Status
Not open for further replies.

jvcscasio

Writer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Browser cache can be a bit wonky at times. Have you tried clearing it?

Different browsers, same result (I got the plugin from the previous page just fine, but I think it's just the site, you know)

NeoPGX

~ King of Cuteness ~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (US)
Primarily Uses
N/A
Different browsers, same result (I got the plugin from the previous page just fine, but I think it's just the site, you know)

Yes I just checked. its 1.32. Yanfly probably just forgot to update the version. 

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
I know I'm kinda late on the Row formation thing, but how can I make it so that certain weapons can attack from and to different rows? For example, the attack option only works for the first row, but when using Bows and crossbows, I want the player to be able to attack from the second row as well. I was unable to find the note tags necessary.

That would depend on Taunts for now. However, I suggest you wait for Target Core, since that will enable a new set of options.

Does the absorption barrier only protect from HP damage or can it be tweaked to protect from MP damage as well?

It's only HP by default.

82/C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack2.js:1215 288
45/C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack2.js:1215 64
194/C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack2.js:1215 288
45/C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack2.js:1215 64
132/C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack2.js:1215 288
rpg_managers.js:1618 TypeError: undefined is not a function
    at Game_Actor.Game_Battler.performCollapse (file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:3149:29)
    at Game_Actor.performCollapse (file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/rpg_objects.js:4051:44)
    at Game_Actor.Game_Battler.removeImmortal (file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:3102:45)
    at Function.<anonymous> (file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:2294:16)
    at Array.forEach (native)
    at Function.BattleManager.actionImmortal (file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:2289:13)
    at Function.BattleManager.processActionSequence (file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:1868:19)
    at Function.BattleManager.processActionSequence (file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack1.js:861:58)
    at Function.BattleManager.processActionSequence (file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack2.js:552:58)
    at Function.BattleManager.processActionSequence (file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/Games/Spaghetti%20%5Bfixed%5D/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack3.js:386:58)rpg_managers.js:1618 SceneManager.catchException

This is the error message I started getting today whenever a character is about to die. I only updated the plugins and I only have Yanfly's plugins intalled, in the correct order and with the latestest update...

I updated this plugin this morning, which is why the page doesn't reflect the updates yet. I only update the changelog page once each night. :)
http://yanfly.moe/plugins/en/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js

Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
ah yanfly, can you tell me what code / lunatic mode to check how much absorbtion barrier point on battler?

I'm making a state that will be removed when barrier point goes 0.

Luxanna

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
^ I think it's user.barrierPoints()

Ilan14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Hey Yanfly, do you think you could make it so that, through the use of a notetag maybe, after the barrier is broken, a battler won't take the remaining damage from the attack/combo?

lokirafael

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Plugin Name: BattleEngineCore.js

Error Message: Type Error: Undefined is not a function

at Game_Actor.Game_Battler.performCollapse (file:///C:/Users/Desktop/Documents/Games/Sheol/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:3149:29)
    at Game_Actor.performCollapse (file:///C:/Users/Desktop/Documents/Games/Sheol/js/rpg_objects.js:4051:44)
    at Game_Actor.Game_Battler.removeImmortal (file:///C:/Users/Desktop/Documents/Games/Sheol/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:3102:45)
    at Function.<anonymous> (file:///C:/Users/Desktop/Documents/Games/Sheol/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:2294:16)
    at Function.BattleManager.actionImmortal (file:///C:/Users/Desktop/Documents/Games/Sheol/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:2289:13)
    at Function.BattleManager.processActionSequence (file:///C:/Users/Desktop/Documents/Games/Sheol/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:1868:19)
    at Function.BattleManager.processActionSequence (file:///C:/Users/Desktop/Documents/Games/Sheol/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack1.js:861:58)
    at Function.BattleManager.processActionSequence (file:///C:/Users/Desktop/Documents/Games/Sheol/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack2.js:552:58)
    at Function.BattleManager.processActionSequence (file:///C:/Users/Desktop/Documents/Games/Sheol/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack3.js:386:58)rpg_managers.js:1618 SceneManager.catchException

How to Replicate Bug: Heppens when a character die in middle of battle.

jvcscasio

Writer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Plugin Name: BattleEngineCore.js

Error Message: Type Error: Undefined is not a function

at Game_Actor.Game_Battler.performCollapse (file:///C:/Users/Desktop/Documents/Games/Sheol/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:3149:29)
    at Game_Actor.performCollapse (file:///C:/Users/Desktop/Documents/Games/Sheol/js/rpg_objects.js:4051:44)
    at Game_Actor.Game_Battler.removeImmortal (file:///C:/Users/Desktop/Documents/Games/Sheol/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:3102:45)
    at Function.<anonymous> (file:///C:/Users/Desktop/Documents/Games/Sheol/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:2294:16)
    at Function.BattleManager.actionImmortal (file:///C:/Users/Desktop/Documents/Games/Sheol/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:2289:13)
    at Function.BattleManager.processActionSequence (file:///C:/Users/Desktop/Documents/Games/Sheol/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:1868:19)
    at Function.BattleManager.processActionSequence (file:///C:/Users/Desktop/Documents/Games/Sheol/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack1.js:861:58)
    at Function.BattleManager.processActionSequence (file:///C:/Users/Desktop/Documents/Games/Sheol/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack2.js:552:58)
    at Function.BattleManager.processActionSequence (file:///C:/Users/Desktop/Documents/Games/Sheol/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack3.js:386:58)rpg_managers.js:1618 SceneManager.catchException

How to Replicate Bug: Heppens when a character die in middle of battle.

Poor yanfly...

There is a link on this page, where yanfly answered for this problem, you can download the updated version there.

lokirafael

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Poor yanfly...

There is a link on this page, where yanfly answered for this problem, you can download the updated version there.

Yep. Thansk for the tip.

My bad Yanfly. I keep everything update daily, must have skiped that update somehow. x_x

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this is the reason i use the to download all avalible plugins click here right under the links for the individual plug ins....

also yanfly.... i was wondering is it possible to set absorbsion barrier to be based off the target's MHP? and to set it to where it will dissipate on the death of the caster? have a tank character i was gonna give an ability called draw fire..... i wanted it to give the caster the tuant status while giving everyother party member a barrier = to 100% of their max hp score..... and then when dissipate only when broken or the tank dies (he takes a -45% debuff to defense and MDF.....)

ShadowSFX

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Hi! I'd like to report a bug when using BattleEngineCore v1.31b. Every single time i die i get an error. (If i downgrade to BattleEngineCore v1.29 i don't get that error)

Plugin Name: BattleEngineCore v1.31b

Error Message: http://puu.sh/n6NRL/fd2465249f.png

How to Replicate Bug: I honestly didn't do anything besides upgrading it from BattleEngineCore v1.29 (which doesn't give me any errors if i downgrade back to v1.29) to v1.31b

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaos17

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Hi! I'd like to report a bug with the new BattleEngineCore v1.31b. Every single time i die i get an error. (If i downgrade to BattleEngineCore v1.29 i don't get that error)

Plugin Name: BattleEngineCore v1.31b

Error Message: http://puu.sh/n6NRL/fd2465249f.png

How to Replicate Bug: I honestly didn't do anything besides upgrading it from BattleEngineCore v1.29 (which doesn't give me any errors if i downgrade back to v1.29) to v1.31b

Yanfly patched, just download the new version of the plugin 1.32

Corniflex

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I've updated the View attachment YEP_ClassChangeCore.js script so we have the possibility to see all the future unlockable classes in advance.

[...]

I would like to make it into a tree but that's too much geometry for me. X_x

That's what he said.

YEP_ClassChangeCoreTree.png

So now the class list from View attachment YEP_ClassChangeCore.js can become a class tree.

Only the icons remains, the name and level of the class are now on the right side.

You can see the requirements of each class thanks to the arrows and the text.

To navigate through the tree you can use the arrow keys.

It can handle a pretty big number of classes (45 here) if you have the resolution :

YEP_ClassChangeCoreTreeBig.png

The only thing you'll have to do to setup the tree is to put the classes in the database in the right order :

For the previous picture for example, you have to read it line by line from top to bottom to have the order I put them in my database.

Basically, the horizontal ordering is calculated. For the vertical order, it's by ID.

On the pictures I use my previous update to see the all the classes, even the locked ones, but it will work as well if you let the default settings.

If you choose to display only the unlocked classes, the tree will take all the space available so one can't know what future classes will be unlocked.

It will also work with YEP_X_Subclass.js without the need for a compatibility patch !

Finally, thanks to Yanfly for the awesome pluggins. I learned a lot by modifying them and it was nice to work on your code !

Ilan14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Hey Yanfly, do you think you could make it so that, through the use of a notetag maybe, after the barrier is broken, a battler won't take the remaining damage from the attack/combo?

Chaos17

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
That's what he said.

So now the class list from View attachment 31696 can become a class tree.

Only the icons remains, the name and level of the class are now on the right side.

It can handle a pretty big number of classes (45 here) if you have the resolution :

The only thing you'll have to do to setup the tree is to put the classes in the database in the right order :

For the previous picture for example, you have to read it line by line from top to bottom to have the order I put them in my database.

Basically, the horizontal ordering is calculated. For the vertical order, it's by ID.

On the pictures I use my previous update to see the all the classes, even the locked ones, but it will work as well if you let the default settings.

If you choose to display only the unlocked classes, the tree will take all the space available so one can't know what future classes will be unlocked.

It will also work with YEP_X_Subclass.js without the need for a compatibility patch !

Finally, thanks to Yanfly for the awesome pluggins. I learned a lot by modifying them and it was nice to work on your code !

Woot, so cool!!

I hope Yanfly will put this on her website or put that tweak directly in her plugon because that's pretty cool :D

Will you do the same for the skill learn system ?

I would love to see skill tree for that system too BD

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
this is the reason i use the to download all avalible plugins click here right under the links for the individual plug ins....

also yanfly.... i was wondering is it possible to set absorbsion barrier to be based off the target's MHP? and to set it to where it will dissipate on the death of the caster? have a tank character i was gonna give an ability called draw fire..... i wanted it to give the caster the tuant status while giving everyother party member a barrier = to 100% of their max hp score..... and then when dissipate only when broken or the tank dies (he takes a -45% debuff to defense and MDF.....)

This would have to be done via Lunatic Mode.

That's what he said.

So now the class list from View attachment 31696 can become a class tree.

Oh nice, that looks awesome! o.o

No, since that's not how the absorption barrier is intended to work. If you want an effect like that, please make a request in the Request Forum here: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/forum/136-js-plugin-requests/

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hey um couple more quick questions.... first the new class change core with the class tree.... is that gonna be the one that gets updated? if/when the next update for class change core gets updated?

second can i use the notetag <Max Level: x>  in classes or is it actor only.... was hoping i could do something like the lower classes can only go so high in level and when it reaches max  the next class is unlocked with the stats from the last class at max level with a higher max level....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Make a Game in RMMZ Streams are going to remain in hiatus this week. Too much to do! 4 things will be announced on Monday though! Look forward to that.
Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....
Their tactics are evolving. They've learned to call for help when cornered. Never trust a mammal!
Good morning all. I still have a post up on video editing for cinematic trailers. Please make sure to check that out and give me a message as its still active in offers.
Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mestreb0b