- Mar 15, 2012
- Reaction score
I'm doing again on your rule. please check it.
Talk with upper NPC for take Rifle and used it and try to change class from bottom NPC and used it again.
If you customize on Equip screen with "Rifle" before change class, After cancel customize for back to main menu the game will be error.
Your notetag setup is incorrect. Follow the instructions and format as said here:
* class: x
* class: name
* - This will make the piece of equipment require the actor to be class x.
* If 'name' is used, priority will be given to the class with the highest ID
* in the database. Insert multiple of these requirements to add more
* classes. Having multiple classes will mean that the actor can be any of
* those classes to be able to equip the gear.
Does not mean class: 1, 2, 3. As a user, it is your job to read through the instructions and follow the instructions. Furthermore, I'm unable to recreate the crash. I will not be spending more time on this faux-bug report as it's very clear it's a user error.