Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
Sorry Yanfly.

I'm doing again on your rule. please check it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B92dngLH7ro3emdkRzdOcmF2RW8

Talk with upper NPC for take Rifle and used it and try to change class from bottom NPC and used it again.

If you customize on Equip screen with "Rifle" before change class, After cancel customize for back to main menu the game will be error.

Your notetag setup is incorrect. Follow the instructions and format as said here:

*   class: x
 *   class: name
 *   - This will make the piece of equipment require the actor to be class x.
 *   If 'name' is used, priority will be given to the class with the highest ID
 *   in the database. Insert multiple of these requirements to add more
 *   classes. Having multiple classes will mean that the actor can be any of
 *   those classes to be able to equip the gear.

class: x

Does not mean class: 1, 2, 3. As a user, it is your job to read through the instructions and follow the instructions. Furthermore, I'm unable to recreate the crash. I will not be spending more time on this faux-bug report as it's very clear it's a user error.

Mortels

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Your notetag setup is incorrect. Follow the instructions and format as said here:

*   class: x
 *   class: name
 *   - This will make the piece of equipment require the actor to be class x.
 *   If 'name' is used, priority will be given to the class with the highest ID
 *   in the database. Insert multiple of these requirements to add more
 *   classes. Having multiple classes will mean that the actor can be any of
 *   those classes to be able to equip the gear.

class: x

Does not mean class: 1, 2, 3. As a user, it is your job to read through the instructions and follow the instructions. Furthermore, I'm unable to recreate the crash. I will not be spending more time on this faux-bug report as it's very clear it's a user error.

I'm too stupid to understand the use of "Equiprequirement" plugin.

I will try to fix it that much, it was a mistake anyway. Although I would fixed the problem by removing the class remains level only.

I conclude, I thank you very much for your help.
I would not be able to use "Equiprequirement" plugin now because I see your sample and read the guide that you write, but I still found problem anyway. Maybe it's because it's not like other plugins are have examples for writing notetag on database. I was too inexperienced to really use this plugin.

Thank you.

Ps. I understand wh EquipRequirement now. But I can not solve the problem is the game error when cancel customize. I can just let it go and avoid this plugin haha..

Untitled2.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yanfly needs a vacation.......lets all give yanfly a few days with out questions ^_^

gotnovicks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Yanfly

If you're still accepting tutorials on Tips & Tricks, I wanted to ask a tutorial for a skill deals lower or higher damage when used in the same target. Example:

> A skill that deal 5 hits in random targets, but consecutives hits on the same target will deal 10% less damage, until a cap of 30%

>>> 1st hit: 100%

>>> 2nd hit: 90%

>>> 3rd hit: 80%

>>> 4th/5th hit: 70%

> A skill with a low damage, but when used consecutives times in different turns in the same target, will deals 20% more damage on it, until a cap of 40%

>>> 1st hit: 100%

>>> 2nd hit: 120%

>>> 3rd and following hits: 140%

Chaos17

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
@Mortels : I would suggest you to support Yanfly on her ******* because for just 5$ you will receive every week a demo containing all her plugins and she has a LOT of examples of how to use her plugins. It might help you to undersand how to use her plugins a little bit easier.

Mortels

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Mortels : I would suggest you to support Yanfly on her ******* because for just 5$ you will receive every week a demo containing all her plugins and she has a LOT of examples of how to use her plugins. It might help you to undersand how to use her plugins a little bit.

Thank you very much,

I just know that offer from you. I've never known patron before.

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
Tips & Tricks - Chain Lightning

Chain Lightning is a skill seen across many games that utilize RPG elements. They typically fall under the rule of each hit dealing less damage and no enemy can be struck more than once within the same cast. This Tips & Tricks video will show you how to recreate this skill effect in RPG Maker MV!

You can grab the copy/paste code here:
Yanfly.moe: http://yanfly.moe/2016/05/04/tips-tricks-chain-lightning-rpg-maker-mv/

Mortels

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have another question. Please do not annoyed me :(

When I have upgrade weapon on Item Storage screen, It can be augment normally but when I have upgrade at customize, I cannot upgrade because It not found my item to used for upgrade. (But when repair durability it not have any problem)

Ps. I don't know when I'm cancelled customize screen why the game will be error, but I think It my fault about setting of EquipRequirement or not?

error.png

error2.png

error3.png

Mortels

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Honestly, I have no idea why you're even getting an error because using your test project, I did the same exact thing and got nothing.

I have no idea what I'm patching so I'm not even sure if this will work: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8igautuk94sdxe1/YEP_X_EquipRequirements.js?dl=0 but give it a try.

Thank you Yanfly!!!

It's work!! My game already not error 

Ps. But  the problem of "It's not found item to used for upgrade on customize screen" be still.

sorry not augment. It is upgrade slot...

I cannot upgrade on customize screen

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Tips & Tricks - Chain Lightning

Chain Lightning is a skill seen across many games that utilize RPG elements. They typically fall under the rule of each hit dealing less damage and no enemy can be struck more than once within the same cast. This Tips & Tricks video will show you how to recreate this skill effect in RPG Maker MV!

You can grab the copy/paste code here:
Yanfly.moe: http://yanfly.moe/2016/05/04/tips-tricks-chain-lightning-rpg-maker-mv/

totally gonna use this and put it to a status ailment skill :D

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I feel like we're overworking Yanfly. Please, you need to take a break. The awesomeness can wait. Health comes first. 

Mortels

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I feel like we're overworking Yanfly. Please, you need to take a break. The awesomeness can wait. Health comes first. 

I'm agree with you.

Take care Yanfly & everybody

<3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  

darkslasher21

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
turkish
Primarily Uses
Hey Yanfly,

I love your work and i use it in my projects but im stuck with this please help me :/ .

I'm trying to do an tornado uppercut like yours in one of your tips & tricks video. (I don't remember which video is it.)

My actor jumps to the center of enemies and jumps again to the sky, While he is jumping, I want a tornado animation on the center of the enemies and they take damage. Then my actor must go home (starting position).

But instead;

1) The animation appears on the user and when he jumps, the animation jumps with him too. (I don't want this.)

2) All of the enemies take damage at once, Then they take damage individually again. (and I don't want this too :/ )

Please Help me :)  .

There is my action

<Whole Action>

Opacity not Focus: 0

Wait for Opacity

Jump User: 200%, 30

Move User: target, base, 30

Camera Focus: target

Zoom: 125%, 10

Wait: 30

Jump User: 500%, 40

Animation 91: user

Wait: 5

Se: Blow3

Action Effect

Wait: 20

Reset Camera

Opacity not Focus: 255

</Whole Action>

hadecynn

Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Yanfly

Hi Yanfly, I've confirmed that the Item Disassemble window refresh bug has been fixed with the new version. However, I'm not sure if the Item Upgrade Slot V1.06a was meant to address the Equip Customize Command bug I brought up? If it was, I don't think its fixed because after downloading and refreshing the plugin, I still get the same bug of not seeing anything in the Equip > Customize list. I can send you another demo project if you want.

On a separate minor note, is it possible to have an option in the Item Disassemble plugin to NOT display the number of Disassembler items in possession in the Disassemble screen? By making the Disassembler item a Hidden Item and making it non-consumable, I can make it appear to the player as if the disassemble system is like an ability or skill, however, the quantity display on the right makes it look rather strange in that setting. Of course, this isn't really THAT big of a deal, but I think its a small quality-of-life change that will give better presentation and polish for developers using this plugin.

As always, thank you for your hard work!

Regards,

hadecynn  

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I probably mentioned this before, but since you are busy and can't answer all the questions, you should really look for folks to help you answer them.

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
@Yanfly

Hi Yanfly, I've confirmed that the Item Disassemble window refresh bug has been fixed with the new version. However, I'm not sure if the Item Upgrade Slot V1.06a was meant to address the Equip Customize Command bug I brought up? If it was, I don't think its fixed because after downloading and refreshing the plugin, I still get the same bug of not seeing anything in the Equip > Customize list. I can send you another demo project if you want.

On a separate minor note, is it possible to have an option in the Item Disassemble plugin to NOT display the number of Disassembler items in possession in the Disassemble screen? By making the Disassembler item a Hidden Item and making it non-consumable, I can make it appear to the player as if the disassemble system is like an ability or skill, however, the quantity display on the right makes it look rather strange in that setting. Of course, this isn't really THAT big of a deal, but I think its a small quality-of-life change that will give better presentation and polish for developers using this plugin.

As always, thank you for your hard work!

Regards,

hadecynn  

1.06a should have fixed the issue. I'm not sure why it isn't, so if you could make another project for me, I'll see about getting it fixed.

EDIT: Oy vey... Turns out I didn't even upload the right version of it. I'll have it uploaded tonight.

---

I probably mentioned this before, but since you are busy and can't answer all the questions, you should really look for folks to help you answer them.

I've considered it, but I'm not sure how many people would even help after realizing the headache it causes.

---

Hey Yanfly,

I love your work and i use it in my projects but im stuck with this please help me :/ .

I'm trying to do an tornado uppercut like yours in one of your tips & tricks video. (I don't remember which video is it.)

My actor jumps to the center of enemies and jumps again to the sky, While he is jumping, I want a tornado animation on the center of the enemies and they take damage. Then my actor must go home (starting position).

But instead;

1) The animation appears on the user and when he jumps, the animation jumps with him too. (I don't want this.)

2) All of the enemies take damage at once, Then they take damage individually again. (and I don't want this too :/ )

Please Help me :)  .

There is my action

<Whole Action>

Opacity not Focus: 0

Wait for Opacity

Jump User: 200%, 30

Move User: target, base, 30

Camera Focus: target

Zoom: 125%, 10

Wait: 30

Jump User: 500%, 40

Animation 91: user

Action Effect

Wait: 20

Reset Camera

Opacity not Focus: 255

</Whole Action>

Do you have all the plugins updated? Because the animation dissonance should already have been fixed a long time ago.

---

I think I did it right?
Here is the link to the brand new project with the probelm.
If you turn OFF the Core Item Plugin then it will work....
if it's not a bug... then I guess I got to come up with something else to get it to work. :/

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0uq4i4m2ohltbod/New%20folder%20%282%29.rar?dl=0

Thanks. I'll get this updated by tonight.

nerochepiace

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
italian
Primarily Uses
I have a question that MAYBE is a report...

It's only me, or when begin a combat the image refresh is not perfect and some very black line appear for a second on the screen?

They look like an actor shadow, but is only a line and they disappear really quickly. Just annoying. 

(Just for the check, i have changed the resolution of the game).

When i start my project without any plugin the problem is not showing (THAT is why i think maybe is a report).

I have all yanfly plugin, update, in the right order. No other plugin. 

I tried to search in what plugin the problem is, and think it's Animated SV Enemies.

Sorry, i cannot post a screenshot of the problem... it's TOO fast.

Daemien

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I may change this in the future. For now, I won't be turning it off since it's based off of MV's default function to seek a random target if the desired target doesn't exist, which is intended behavior as to not waste actions.

Yay! Well, I totally look forward to that change or option! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.
Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:

pixeldailyaxemeatsheild.gif
#screenshotsaturday update, featuring vaporwave angels lol
Lil' sketch I drew of Nico di Angelo :)
The spooky boi himself ♥
Nico sketch by Artemis Yates.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
torsbein