Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanfly

Developer
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I have a question about the Picture Common Events. Is there a way to get the icons that yanfly used in the video (would be awesome!) If not then how do you place the icons that you create on the screen yourself (set the icons position)? Thanks for the help! I would love to have Yanflys set up on the android and iPhone version of my game! 

Oh huh. I thought I uploaded them, but I guess not. ;A; My bad. You can find them here:

http://yanfly.moe/2016/04/01/yep-88-picture-common-events/

---

I'm getting a SyntaxError Unexpected Number when I turn on Item Synthesis. It is below Item core. I turn it off and everything is fine. I wanted to remove it from the menu and only be accessible via synthesize spots.

I've redownloaded it several times and nothing works when it is turned on. I also have no idea how to view the crash log or whatever for MV...

Please follow the bug report guidelines.

Yanfly

Developer
Reaction score
Item Core >> Attachable Augments

Features and How to Use:

Attachable Augments is an extension plugin made for the Item Core plugin. It allows equipment to be able to attach augment components to various slots, that you can define individually per item. These slots can be of a certain category unique to that item or global across all items. The effects used with the augment can involve parameter changes, adding skills, adjust state resistances, place attack elements, and more!

Plugin and Instructions: http://yanfly.moe/2016/04/15/yep-92-attachable-augments-rpg-maker-mv/

Mortels

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks Yanfly and Chaos17.

================================

Hello! Yanfly. I really love your plugins so much :))

But now, I have 2 problems about attachable augments. help me please

1. If I don't have an item to used for augments, when I'm click or press OK for enter on the blank space, The game will be error.

--- > Problem 1 : Before augments...

--- > Problem 1 : I don't have an item for augments now. It's show blank space.

--- > Problem 1 : When I careless click or press OK, The game will be error.

Did you know a way to block augments when I don't have an item for augments?

2. If I'm set augment effect on the note to +x%, The augments effect didn't not show on item status but when I set +x (not have %), It is showing normally.

--- > Problem 2 : I'm set augments effect with have % (+x%)

--- > Problem 2 : Before augments. (Please notice item status on the top right of screen)

--- > Problem 2 : After augments.

Did you see? item status on the top right of screen didn't not show augments effect.

** When I was euiped an augmenst weapons (or armors) , I will get augment effects normally (It's just not displayed augments effect on item status**

--- > Problem 2 : Then, I'm set augments effect with no have % (+x)

--- > Problem 2 : Before augments. (Please notice item status on the top right of screen)

Did you see? item status on the top right of screen be show augments effect normally.

Thank you very much and sorry for my bad English again. :((

Last edited by a moderator:

LolSheeps

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Update: Got the plug in "working" as in no errors when it starts up, but now it doesn't show up in my menu at all? And even though i have the recipe for "potion" and the ingredients "slime" all proper note tags where they go, the ingredient list for Potion recipe is empty? Not really an error per se, I might be tagging it wrong...

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
*facepalm* Hey, guys? You remember, like, a week or two ago when I was complaining that the Enemy Thieves thing wasn't working? I found out why.

I marked nothing in my Item notetags as actually stealable. No WONDER I got an error every time! There was nothing to steal!

Why am I so stupid?!

*headdesk*

JLogan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Hi Yanfly, first of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!!!!

I'm having a GREAT TIME working on my project thanks to you.

Ok, to the point, its about the EquipBattleSkills Plugin (i'm updated, actually i go to yanfly.moe every day),

if you go to the skills scene and buy skills (SkillLearnSystem), and go to the EquipBattleSkills option, the

skills recently bought won't appear until you change the character or REFRESH the scene like going to the

previous menu.

Well, not a big deal but a little annoying, thanks in advance, and MANY THANKS TO FLYINGDREAM TO!!!!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!

Yanfly

Developer
Reaction score
Thanks Yanfly and Chaos17.

================================

Hello! Yanfly. I really love your plugins so much :))

But now, I have 2 problems about attachable augments. help me please

1. If I don't have an item to used for augments, when I'm click or press OK for enter on the blank space, The game will be error.

--- > Problem 1 : Before augments...

--- > Problem 1 : I don't have an item for augments now. It's show blank space.

--- > Problem 1 : When I careless click or press OK, The game will be error.

Did you know a way to block augments when I don't have an item for augments?

2. If I'm set augment effect on the note to +x%, The augments effect didn't not show on item status but when I set +x (not have %), It is showing normally.

--- > Problem 2 : I'm set augments effect with have % (+x%)

Did you see? item status on the top right of screen didn't not show augments effect.

** When I was euiped an augmenst weapons (or armors) , I will get augment effects normally (It's just not displayed augments effect on item status**

--- > Problem 2 : Then, I'm set augments effect with no have % (+x)

Did you see? item status on the top right of screen be show augments effect normally.

Thank you very much and sorry for my bad English again. :((

Problem 1: I'll get that fixed.

Problem 2: The stats screen above only shows flat increases, not percentile.

---

Update: Got the plug in "working" as in no errors when it starts up, but now it doesn't show up in my menu at all? And even though i have the recipe for "potion" and the ingredients "slime" all proper note tags where they go, the ingredient list for Potion recipe is empty? Not really an error per se, I might be tagging it wrong...

Please follow all the instructions inside of the help file.

Mortels

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you so much Yanfly.  :D

I think it will be displayed same as upgrade slots because upgrade slots's system have show it.

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
so looking at the new plug in to add effects like crit damage bonus just have it add a passive state that increase the crit damage bonus?

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
I'm going to ask you to do this:

1. Download all the newest updates of the plugin.
2. Create a new project. Do NOT just copy over your game project folders. This should be just a stock, empty, new RPG Maker MV project.
3. If the project's file size is above 200 MB, remove unnecessary audio and image files until you reach that size. Usehttp://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/47985-mvstripper-remove-unused-assets-from-your-mv-project/ if you need some help doing so.
4. Install -only- the affected plugins. If you're using non-YEP plugins, do NOT include them.
5. Do -NOT- rename the plugins' filenames. They cease to work if you do so.
6. Make sure they're in the right order listed on http://yanfly.moe/yep/
7. Recreate the error.
8. Archive the project with WinZip or WinRAR. Do not archive it multiple times. It does not compress it further.
9. Upload the project online (do -not- deploy it) to a website like MediaFire.com or Mega.co.nz or Dropbox. Please do not use a website that involves timers like 4shared, RapidShare, etc.
10. Post the link here and I'll take a look at it.

Thanks for helping!

---

http://yanfly.moe/yep/changelog/

---

Having multiple passive states with the same effect will not conflict with one another. I'm going to ask you to recreate this problem in an empty project after you've followed these steps:

1. Download all the newest updates of the plugin.
2. Create a new project. Do NOT just copy over your game project folders. This should be just a stock, empty, new RPG Maker MV project.
3. If the project's file size is above 200 MB, remove unnecessary audio and image files until you reach that size. Usehttp://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/47985-mvstripper-remove-unused-assets-from-your-mv-project/ if you need some help doing so.
4. Install -only- the affected plugins. If you're using non-YEP plugins, do NOT include them.
5. Do -NOT- rename the plugins' filenames. They cease to work if you do so.
6. Make sure they're in the right order listed on http://yanfly.moe/yep/
7. Recreate the error.
8. Archive the project with WinZip or WinRAR. Do not archive it multiple times. It does not compress it further.
9. Upload the project online (do -not- deploy it) to a website like MediaFire.com or Mega.co.nz or Dropbox. Please do not use a website that involves timers like 4shared, RapidShare, etc.
10. Post the link here and I'll take a look at it.

Thanks for helping!

The upgrade voice ... does not even appear to me ... but I did all Yanfly tricks .... 

LolSheeps

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Please follow all the instructions inside of the help file.
I did. Nothing except the gold cost will show up when I use the ingredient tag. Here's what I mean

001: Potion and in the note tag sections

<Synthesis Ingredients>

0026: 2 (which is 0026: Slime x 2 thats needed but does not show up)

gold: 2

</Synthesis Ingredients>

Your help file doesn't say if I need to tag the Slime item to be an ingredient itself but I don't believe I have to. The recipe only shows up if I include a gold cost (which I don't want to). Any ideas? The Synth screen comes up just fine when called btw.

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
I did. Nothing except the gold cost will show up when I use the ingredient tag. Here's what I mean

001: Potion and in the note tag sections

<Synthesis Ingredients>

0026: 2 (which is 0026: Slime x 2 thats needed but does not show up)

gold: 2

</Synthesis Ingredients>

Your help file doesn't say if I need to tag the Slime item to be an ingredient itself but I don't believe I have to. The recipe only shows up if I include a gold cost (which I don't want to). Any ideas? The Synth screen comes up just fine when called btw.

I think you need to put "26" instead of "0026".

You can also copy and paste the name, thats what I do. that way you always know what you put as indigent and don't have to look it up every time. 

LolSheeps

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I think you need to put "26" instead of "0026".

You can also copy and paste the name, thats what I do. that way you always know what you put as indigent and don't have to look it up every time. 

That's the thing tough. I've tried 26, I've tried Slime (just like how it's named in the database) and still doesn't show up. I don't need to include number AND name do I?

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Do you have the recipe item in your inventory? 

EDIT: This is how I set up a simple potion and it works:

LolSheeps

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Do you have the recipe item in your inventory? 

EDIT: This is how I set up a simple potion and it works:

Oh my god I'm an idiot. I wasn't putting "item" with the ID... I thought you just needed the item ID like 26 LOL Jesus... Thank you so much!

Yanfly

Developer
Reaction score
so looking at the new plug in to add effects like crit damage bonus just have it add a passive state that increase the crit damage bonus?

Yes, that's best done through that. There's too many extra features provided across all the plugins, which if added to this one would turn it massive and clunky so I avoided that specifically and left it to a passive system. You'll want to keep Crit Damage Bonuses on states, too, to mitigate excessive stacking as well. :)

Goldschuss

The creator of Lye Bastion
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Plugin Name: YEP_X_Area_of_effect

Hello Yanfly, it seems like your AoE Plugin and Action Sequences don't do well together.
Everything is in this Video:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm play DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luspeon