Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
really there is no max o_O always thought it maxed at 255 for some reason....

Nope. That's just the regular 8-bit max. In JavaScript, the safest Integer max is 9,007,199,254,740,991, but even you can go beyond that without problem. :p

emelian65

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hi Yanlfy-san I'm having a problem, that only began appearing after your latelest update on the folloing plug-in

Plug-In: Battle Engine Core. (before updating the skills were working)

TypeError: undefined is not a function
    at Game_Actor.Game_Battler.performCollapse (file:///C:/Users/Administrador/Documents/Games/DEX%20-%20Demonic%20Extension%20Program/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:3149:29)
    at Game_Actor.performCollapse (file:///C:/Users/Administrador/Documents/Games/DEX%20-%20Demonic%20Extension%20Program/js/rpg_objects.js:4051:44)
    at Window_BattleLog.displayActionResults (file:///C:/Users/Administrador/Documents/Games/DEX%20-%20Demonic%20Extension%20Program/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:4612:33)
    at Function.BattleManager.invokeNormalAction (file:///C:/Users/Administrador/Documents/Games/DEX%20-%20Demonic%20Extension%20Program/js/rpg_managers.js:2182:21)
    at Function.BattleManager.invokeAction (file:///C:/Users/Administrador/Documents/Games/DEX%20-%20Demonic%20Extension%20Program/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:1645:14)
    at Function.<anonymous> (file:///C:/Users/Administrador/Documents/Games/DEX%20-%20Demonic%20Extension%20Program/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:2218:14)
    at Array.forEach (native)
    at Function.BattleManager.actionActionEffect (file:///C:/Users/Administrador/Documents/Games/DEX%20-%20Demonic%20Extension%20Program/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:2215:13)
    at Function.BattleManager.processActionSequence (file:///C:/Users/Administrador/Documents/Games/DEX%20-%20Demonic%20Extension%20Program/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:1844:19)
    at Function.BattleManager.processActionSequence (file:///C:/Users/Administrador/Documents/Games/DEX%20-%20Demonic%20Extension%20Program/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack1.js:861:58)

Now how did it happen, I was testing for fun, the skill is supposed to inflict the enemy, with state 1 (death) and has like a 40% chance of doing it, just that and like I said above the skills were working before the last  2 updates i think as I installed both nearly simultaniusly.Also I test it in the same project with the Battle Engine Core disabled and everything went working like it was supposed to.

Thank you for you time.

Chaos17

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
@Yanfly

Plugin Name: I don't know

Error Message:

bug_01.pngbug_02.png

How to Replicate Bug:

- it happens when one of my party member die during the battle.

- I never had before that bug. I got it after updating my plugins with Update 110.

- I use the default system : dtb

Last edited by a moderator:

Luxanna

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm getting the same error as the two posters above me. As soon as a battler dies the error occurs.

DuraLexSedLex

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
UPDATE: Fixed

Thanks to @Yanfly

Plugin: YEP_BattleEngineCore

Error: "TypeError undefefined function" It occurs after the character is defeated in battle but before the death animation.

bug.jpg

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Woah... That seems like a serious issue if 4 people report it in row (the four people above)

I think I sorta know how it broke! I remember a mention of immortal tags being changed or something in one of the recent plugin updates, could that be it? 

NeoPGX

~ King of Cuteness ~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (US)
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey Yanfly,

Just letting you know I found a typo on the plugins page:

Element Absorb – Reinstate the ability to abosrb elements!

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi Yanlfy-san I'm having a problem, that only began appearing after your latelest update on the folloing plug-in

Plug-In: Battle Engine Core. (before updating the skills were working)

TypeError: undefined is not a function
    at Game_Actor.Game_Battler.performCollapse (file:///C:/Users/Administrador/Documents/Games/DEX%20-%20Demonic%20Extension%20Program/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:3149:29)
    at Game_Actor.performCollapse (file:///C:/Users/Administrador/Documents/Games/DEX%20-%20Demonic%20Extension%20Program/js/rpg_objects.js:4051:44)
    at Window_BattleLog.displayActionResults (file:///C:/Users/Administrador/Documents/Games/DEX%20-%20Demonic%20Extension%20Program/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:4612:33)
    at Function.BattleManager.invokeNormalAction (file:///C:/Users/Administrador/Documents/Games/DEX%20-%20Demonic%20Extension%20Program/js/rpg_managers.js:2182:21)
    at Function.BattleManager.invokeAction (file:///C:/Users/Administrador/Documents/Games/DEX%20-%20Demonic%20Extension%20Program/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:1645:14)
    at Function.<anonymous> (file:///C:/Users/Administrador/Documents/Games/DEX%20-%20Demonic%20Extension%20Program/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:2218:14)
    at Function.BattleManager.actionActionEffect (file:///C:/Users/Administrador/Documents/Games/DEX%20-%20Demonic%20Extension%20Program/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:2215:13)
    at Function.BattleManager.processActionSequence (file:///C:/Users/Administrador/Documents/Games/DEX%20-%20Demonic%20Extension%20Program/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:1844:19)
    at Function.BattleManager.processActionSequence (file:///C:/Users/Administrador/Documents/Games/DEX%20-%20Demonic%20Extension%20Program/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack1.js:861:58)

Now how did it happen, I was testing for fun, the skill is supposed to inflict the enemy, with state 1 (death) and has like a 40% chance of doing it, just that and like I said above the skills were working before the last  2 updates i think as I installed both nearly simultaniusly.Also I test it in the same project with the Battle Engine Core disabled and everything went working like it was supposed to.

Thank you for you time.

Alright, this should get it fixed. I really ought to not do bug fixes when I'm terribly tired. x_x

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4mgcqz5hgnblwez/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js?dl=0

Sorry about all of that.

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
YEP.70 - Absorption Barrier - RPG Maker MV 

Features and How to Use:

The Absorption Barrier is a new mechanic added for battle. Barrier Points, a new type of stat, provide a layer of protection for battlers. Any direct  damage that would normally be done to HP would be dealt to the battler's Barrier Points first, mitigating any real damage dealt to the battler. Any remaining damage is then dealt to the battler.

Plugin and Instructions: http://yanfly.moe/2016/02/13/yep-70-absorption-barrier-rpg-maker-mv/

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Nice! You just saved me from having to port over my HP Barrier script from ACE.

jvcscasio

Writer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
I know I'm kinda late on the Row formation thing, but how can I make it so that certain weapons can attack from and to different rows? For example, the attack option only works for the first row, but when using Bows and crossbows, I want the player to be able to attack from the second row as well. I was unable to find the note tags necessary.

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well that's one way to increase defenses without necessarily raising a stat.

I plan on using it to replace the defense armor would normally give and I can't get it to work. Is 

<Barrier Points: +x>

the right code? I've changed the "x" of course but it doesn't seem to work.

NeoPGX

~ King of Cuteness ~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (US)
Primarily Uses
N/A
Does the absorption barrier only protect from HP damage or can it be tweaked to protect from MP damage as well?

Ilan14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Hey Yanfly, do you think you could make it so that, through the use of a notetag maybe, after the barrier is broken, a battler won't take the remaining damage from the attack/combo?

Znikomek

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
It is possible to add barrier with YEP.12 – Item Upgrade Slots?

Yamano

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
It is possible to add barrier with YEP.12 – Item Upgrade Slots?

This one's easy, you only need to have the upgrading item (scroll or whatever) grant a passive state (if you use AutoPassiveStates) that grants the barrier.

jvcscasio

Writer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
82/C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack2.js:1215 288
45/C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack2.js:1215 64
194/C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack2.js:1215 288
45/C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack2.js:1215 64
132/C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack2.js:1215 288
rpg_managers.js:1618 TypeError: undefined is not a function
    at Game_Actor.Game_Battler.performCollapse (file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:3149:29)
    at Game_Actor.performCollapse (file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/rpg_objects.js:4051:44)
    at Game_Actor.Game_Battler.removeImmortal (file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:3102:45)
    at Function.<anonymous> (file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:2294:16)
    at Function.BattleManager.actionImmortal (file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:2289:13)
    at Function.BattleManager.processActionSequence (file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:1868:19)
    at Function.BattleManager.processActionSequence (file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack1.js:861:58)
    at Function.BattleManager.processActionSequence (file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack2.js:552:58)
    at Function.BattleManager.processActionSequence (file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack3.js:386:58)rpg_managers.js:1618 SceneManager.catchException

This is the error message I started getting today whenever a character is about to die. I only updated the plugins and I only have Yanfly's plugins intalled, in the correct order and with the latestest update...

Luxanna

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
^ Are you sure you updated YEP_BattleEngineCore ? That fixed it for me. Look at Page 82.

@Yanfly

Just wanted to say that I LOVE your latest plugin. I love all your plugins but this one especially.

I'm really happy about the way Lunatic Mode is handled this time around. It's way more comfortable and allows for more control!

Thanks again!

jvcscasio

Writer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
^ Are you sure you updated YEP_BattleEngineCore ? That fixed it for me. Look at Page 82.

@Yanfly

Just wanted to say that I LOVE your latest plugin. I love all your plugins but this one especially.

I'm really happy about the way Lunatic Mode is handled this time around. It's way more comfortable and allows for more control!

Thanks again!

Discovered the problem, on the site, it's like this:

Capturar.JPG

For some reason, either the browser or the website didn't get the 1.32 version...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hope he recovers fast :|
Looks like it's functional:
It's a common thing to forget eating &drinking while you are working concentrated, right?
If I had discovered RPG-Maker before moving together with my girlfriend, I'd have died of dehydration a long time ago.
Ami
trying to change my picture & got screwed up...
I've been busy working on my next music pack, and I've also been busy composing some personal compositions. Depending on the type of mood and setting, sometimes I just really love the sound of music created in lofi mono. It has its charm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ksaOfficial