[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Releases (RMMV)' started by Yanfly, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yanfly

Yanfly Developer

The priority AI (aka notetag AI) takes priority over any aggro and enmity settings. More or less, it's just the AI doing what it's told to assuming it's supposed to be smarter and above the rest of the generic mobs that follow aggro. As far as targeting highest Enmity, unless whoever made the plugin for Enmity made an option to select the highest value in a compatibility patch for the Battle AI, it won't target anything specific.

Enmity and aggro plugins should still retain their effect when actions are decided by those made within the default editor's action list, however.

You can either go with rubberbanding or change the gauge target value within the ATB's plugin parameter settings. As of now, it will take either a max gauge of 5000 or the highest AGI value on the battlefield at the start of battle times 100, whichever is larger. Since you're dealing with low low low speeds, change the value of 5000 to 2000 for the target ATB gauge fill and charge to 500 or something. Experiment with these values to find what is the sweet spot for your game.

It seems to be "Breaking" right about the point where "animation 144" is playing. Any idea how I could remedy this?

I've made some updates last night to the Battle Core. Try updating that and see if it fixes it. If not, can you upload your project online somewhere (do not deploy it) so I can see what's going on with it?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2015
    TheGamedawg likes this.
  2. LuLight

LuLight Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Thai
    Battle Engine Core v1.13

It's don't show enemy name on it self. please return it back :)

Untitled.jpg

+ will be better, if it show name only enemy that selecting.

(sorry for my bad Eng)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2015
  3. Yanfly

Yanfly Developer

SilverStarNeko and Fernyfer775 like this.
  4. Yanfly

Yanfly Developer

This should have been fixed as of this morning. Just redownload the new Battle Engine Core.

5. Rexxon

Rexxon Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Hooray! Party Change Core won!! And the extra pick was also a pick I am glad to see!

Again, I had to select ALL the plug-ins for the poll, sorry for any trouble.

If I had to order them from most wanted to least, I would say: Class Change Core, Status Menu Core, Gab Window, Enhanced TP, Specialized Common Events, Button Common Events, Skill Cost Items, Weapon Unleashed, Armor Penetration, Extra Enemy Drops.

Thank you so much for the work that you do and thank you for your time! :D

Yanfly likes this.
  6. Silent Darkness

Silent Darkness Robomage Veteran

First Language:
    English
    YES! HP GAUGES!

WHOOOO!

...........darnit, why can't Extra Enemy Drops just get put in already....

Yanfly likes this.
  7. BloodletterQ

BloodletterQ Chaotic Neutral Assassin Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I'm still going to fight for Class Change core as the others seem like they can be done in general by anyone good in Javascript, but yours in particular stands out.

Yanfly likes this.
  8. gokuby

gokuby Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Well, this time Class Change will win, I guess.

Am I the only one wanting the Armor Penetration?

Even though I would have to balance the first chapter again... ;D

Fernyfer775 likes this.
  9. Fernyfer775

Fernyfer775 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    So, I have the enemy selection name thingy option turn to TRUE, but when I go to select an enemy, their name's aren't appearing unless I turn on the status window.

I just updated all of your addons as well. Bug perhaps?

Yanfly likes this.
  10. MaxLionheart

MaxLionheart Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Hey Yan! I'm so hyped for the Party System plugin you'll do soon :)

I was wondering if this plugin would also include the Command Party function you had made for VX Ace!

Yanfly likes this.
  11. Jenza

Jenza Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I deleted the force actions for now and created a automated ally that can't use any attacks or skills for now which has been a work around... Let me see if one of my old git versions has it.

12. Farr

Farr Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Lets all admit, Yanfly`s Gab Window was a piece of art in Ace, I hope we can see it again on MV.

BloodletterQ and Yanfly like this.
  13. rhykotsu

rhykotsu Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    I'm getting a 404 link not found on the dropbox links. Is it just me?

14. Pumamori

Pumamori Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I really hope I'm not the only one with that issue, but I've tried adding both the Gamepad and Keyboard Config scripts, but neither of them show up in the options menu. Here's hope that it's just a small bug and I don't have to go through all the scripts disabling each one by one until it reappears  :(

15. Vegnarus

Vegnarus Veteran Veteran

Hey Puma! Are those scripts below Yanfly's? They seem to work fine if they're below them.

16. Yanfly

Yanfly Developer

Nah, it wasn't just you. Those were links that were down and had to be renewed. I replaced with them with Yanfly.moe links so they should be fine now. :)

Do you have anything that modifies the Options menu? If you do, those plugins need to beneath them.

17. LuLight

LuLight Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Thai
    Thank you for update 

but now it crashed  T T

Untitled.jpg

It don't crash when I test by off Battle Engine Core v1.13a

+ I knew why, becuase "animatedSVEnemies" don't compatible with your latest update > <

18. Jeffafa

Jeffafa Multi-colored Mage Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Hi! I started typing this message hoping I could get some quick assistance, then decided to use trial and error and kind of found what I was looking for... I saw someone mention around page 8 that they used the formula Math.floor((Math.random() * 2500) + 1) to generate random initial ATB gauges... However, I found that raising the 2500 to ~18000 generated a much more Final Fantasy-esque feel (if that tickles your fancy), with some characters sometimes having near-full ATBs at start, others near-empty, etc. Which is what I was looking for at first.

However, this ultimately brought me to a question I couldn't answer though: What are the chances you would be able to implement Preemptive Strikes and Surprise Attacks?

19. metronome

metronome Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English (Sure!)
    Hi again Yanfly,

I know this sounds stupid, but this is going to be the first time for me to learn how to use your action sequence plugin:D.

I put these codes into Skill 01: Attack notes form and it does nothing during battletest

<setup action>MOVE user: target, front center, 60</setup action>
    What do I do wrong there?

And then, if I want it so that the code above to work when the user use certain weapon only, how do I do that?

eg.

I want it so that if you use melee weapon such as sword, fist, etc the character moves to the target's front center before casting attack animation, but when you use ranged weapon such as gun, etc the character move forward a bit and cast attack animation (like usual)

Thanks~~

20. Joewoof

Joewoof Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Hey Yanfly, thanks for the great work.

Here are several issues I've been having:

1. I want to remove action confirmation for all-scope attacks/healing, but there is no such parameter in BattleEngineCore as of v1.13a. It's never been there since v.1.00.

2. Don't forget to fix EquipCore compatibility with ChangeWeaponsOnBattle. Also, there are missing function calls in ChangeWeaponsOnBattle where changing equipment doesn't immediately update the Actor Command and Party Status windows. This creates problems with equipment that mess with Max MP, Max HP, MP Cost Rate, your Auto Passive States, etc. I've had to manually code in the fixes myself, but it would be good if you could add those into EquipCore for others.

3. Substitute animation is bugged for multiple-hit attacks.

4. When CoreEngine's Display TP Bar In Main Menu parameter is set to False, it crashes EquipCore's Main Menu window.

Finally, I have JS experience. How do I contribute fixes? I'd like to go in and make the fixes myself, but not worry about updates overwriting the changes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.