or -x% if this notetag exists in the actor, class, enemy, weapon, armor, or state notetags. This is an additive trait.

<Magical Critical Rate: +x%>

<Magical Critical Rate: -x%>

Alters the magical critical rate chance of certain hit skills for the user by +x% or -x% if this notetag exists in the actor, class, enemy, weapon, armor, or state notetags. This is an additive trait.

Lunatic Mode – Critical Formulas

For those with a bit of JavaScript experience, you can create more in-depth formulas for critical hits for individual skills.

Skill and Item Notetags:

<Critical Rate Formula>

rate = user.cri + 0.2;

rate -= 1 – target.cev;

</Critical Rate Formula>

This adjusts the critical hit success rate for the skill/item. You can use multiplie lines to write out the formula, and ‘rate’ will be the success rate used to determine the skill’s critical success rate.

<Critical Multiplier Formula>

value *= 3.0 + bonus;

value *= $gameVariables.value(1) * 0.01;

</Critical Multiplier Formula>

This adjusts the critical multiplier formula for the skill/item. You can use multiple lines to write out the formula, and ‘value’ will be the amount of damage adjusted for the critical multiplier.

<Flat Critical Formula>

value += 1.5 * user.luk + bonus;

value -= 0.75 * target.luk;

</Flat Critical Formula>

This adjusts the flat critical formula for the skill/item if you wish for there to be one. This is primarily used for a flat increase in critical damage and is usually applied after all other applied multipliers.

*Note: Remember to use a negative number for heals.

Yanfly Engine Plugins – Battle Engine Extension – Action Sequence Commands

If you have YEP_BattleEngineCore.js installed with this plugin located underneath it in the Plugin Manager, you can make use of these extra damage related action sequences.

CRITICAL MULTIPLIER: x%

CRITICAL MULTIPLIER: x.y

CRITICAL MULTIPLIER: VARIABLE x

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

This changes the critical multiplier for the skill/item until the end of the action sequence. This will only take effect if there is a critical hit. If you use a variable, it is treated as a percentage.

Usage Example: critical multiplier: 50%

critical multiplier: 8.667

critical multiplier: variable 3

FLAT CRITICAL: +x

FLAT CRITICAL: -x

FLAT CRITICAL: VARIABLE x

This changes the flat critical increase for the skill/item until the end of the action sequence. This will only take effect if there is a critical hit. This will automatically adjust for damage or healing.

Usage Example: flat critical: +100

flat critical: -250

flat critical: variable 3

FORCE CRITICAL

FORCE NO CRITICAL

NORMAL CRITICAL

This forces the following action effects in the action sequence to either always be a critical hit or not a critical hit ignoring all other factors. Using ‘normal critical’ will reduce the following action effects to use the regular critical hit rate calculation.

Usage Example: force critical

force no critical

normal critical

DarkSlayerEX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I was hoping to know if you could add support for gear(Including Armors) to add equipment slots with EquipCore. I wanted to make a bow replace the shield slot with an Ammo slot, for use with ammo mods. I also wanted to be able to equip a belt, and add pouch slots.

Basically, I was hoping for there to be a way to remove specific slots, and a way to completely overwrite a slot with a new slot type.

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
How can I reduce the length of the ATB gauge ???

Sol Rising

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I'm trying to force only critical hits at the end of my attack sequence, but it's not working can help?

force critical

action effect

action effect

action effect

also tried out the luck stat.. doesn't seem to be working?

I gave one of my classes base value of 999 luck and he still didn't hit any critical's...

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Edit: Nvm, figured out what caused my problem ;D

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Neat-o.

But Yanfly, what if I still like my LUK? D:

Or more specifically, what if I wanted to modify how important LUK is to critical chance, and actually make LUK's effect MORE pronounced?

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
For the critical core, is there a way to make it dependent on the user's stats (half of luck for example) plus the bonuses minus the enemy's without always dealing a crit?

SOC

Be your own hero
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure which plugin (I think it's ATB due to small gauges on style 2) is doing this, but the HP/MP/TP gauges show 99/99 values for them (or anything lower) but when it reaches 3-4 digits like 100 or 1000 it doesn't show 100/100 or 1000/1000, just 100 or 1000. Is there a way to increase the size of these gauges and digit grouping when using style 2? Will there be a way in a future update?

Will there be a way to randomize initial speed setting between two values like 0-4000 per battle and have it be influenced by AGI? What is Rubberband?

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
Neat-o.

But Yanfly, what if I still like my LUK? D:

Or more specifically, what if I wanted to modify how important LUK is to critical chance, and actually make LUK's effect MORE pronounced?
In the plugin's parameters, there's settings for you to adjust how you want the formula created. In it, you can make adjustments for LUK to be applied to the critical chance.

For the critical core, is there a way to make it dependent on the user's stats (half of luck for example) plus the bonuses minus the enemy's without always dealing a crit?

If it's not critical related, the plugin wouldn't affect anything so no. If you plan on making something affect the damage rate, you'd have to do that within the Damage Core itself. There's 100 damage steps you can modify and you can do it within there.

I'm not sure which plugin (I think it's ATB due to small gauges on style 2) is doing this, but the HP/MP/TP gauges show 99/99 values for them (or anything lower) but when it reaches 3-4 digits like 100 or 1000 it doesn't show 100/100 or 1000/1000, just 100 or 1000. Is there a way to increase the size of these gauges and digit grouping when using style 2? Will there be a way in a future update?

Will there be a way to randomize initial speed setting between two values like 0-4000 per battle and have it be influenced by AGI? What is Rubberband?

By default, if there's not enough space to accomodate a current/max format, it will just go with the current value. As of now, nothing within the battle engine core affects the way the battle status window visually looks. There won't be a future update to the plugin directly but there will be a future plugin for visual appearances for the battle status.

As for what rubberbanding is, I'll just quote from within the plugin settings itself:

This is an auto-balance mechanic for AGI.If rubberbanding is enabled, what is the minimumspeed increase? This is a formula.If rubberbanding is enabled, what is the maximumspeed increase? This is a formula.Long story short, it's a balancing mechanic to prevent battlers with slower AGI from falling behind and battlers who stack AGI mid-battle from getting too far ahead.

Reactions: SOC

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
In the plugin's parameters, there's settings for you to adjust how you want the formula created. In it, you can make adjustments for LUK to be applied to the critical chance.

If it's not critical related, the plugin wouldn't affect anything so no. If you plan on making something affect the damage rate, you'd have to do that within the Damage Core itself. There's 100 damage steps you can modify and you can do it within there.

By default, if there's not enough space to accomodate a current/max format, it will just go with the current value. As of now, nothing within the battle engine core affects the way the battle status window visually looks. There won't be a future update to the plugin directly but there will be a future plugin for visual appearances for the battle status.

As for what rubberbanding is, I'll just quote from within the plugin settings itself:
Well thanks for letting me know. Should have clarified whether it was a certain stat that could go into the critical rate (Luck or a stat renamed dexterity determining critical rate. I tried it and I always got criticals, even from those you wouldn't expect to do criticals.)

I guess I should wait for a battle params formula.

Sol Rising

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
i'm trying to make the emnity plugin from Liquid work with the AI commands, any help? it's not working... doesn't seem to follow at enmity at all..

<AI Level: 100>

<AI Priority>

State !== Fear: Ignite, Lowest Enmity

HP % param <= 20%: Heal, Lowest HP%

State === Burn: Fire Pillar, Lowest HP%

Always: Ignite, Highest Enmity

</AI Priority>

Even tried a simple one a test monster,

<AI Priority>

Always: Attack, Highest Enmity

</AI Priority>

even tried without using enmity and it doesn't seem to follow...

<AI Priority>

State !== Fear: SKILL 15, Lowest HP%

HP % param <= 20%: SKILL 8, Lowest HP%

State === Burn: SKILL 9, Lowest HP%

Always: SKILL 15, Lowest HP%

</AI Priority>

<AI Priority>

Always: SKILL 1, Lowest HP%

</AI Priority>

TheGamedawg

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Battle System - ATB

Features and How to Use

MAKE SURE YOU GUYS HAVE THE UPDATED BATTLE ENGINE CORE TO USE THIS!

The ever so popularly requested battle system: ATB! Made similarly to match the Final Fantasy series, the ATB system starts off with your characters filling up their gauges before they can input an action. Once an action is inputted, they start to quickly charge it up before going to perform their attack.

Plugin: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7vho9fnbbuyfe6n/YEP_X_BattleSysATB.js?dl=0

Instructions

Introduction

The Battle System – Active Turn Battle plugin is an extension plugin for Yanfly Engine Plugins’ Battle Engine Core. This extension plugin will not work without the main plugin.

To use the ATB system, go to the Battle Engine Core plugin and change the ‘Default System’ setting in the parameters to ‘atb’.

The Active Turn Battle system functions in such where battlers will have a new gauge in battle functioning as their turn gauge. As time goes by without anything happening such as actions, menu selection, etc, the gauge fills up. Once it is full, the battler can commit to an action.

After committing to an action, the battler charges the skill before using it in battle to either attack an enemy, heal an ally, etc. Upon finishing the action, the gauge drains to empty and the battler must charge it up again.

This is a battle system where agility plays an important factor in the progress of battle where higher agility values give battlers more advantage and lower agility values give battlers less advantage.

Plugin Commands

To change your battle system to Active Turn Battle if it isn’t the default battle system, you can use the following Plugin Command:

Plugin Command:

setBattleSys ATB

Sets battle system to Active Turn Battle.

setBattleSys DTB

Sets battle system to Default Turn Battle.

Using the above Plugin Commands, you can toggle between the Default Battle System and Active Turn Battle!

Notetags

The following are notetags that pertain to and affect the ATB system.

Skill and Item Notetags:

<ATB Help>

text

text

</ATB Help>

For those planning on using multiple battle systems, sometimes you may have your skills perform differently while using ATB. If so, using this notetag will allow skills and items to display different help text while ATB is enabled.

<ATB Speed: x>

<ATB Charge: x>

<ATB Gauge: x>

Usable only during ATB. This sets the target’s current speed or charge to x. If ‘speed’ or ‘charge’ is used, it will only affect those gauges while in the respective phase. If ‘gauge’ is used, it will affect either.

<ATB Speed: x%>

<ATB Charge: x%>

<ATB Gauge: x%>

Usable only during ATB. This sets the target’s current speed or charge to x% of the whole gauge. If ‘speed’ or ‘charge’ is used, it will only affect those gauges while in the respective phase. If ‘gauge’ is used, it will affect either.

<ATB Speed: +x> or <ATB Speed: -x>

<ATB Charge: +x> or <ATB Charge: -x>

<ATB Gauge: +x> or <ATB Gauge: -x>

Usable only during ATB. This increases or decreases the target’s current speed or charge by x. If ‘speed’ or ‘charge’ is used, it will only affect those gauges while in the respective phase. If ‘gauge’ is used, it will affect either.

<ATB Speed: +x%> or <ATB Speed: -x%>

<ATB Charge: +x%> or <ATB Charge: -x%>

<ATB Gauge: +x%> or <ATB Gauge: -x%>

Usable only during ATB. This increases or decreases the target’s current speed or charge by x% of the whole gauge. If ‘speed’ or ‘charge’ is used, it will only affect those gauges while in the respective phase. If ‘gauge’ is used, it will affect either.

<After ATB: x>

<After ATB: x%>

This will set the skill/item user’s ATB speed value to x or x%. If ‘x’ is used, this will be the exact ATB value. If x% is used, this will be the percentage of the ATB gauge that it will be at.

<ATB Interrupt>

<ATB Interrupt: x%>

This will give the skill the ability to interrupt and cancel out the target’s current action while it is in the charging phase. If the ‘x%’ notetag version is used, it will have a x% chance of success.

Actor, Class, Enemy, Weapon, Armor, and State Notetags:

<ATB Start: +x>

<ATB Start: +x%>

Usable only during ATB. This will give the actor, class, enemy, weapon, armor, or state the property of starting battle with X ATB Speed or X% of the ATB gauge filled up.

<ATB Turn: +x>

<ATB Turn: +x%>

Usable only during ATB. This will give the actor, class, enemy, weapon, armor, or state the property of starting a turn with X ATB Speed or X% of the ATB gauge filled up.

Lunatic Mode – Conditional ATB Speed and Conditional ATB Charge

For those who have a bit of JavaScript experience and would like to have more unique ways of performing ATB speed and charge changes, you can use the following notetags:

Skill and Item Notetags:

<Target ATB Eval>

speed = x;

charge = x;

</Target ATB Eval>

You can omit speed and/or charge. Whatever you set ‘speed’ to will change the ATB speed of the target. If the target is charging, ‘charge’ will cause the target’s charge to change to that value. To make things more simple, ‘max’ will be the full gauge value.

Here is an example:

<Target ATB Eval>

speed = target.hp / target.mhp * max;

charge = target.hp / target.mhp * max;

</Target ATB Eval>

The above code will set the user’s current ATB gauge to position equal to the target’s HP ratio. If the target has 25% HP, the ATB gauge will go to 25% full for the target.

— — — — —

<After ATB Eval>

speed = x;

</After ATB Eval>

This is the ATB set after the user has used the skill/item and the custom ATB amount you want the user to be at after. ‘max’ be the value of the full gauge value. Whatever you set ‘speed’, the user’s ATB speed value will change to that much:

Here is an example:

<After ATB Eval>

speed = user.mp / user.mmp * max;

</After ATB Eval>

The above code will set the user’s ATB gauge after using the skill/item to equal the user’s MP ratio. If the user has 25% MP, the ATB gauge will go to 25% full for the user.

— — — — —

<ATB Interrupt Eval>

interrupt = true;

</ATB Interrupt Eval>

This will allow you to set custom conditions for interrupting a target. Keep in mind that even though it is a custom condition, it still requires the target to be in the charging phase for the interrupt to work. By setting ‘interrupt = true’, the target will be interrupted.

Here is an example:

<ATB Interrupt Eval>

if (user.hp > target.hp) {

interrupt = true;

}

</ATB Interrupt Eval>

The above code will state that if the user has more HP than the target, the target will be interrupted.

Yanfly Engine Plugins – Battle Engine Extension – Action Sequence Commands

You can make use of these extra ATB related action sequences.

ATB CHARGE: target, X

ATB CHARGE: target, X%

ATB CHARGE: targets, +X

ATB CHARGE: targets, +X%

Usable only for ATB. Sets the target’s ATB charge to X or X%. This only applies when the target is in the ATB charge phase. This will not affect the user to prevent mechanical issues.

Usage Example: atb charge: targets, +5000

atb charge: target, -50%

ATB GAUGE: target, X

ATB GAUGE: target, X%

ATB GAUGE: targets, +X

ATB GAUGE: targets, +X%

Usable only for ATB. Sets the target’s ATB speed or charge (whichever the user is currently filling up) to X or X%. This only. This will not affect the user to prevent mechanical issues.

Usage Example: atb gauge: targets, +5000

atb gauge: target, -50%

ATB INTERRUPT: target

Usable only for ATB. If the target is in the charging phase, interrupt it.

Usage Example: atb interrupt: targets

ATB SPEED: target, X

ATB SPEED: target, X%

ATB SPEED: targets, +X

ATB SPEED: targets, +X%

Usable only for ATB. Sets the target’s ATB speed to X or X%. This only applies when the target is filling up its ATB gauge. This will not affect the user to prevent mechanical issues.

Usage Example: atb speed: targets, +5000

atb speed: target, -50%
I have a quick question for the ATB plugin that I couldn't find an answer for.  Now, in my project, characters have a speed stat from 1-30.  While speed for characters past 20 speed seems to work fine, when it gets to 10 or below, characters start to move excruciatingly slow.  Like, it seems like a character with 30 speed gets to move 20 times before someone with 1 speed gets to go once levels of slow.

With that in mind, I was wondering if there was a way to somehow pull the equilibrium for speeds like that closer.  For example, maybe a character with 30 could go at max twice before someone with 1 speed.  I want the slow characters to be slow, but not too slow.

Sol Rising

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I have a quick question for the ATB plugin that I couldn't find an answer for.  Now, in my project, characters have a speed stat from 1-30.  While speed for characters past 20 speed seems to work fine, when it gets to 10 or below, characters start to move excruciatingly slow.  Like, it seems like a character with 30 speed gets to move 20 times before someone with 1 speed gets to go once levels of slow.

With that in mind, I was wondering if there was a way to somehow pull the equilibrium for speeds like that closer.  For example, maybe a character with 30 could go at max twice before someone with 1 speed.  I want the slow characters to be slow, but not too slow.
it's in the settings under rubber banding

TheGamedawg

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
it's in the settings under rubber banding
I have found that, but all it seems to do is make any character with less than X speed's gauge fill up at the exact same rate.  I'm not trying to do that, I'm trying to make it so characters with different speed values will not be too fast or too slow compared to each other.

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hello Yanfly. It seems that my battlebacks are dissapearing when I use certain action sequences. 

It's not the BattleBack1, but the BattleBack2. 

Here's the sequence I'm using:

<setup action>display actionimmortal: targets, truewait: 40</setup action><whole Action>hide battle hudopacity not focus: 0%camera focus: user, front center, 45zoom: 1.35, 45wait: 45motion guard: usermotion wait: userwait: 30animation 52: userwait for animationreset zoom: 35wait: 35motion victory: usermotion wait: userse: jump2jump user: 150, 35wait for jumpse: jump2jump user: 300, 35wait for jumpse: jump2float user: 750%, 35wait for floatwait: 20action animation: targetwait: 10animation 143: targetwait: 10animation 144: targetwait: 10action animation: targetwait: 25action effect: targetwait: 20motion evade: usermotion wait: userfloat user: 0%, 30SE: fallwait: 15jump user: 80, 25wait for jumpjump user: 40, 25wait for jumpwait: 45clear battle logimmortal: targets, falsedeath breakperform finish</whole Action><follow action>wait: 15opacity not focus: 100%show battle hud</follow action>
It seems to be "Breaking" right about the point where "animation 144" is playing. Any idea how I could remedy this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!
Hi everyone! Here's what I'm working on today! It's one of the dorms on campus. I know I said I wouldn't use assets but I reused a few things from the cafeteria hehe.
FCuxBOMXMAICK5e
I added a little squish effect when characters change direction to try and make things a bit more lively. Though it's a bit hard to see on the fast moving guys.
2f4fiuy.gif
I just discovered this game exists; the premise itself is ****ing hilarious. https://www.humblebundle.com/store/kill-it-with-fire
Can't wait for next update! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brax06