Not open for further replies.

Znikomek

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hi,

about YEP.12 – Item Upgrade Slots,

how can i get/change item name in slot X?

jiro

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
日本人の次郎といいます。

初めてこのフォーラムに参加したばかりなので、勝手がわからないことも多いと思いますが、ご了承ください。

バグが確認されたのは、

Yep_CoreEngine version1.1

です。

内容としては、スキル習得のノートタグに"<Learn at Level: x>"を入力しても適用されないといったものです。

勝手ながらソースコードを拝見したのですが、

ソースコードの789行目の正規表現が、"LEARN LEVEL"となっていました。

その部分を修正したところ、上記のノートで正常に動作いたしました。

そちらでも確認をお願いいたします。

以上です。

-------------------------------------------

Hello. Im Jiro in Japanese.

Sorry, my English is not perfect.

I joined this forum at first.

I'm sorry if I might do bad things.

I found bug in "Yep_CoreEngine" version 1.11

"<Learn at Level:x>" doesn't apply it to Class.

I looked your source code,

In Line:789, "LEARN AT LEVEL" was "LEARN LEVEL".

Notetag applied it to Class when I fixed "LEARN LEVEL" for myself.

Feinne

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Yanfly Just got the chance to download the Armor Scaling update and it works beautifully now, thank you! 

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
I disabled the offending plugins that were not yours and sadly it did not help much. I even disabled two plugins that was not in the crash report that I had installed at the time I actually updated, but I still got the same error.

When you disabled the non-YEP plugins, did you save first and then do a battle test? If you do not save, you do not save the changes either.

I looked at your list and the TP Upgrade plugin is the culprit. The plugin creator overwrites the onBattleStart function there instead of 'aliasing' them, which is what is used to define the free turns in my plugin.

I don't know if this is really a bug, but... for some reason in any of my projects that has Item Synthesis, the Synthesis command won't show up in the main menu of the game during play testing despite show command and auto place command being set to true in the plugin parameters. The Synthesis command won't even show up in the menu of a brand new project that only has Core Engine and Item Synthesis.

For future reference, what would I put into Main Menu Manager to get around this issue?

If you don't have a recipe, it will not show up in your main menu.

Hello Yanfly. Been a while since ive been on these forums. I'm using one of your oh

so amazing scripts and im not getting intended effects from one of your notetag things i put into the enemies.

Plugin Name: Yep_X_AnimatedSVEnemies

Error Message: There is no error message, just doesn't do the intended effects.

How to Replicate Bug: Placing a Sideview Dead Motion: wait does nothing. Or maybe

i'm just doing it wrong. but i place that tag inside of my enemy and it's supposed to

instead of show him laying on the ground its supposed to just hold him there. standing up right?

here is what the enemies note tag looks like

Code:
<Breathing>
<Sideview Battler: antag>
<Sideview No Collapse>
<Sideview Weapon: 26>
<Sideview Dead Motion: walk>

Ive tried walk, and wait as well and nothing he still goes into the dead

pose. Sorry if this has already been answered but 80 pages of questions is alot to sift through for this question.

Thanks for the catch, I'll get this fixed by tonight!

日本人の次郎といいます。

初めてこのフォーラムに参加したばかりなので、勝手がわからないことも多いと思いますが、ご了承ください。

バグが確認されたのは、

Yep_CoreEngine version1.1

です。

内容としては、スキル習得のノートタグに"<Learn at Level: x>"を入力しても適用されないといったものです。

勝手ながらソースコードを拝見したのですが、

ソースコードの789行目の正規表現が、"LEARN LEVEL"となっていました。

その部分を修正したところ、上記のノートで正常に動作いたしました。

そちらでも確認をお願いいたします。

以上です。

-------------------------------------------

Hello. Im Jiro in Japanese.

Sorry, my English is not perfect.

I joined this forum at first.

I'm sorry if I might do bad things.

I found bug in "Yep_CoreEngine" version 1.11

"<Learn at Level:x>" doesn't apply it to Class.

I looked your source code,

In Line:789, "LEARN AT LEVEL" was "LEARN LEVEL".

Notetag applied it to Class when I fixed "LEARN LEVEL" for myself.

Thanks, I'll take a look at this.

Hi,

It's in the instructions here~:

* Effect Text Upgrade Effect:
* Base Name: x - Changes item's base name to x. *Note2
* Boost Count: +x - Increases Boost Count by x. *Note2
* Boost Count: -x - Decreases Boost Count by x. *Note2
* Eval: x - Runs x as a piece of code. *Note2
* Name: x - Changes item's name to x. *Note2
* Icon: x - Changes item's icon to x. *Note2
* Prefix: x - Changes item's prefix to x. *Note2
* Priority Name: x - Sets priority name to x. *Note2
* Random Stat: x - Increases or decreases 'Stat' by 0 to x. *Note1
* Random Stat: +x - Increases 'Stat' by 0 to x. *Note1
* Random Stat: -x - Decreases 'Stat' by 0 to x. *Note1
* Reset Base Name - Resets the base name to default.
* Reset Boost Count - Resets the Boost Count to 0.
* Reset Icon - Resets the icon back to the default icon.
* Reset Prefix - Resets name prefix to default.
* Reset Stat - Resets 'Stat' back to base stat values. *Note1
* Reset Suffix - Resets name suffix to default.
* Reset Full - Resets every single aspect about item. *Note3
* Slots: x - Changes the slot consumption cost to x. *Note1
* Stat: +x - Increases 'Stat' by x. *Note1
* Stat: +x% - Increases 'Stat' by x% of base stat. *Note1
* Stat: -x - Decreases 'Stat' by x. *Note1
* Stat: -x% - Decreases 'Stat' by x% of base stat. *Note1
* Suffix: x - Changes item's suffix to x. *Note2
* Text Color: x - Changes item's text color to x.

Anything name related is changeable inside there.

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
YEP.69 - Extra Parameter Formula - RPG Maker MV 

Features and How to Use

The values for the Extra Parameters: HIT, EVA, CRI, CEV, MEV, MRF, CNT, HRG, MRG, and TRG, in RPG Maker MV are only able to be ever modified by traits by the various database objects. While it is flexible, RPG Maker MV does not enable you to utilize custom formulas to make things such as ATK and AGI influence HIT rate or LUK influence CRItical hits. With this plugin, now you can along with a few more goodies!

Plugin and Instructions: http://yanfly.moe/2016/02/12/yep-69-extra-parameter-formula/

Nev

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Are there any script calls or plugin commands to change the ids of Region Restrictions in an event? I'm trying to create a common event where the player jumps inside a mine cart, then during this time they can only follow the rail tiles until they jump out. But this would involve altering the Player Restrict ids during the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

VanillaBrocker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Yanfly, quick question: 
I'm using Message Engine Core and I've setted it to show three rows in messages, but this moves my character's face down, like shown in the picture below, but I'd like it to keep the face centered or adjust it manually. Is it possible?

Thanks!

teste.png

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've got two concerns:

-Extended Messages 1's autosize doesn't seem to allow for line breaks unless I'm missing something. <BR> doesn't seem to work.

-I was eager for today's plugin but I saw in your formulas that user.luk / 1000 was used instead of following what I assumed of order of operations by not putting it in parenthesis. I take it that is not necessary? I've been using it all this time to avoid messing up my skill calculations.

-I had the autosize feature for battle messages that can't be logs (ambush, initiative, escape) and I'm still getting three rows from the update.

Korokage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If you don't have a recipe, it will not show up in your main menu.

...D'oh. Somehow I had forgotten that that's how the plugin works despite observing this a week ago. Thank you so much for your patience and generosity Yanfly, it really means a lot.

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
Are there any script calls or plugin commands to change the ids of Region Restrictions in an event? I'm trying to create a common event where the player jumps inside a mine cart, then during this time they can only follow the rail tiles until they jump out. But this would involve altering the Player Restrict ids during the game.

Nope. Region Restrictions are bound to the map data.

Yanfly, quick question: 
I'm using Message Engine Core and I've setted it to show three rows in messages, but this moves my character's face down, like shown in the picture below, but I'd like it to keep the face centered or adjust it manually. Is it possible?

Thanks!

View attachment 31544

That'd have to be in a different plugin. Neither the Message Core nor the Extended Message Pack 1 alters the face location. I can perhaps include this feature in a future Message Pack.

I've got two concerns:

-Extended Messages 1's autosize doesn't seem to allow for line breaks unless I'm missing something. <BR> doesn't seem to work.

-I was eager for today's plugin but I saw in your formulas that user.luk / 1000 was used instead of following what I assumed of order of operations by not putting it in parenthesis. I take it that is not necessary? I've been using it all this time to avoid messing up my skill calculations.

-I had the autosize feature for battle messages that can't be logs (ambush, initiative, escape) and I'm still getting three rows from the update.

The autosize feature states that it doesn't work with Word Wrap. Likewise, it won't work with line breaks since line breaks are specifically for word wrapping only. I assume you're using word wrapping with the battle messages, which is why it's not working properly.

Formulas follow the order of operations. The parenthesis exist to show that it was something separate.

VanillaBrocker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
That'd have to be in a different plugin. Neither the Message Core nor the Extended Message Pack 1 alters the face location. I can perhaps include this feature in a future Message Pack.

That would be great, Yanfly! I'll be looking forward to it.

Thanks for your reply.

Znikomek

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hi,

It's in the instructions here~:

* Effect Text Upgrade Effect:
* Base Name: x - Changes item's base name to x. *Note2
* Boost Count: +x - Increases Boost Count by x. *Note2
* Boost Count: -x - Decreases Boost Count by x. *Note2
* Eval: x - Runs x as a piece of code. *Note2
* Name: x - Changes item's name to x. *Note2
* Icon: x - Changes item's icon to x. *Note2
* Prefix: x - Changes item's prefix to x. *Note2
* Priority Name: x - Sets priority name to x. *Note2
* Random Stat: x - Increases or decreases 'Stat' by 0 to x. *Note1
* Random Stat: +x - Increases 'Stat' by 0 to x. *Note1
* Random Stat: -x - Decreases 'Stat' by 0 to x. *Note1
* Reset Base Name - Resets the base name to default.
* Reset Boost Count - Resets the Boost Count to 0.
* Reset Icon - Resets the icon back to the default icon.
* Reset Prefix - Resets name prefix to default.
* Reset Stat - Resets 'Stat' back to base stat values. *Note1
* Reset Suffix - Resets name suffix to default.
* Reset Full - Resets every single aspect about item. *Note3
* Slots: x - Changes the slot consumption cost to x. *Note1
* Stat: +x - Increases 'Stat' by x. *Note1
* Stat: +x% - Increases 'Stat' by x% of base stat. *Note1
* Stat: -x - Decreases 'Stat' by x. *Note1
* Stat: -x% - Decreases 'Stat' by x% of base stat. *Note1
* Suffix: x - Changes item's suffix to x. *Note2
* Text Color: x - Changes item's text color to x.

Anything name related is changeable inside there.

I don't want change base item name but name of the item in specific slot of upgrading item.

Btw it will be very useful to have tag that change inserting to slot item name, but some code how to change that name will be enough to me

thx for respond

Found: item.slotsApplied[]

signaltome

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I disabled the offending plugins that were not yours and sadly it did not help much. I even disabled two plugins that was not in the crash report that I had installed at the time I actually updated, but I still got the same error.

When you disabled the non-YEP plugins, did you save first and then do a battle test? If you do not save, you do not save the changes either.

I looked at your list and the TP Upgrade plugin is the culprit. The plugin creator overwrites the onBattleStart function there instead of 'aliasing' them, which is what is used to define the free turns in my plugin.

Go figure, oversight on my part. Worked correctly when saved. BD Sadly I think he will not alter this himself, so I guess I am back to the drawing board in the search for a second source of skill/mana. In my game magic is outlawed and I need to have the other characters use SOME sort of source to do their skills other than mana. His Tp upgrade turn TP to mana plugin seemed ideal for my purpose. But I will not sacrifice your plugin for his so oh well. Go back to just not calling magic... Well, magic, again!

Sorry to have bothered you! :)

lazygamer

Xanthippe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, Using your class and subclass, passive states and synthases plugins, I'm trying to figure out how to make a passive skill for one job class that can reduce the amount of materials needed to synth certain items. I'm not sure this can be done currently but if it can I could use some help figuring it out please and thank you.

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I think with your update that I told you about yesterday regarding the auto face rows, the /auto command forgets to update the number of rows in a message following the face when it won't have any.

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hi was looking at your Ex param formula plug in and just had a few questions

if you set a formula to 0 then it will make it impossible for that stat to occur? (like i want to remove MEV completely..... but i'm hoping this will disable it atleast)

also does this allow ex params to by pass the set max limit?

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello, Using your class and subclass, passive states and synthases plugins, I'm trying to figure out how to make a passive skill for one job class that can reduce the amount of materials needed to synth certain items. I'm not sure this can be done currently but if it can I could use some help figuring it out please and thank you.

There's no way of doing that with my plugin currently as that's very specialized.

I think with your update that I told you about yesterday regarding the auto face rows, the /auto command forgets to update the number of rows in a message following the face when it won't have any.

I have no idea what you mean. Take a screenshot for me and post it here.

hi was looking at your Ex param formula plug in and just had a few questions

if you set a formula to 0 then it will make it impossible for that stat to occur? (like i want to remove MEV completely..... but i'm hoping this will disable it atleast)

also does this allow ex params to by pass the set max limit?

Yes, setting it to 0 disables it completely. There never was a maximum limit for extra parameters. At least, not in the source code. o.o

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Before the update, I'd get a message that auto-adjusts correctly with the face displayed correctly and the following lines would be spaced correctly. They'd normally be one line and the messages are displayed as such.

Now that I've made the update and switched the face's auto adjust back on, text lines tend to stay at the three rows as defined in my message plugin settings rather than automatically adjusting to a single line.

If I have the Face Auto-Adjust off, I won't have this issue.

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
really there is no max o_O always thought it maxed at 255 for some reason....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_6_28_2022_3_2_40.png

There's 7 main areas in the game that are all connected. This train get's you from an underground lab to the center of someone's subconscious. inside the train you can talk to some of the passengers. but going to the top of it, there's battles.
Speedrunning all character portraits just so they all have the same quality. Not sure if this was a good idea, but now I'm almost done.
We now have a gameplay video!
DrBuni wrote on Akiritas's profile.
That is a cute Link picture, reminds me of the Samurai Jack artstyle.
I had an idea on how to get my encounters to leash after chasing the player for a little bit. After going down the Javascript rabbit hole, I realized I could do it in a regular movement route. Derp!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rybaspi