Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello Yanfly,

I'm trying to use your ItemGenerator tool, but it's taking too long to load the resources. My questions are;  Is it my computer? I have a Windows 10, 64 bit, 4 GB RAM, VAIO. Maybe my computer is too slow to run the .exe. If not, what am I doing wrong? I already changed the compatibility to Windows 7, the program started but the resources are taking to long to load, about 15 min on Background Circles, is that normal? 

Please instruct me 

Thank you

I'm afraid I can't help you there. The resource loading process is a part of the software that's needed.

---

Yanfly did you miss my post?

I did now. Please follow all of these instructions when doing a bug report:

ALL bug reports MUST follow these guidelines and use this template: 

Plugin Name: (What is the name of the plugin?)

Bug Explanation: (What is the bug in your own words? Keep this detailed. "It isn't working right" is not a valid bug report.)

Error Report: (If you received an error message, press F8 when the message is received to open up the debug console, then copy/paste the entire error log and paste it here).

Exact Steps on How to Replicate Bug: (Write out IN DETAIL, a step-by-step guide on how to replicate the bug.)

Sample Project (REQUIRED): A sample project MUST be attached to the bug report. All steps MUST be followed. If a single step is ignored, the bug report is invalid and I will move on to the next bug report.

1. Download all the newest updates of the plugin.2. Create a new project. Do NOT just copy over your game project folders. This should be just a stock, empty, new RPG Maker MV project. If I do not see an empty project with Harold, Therese, Marsha, and Lucius, I will not look any further.3. If the project's file size is above 200 MB, remove unnecessary audio and image files until you reach that size. Usehttp://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/47985-mvstripper-remove-unused-assets-from-your-mv-project/ if you need some help doing so.4. Install -only- the affected plugins. If you're using non-YEP plugins, do NOT include them.5. Do -NOT- rename the plugins' filenames. They cease to work if you do so.6. Make sure they're in the EXACT order listed on http://yanfly.moe/yep/. The ordering of plugins is important.7. Recreate the error in the sample project. MAKE SURE you are using notetags in the right place and haven't misspelled anything.8. Archive the project with WinZip or WinRAR. Do not archive it multiple times. It does not compress it further.9. Do -NOT- deploy the project through File > Deployment. Upload the project online to a website like MediaFire.com or Mega.co.nz or Dropbox. Please do not use a website that involves timers like 4shared, RapidShare, etc. If I am time-gated from downloading the project, I will ask you to reupload it to somewhere else.10. Post the link here and I'll take a look at it.

---

Sorry for my "english" I am not native speaker

Plugin Name: YEP_X_TickBasedRegen 

Bug Explanation: In CTB system, this plugin collide with few more plugins modifying states.  For example with YEP_AutoPassiveStates or YEP_RowFormation states  (added as  plugin parameters for each row). 

Bug happens IF you ADD Actor during battle (for example as Summon Skill or as add in troops table - Battle Event)

Error Report: 

(/E:/XEEN/BUGPROJECT/js/plugins/YEP_X_TickBasedRegen.js:139)
    at Game_Actor.Game_Battler.updateTick (/E:/XEEN/BUGPROJECT/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:3625)
    at Game_Actor.Game_Battler.updateTick (/E:/XEEN/BUGPROJECT/js/plugins/YEP_X_BattleSysCTB.js:1671)
    at Game_Party.Game_Unit.updateTick (/E:/XEEN/BUGPROJECT/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:3942)
    at Function.BattleManager.updateBattlerCTB (/E:/XEEN/BUGPROJECT/js/plugins/YEP_X_BattleSysCTB.js:976)
    at Function.BattleManager.updateCTBPhase (/E:/XEEN/BUGPROJECT/js/plugins/YEP_X_BattleSysCTB.js:896)
    at Function.BattleManager.update (/E:/XEEN/BUGPROJECT/js/plugins/YEP_X_BattleSysCTB.js:858)
    at Scene_Battle.updateBattleProcess (rpg_scenes.js:2051)
    at Scene_Battle.update (rpg_scenes.js:2043)
    at Scene_Battle.update (/E:/XEEN/BUGPROJECT/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:3963)

Exact Steps on How to Replicate Bug:  Plugins required: Yep_CoreEngine, Yep_BattleEngineCore, Yep_X_BattleSysCTB, Yep_BuffsStatesCore, YepY_Tick_Based_Regen, YepAutoPassiveStates.

Create class and actor with AutoPassive State <Passive State: 11>

Create State ID 11 -  it could do nothing or anything, does not matter. 

Create skill or Battle event with Change Party Member - Add Actor (one with passive skill). You will receive ERROR "Cannot Read Property "11" of Undefined" - where 11 is ID number of passive state of summoned actor. 

Sample Project (REQUIRED): BugProject uploaded (I hope just  JS and Data folder is enough without IMG/Audio)

View attachment 38590

Next time, do not simply just delete the non-JS and Data folders. It took a good 10 minutes for me to set all of this up because of the lack of preparation and me constantly adding sufficient resources to get everything working. That pretty much summed up the free time I had in my break and I won't be able to fix this until much later.

---

Plugin Name: YEP_X_ActSeqPack2.js

Bug Explanation: I started a battle and I get this...  That's all the explanation I can give.  I know this didn't happen until I updated the plugins in the most recent update [5-23-2016]..  It happened in my project and I tried a new project with just the plugins listed below [Project file provided] and it happened there as well.  I got the plugins from your dropbox link just a couple of hours ago so I know their all up to date.

Error Report: 
5_23_2016_error.png

Exact Steps on How to Replicate Bug:  Plugins required: Yep_CoreEngine, Yep_BattleEngineCore, Yep_X_BattleSysCTB, Yep_X_ActSeqPack1-3

Just start a battle...  that's it

Sample Project (REQUIRED):

https://mega.nz/#!mJRzmSaD

Link is incomplete.

---

Plugin Name:  YEP_TargetCore, YEP_BattleSelectCursor and YEP_BattleEngineCore

Bug Explanation: Actions who target each battler don't select allies, only foes.

Error Report: None.

Exact Steps on How to Replicate Bug: Give a <Target: Everybody> notetag to any skill or item.

Try to use it, you will see crystals only above the enemies, but none above your party.

Sample Project : http://www.mediafire.com/download/h4ib54etd71pzuv/Debug.zip

Thanks for the catch. I'll get this fixed!

firestalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
https://mega.nz/#!mJRzmSaD!0ymim26uFUF_GBLFQPs4XFdXZgVAZgsyidQAOrFHK5Y

sorry try it now...

Last edited by a moderator:

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
https://mega.nz/#!mJRzmSaD!0ymim26uFUF_GBLFQPs4XFdXZgVAZgsyidQAOrFHK5Y

sorry try it now...

Please follow the instructions:

Bug Explanation: (What is the bug in your own words? Keep this detailed. "It isn't working right" is not a valid bug report.)

Error Report: (If you received an error message, press F8 when the message is received to open up the debug console, then copy/paste the entire error log and paste it here).

Exact Steps on How to Replicate Bug: (Write out IN DETAIL, a step-by-step guide on how to replicate the bug.)

Sample Project (REQUIRED): A sample project MUST be attached to the bug report. All steps MUST be followed. If a single step is ignored, the bug report is invalid and I will move on to the next bug report.

1. Download all the newest updates of the plugin.2. Create a new project. Do NOT just copy over your game project folders. This should be just a stock, empty, new RPG Maker MV project. If I do not see an empty project with Harold, Therese, Marsha, and Lucius, I will not look any further.3. If the project's file size is above 200 MB, remove unnecessary audio and image files until you reach that size. Usehttp://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/47985-mvstripper-remove-unused-assets-from-your-mv-project/ if you need some help doing so.4. Install -only- the affected plugins. If you're using non-YEP plugins, do NOT include them.5. Do -NOT- rename the plugins' filenames. They cease to work if you do so.6. Make sure they're in the EXACT order listed on http://yanfly.moe/yep/. The ordering of plugins is important.7. Recreate the error in the sample project. MAKE SURE you are using notetags in the right place and haven't misspelled anything.8. Archive the project with WinZip or WinRAR. Do not archive it multiple times. It does not compress it further.9. Do -NOT- deploy the project through File > Deployment. Upload the project online to a website like MediaFire.com or Mega.co.nz or Dropbox. Please do not use a website that involves timers like 4shared, RapidShare, etc. If I am time-gated from downloading the project, I will ask you to reupload it to somewhere else.10. Post the link here and I'll take a look at it.

Oscar92player

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, Yanfly!

I have a question about the Battle Engine Core and the Battle System ATB plugins.

Sin_t_tulo_1.png

I edited the parameter in the Battle Engine Core to show the Current Max value from the HP, PM and TP bars, but with the ATB plugin enabled, the Status Window doesn't show it. I wonder if you could edit a little section of the Status Window through the ATB plugin. Despite my project resolution (1104x624), it looks pretty weird with that blank space, and the HP, MP, TP and ATB gauges are very very little in comparison.

firestalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please follow the instructions:

https://mega.nz/#!2IYVGa6D!aDAEgZ1ULB_Y_qLMjXzfPVDGQtTdYRZsIM58AQSnpi8

Let's try this again.... 

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey, Yanfly!

I have a question about the Battle Engine Core and the Battle System ATB plugins.

Sin_t_tulo_1.png

I edited the parameter in the Battle Engine Core to show the Current Max value from the HP, PM and TP bars, but with the ATB plugin enabled, the Status Window doesn't show it. I wonder if you could edit a little section of the Status Window through the ATB plugin. Despite my project resolution (1104x624), it looks pretty weird with that blank space, and the HP, MP, TP and ATB gauges are very very little in comparison.

If there isn't enough room to display the HP/MaxHP without squashing it, it will only display the current HP.

Oscar92player

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If there isn't enough room to display the HP/MaxHP without squashing it, it will only display the current HP.

Yeah, I know that. But look at all that blank space between the Name of the character and the gauges, there is plenty of room even for the status icons. Is there no other way to give more space for the gauges?

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Oscar92player

You'd need to use a custom battle status window plugin or change it yourself in the game files.
I'd recommend this one

Oscar92player

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Oscar92player

You'd need to use a custom battle status window plugin or change it yourself in the game files.
I'd recommend this one

I know about that plugin, but it's a little problematic because the compatibility with the ATB plugin. I heard that the ATB gauge is not displayed correctly (and neither Victor nor Yanfly plan to add compatibility...)

Kilitar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry for my "english" I am not native speaker

Plugin Name: YEP_X_TickBasedRegen 

Bug Explanation: In CTB system, this plugin collide with few more plugins modifying states.  For example with YEP_AutoPassiveStates or YEP_RowFormation states  (added as  plugin parameters for each row). 

Bug happens IF you ADD Actor during battle (for example as Summon Skill or as add in troops table - Battle Event)

Error Report: 

(/E:/XEEN/BUGPROJECT/js/plugins/YEP_X_TickBasedRegen.js:139)
    at Game_Actor.Game_Battler.updateTick (/E:/XEEN/BUGPROJECT/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:3625)
    at Game_Actor.Game_Battler.updateTick (/E:/XEEN/BUGPROJECT/js/plugins/YEP_X_BattleSysCTB.js:1671)
    at Game_Party.Game_Unit.updateTick (/E:/XEEN/BUGPROJECT/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:3942)
    at Function.BattleManager.updateBattlerCTB (/E:/XEEN/BUGPROJECT/js/plugins/YEP_X_BattleSysCTB.js:976)
    at Function.BattleManager.updateCTBPhase (/E:/XEEN/BUGPROJECT/js/plugins/YEP_X_BattleSysCTB.js:896)
    at Function.BattleManager.update (/E:/XEEN/BUGPROJECT/js/plugins/YEP_X_BattleSysCTB.js:858)
    at Scene_Battle.updateBattleProcess (rpg_scenes.js:2051)
    at Scene_Battle.update (rpg_scenes.js:2043)
    at Scene_Battle.update (/E:/XEEN/BUGPROJECT/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:3963)

Exact Steps on How to Replicate Bug:  Plugins required: Yep_CoreEngine, Yep_BattleEngineCore, Yep_X_BattleSysCTB, Yep_BuffsStatesCore, YepY_Tick_Based_Regen, YepAutoPassiveStates.

Create class and actor with AutoPassive State <Passive State: 11>

Create State ID 11 -  it could do nothing or anything, does not matter. 

Create skill or Battle event with Change Party Member - Add Actor (one with passive skill). You will receive ERROR "Cannot Read Property "11" of Undefined" - where 11 is ID number of passive state of summoned actor. 

Sample Project (REQUIRED): BugProject uploaded (I hope just  JS and Data folder is enough without IMG/Audio)

---

Next time, do not simply just delete the non-JS and Data folders. It took a good 10 minutes for me to set all of this up because of the lack of preparation and me constantly adding sufficient resources to get everything working. That pretty much summed up the free time I had in my break and I won't be able to fix this until much later.

---

Sorry, I expected you will just create new project using RPG Maker and then just copy data JS and DATA files, I was not able compress project with IM/Audio files bellow 7MB and forum attachment limit is 5MB.  My upload speed is only 256kb so I wanted as small file as possible after 7 hours of looking where exactly problem is in my main project, as at first time I blamed some error in notetags or conflict with other mods I am using.  Thank you for your time, I hope you will be able identify source of error soon.  I will try harder with preparations next time. 

EliteFerrex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Post removed due to repost below.

darkwolf7786

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Plugin Name:  Selection Control

Bug Explanation: When dispersing damage, the game reduces damage to the damage caps before splitting damage.  Instead, it would make more sense that damage caps should be applied AFTER splitting damage, once the FINAL damage is calculated.

For example,  An attack of 50000 damage hits a slime with 0 Defense, and there is a damage cap is at 9999.  Therefore, the damage to a single slime will be 9999, capped from 50000.

Another battle occurs and this time there are 4 slimes.  I use the same attack but make it an AOE using the Selection Control.  Each slime should take 12500 damage, and then be capped to 9999 damage to each slime.  Instead, each slime takes 50000 damage, this 50000 damage is capped to 9999, THEN disperse damage kicks in, making the final damage to each slime only 2500, which is far less than expected.

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi, Yanfly. Having an issue with the YEP_BattleEngineCore plugin. I'm getting an error message anytime Magic Reflection activates. I've disabled all other plugins, and still seem to be getting the error. I am running the latest version, 1.35b, as well.

Plugin Name: YEP_BattleEngineCore

Bug Explanation: As soon as Magic reflects, reflect and damage sounds are played, and then bug occurs immediately, reading "Cannot read property 'position' of null". This bug occurs even after disabling all other plugins. The error occurs anytime magic is reflected, whether the spell is single- or multi-target.

Error Report: 

rpg_managers.js:1618 TypeError: Cannot read property 'position' of null
    at Sprite_Actor.Sprite_Battler.setupAnimation (file:///C:/Users/EliteFerrex/Documents/Games/Lumina%20Legacy/js/rpg_sprites.js:578:30)
    at Sprite_Actor.Sprite_Battler.updateAnimation (file:///C:/Users/EliteFerrex/Documents/Games/Lumina%20Legacy/js/rpg_sprites.js:542:10)
    at Sprite_Actor.Sprite_Battler.update (file:///C:/Users/EliteFerrex/Documents/Games/Lumina%20Legacy/js/rpg_sprites.js:494:14)
    at Sprite_Actor.Sprite_Battler.update (file:///C:/Users/EliteFerrex/Documents/Games/Lumina%20Legacy/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:2470:38)
    at Sprite_Actor.update (file:///C:/Users/EliteFerrex/Documents/Games/Lumina%20Legacy/js/rpg_sprites.js:736:37)
    at file:///C:/Users/EliteFerrex/Documents/Games/Lumina%20Legacy/js/rpg_core.js:3290:19
    at Array.forEach (native)
    at Sprite.update (file:///C:/Users/EliteFerrex/Documents/Games/Lumina%20Legacy/js/rpg_core.js:3288:19)
    at file:///C:/Users/EliteFerrex/Documents/Games/Lumina%20Legacy/js/rpg_core.js:3290:19
    at Array.forEach (native)

Exact Steps on How to Replicate Bug: Enemy casts magic on target that possess Magic Reflection, and Reflection activates. In the sample project, I recommend fighting Troop #233. On turn #2, enemy will guaranteed use a magic attack which will reflect due to actor position 1 & 2's shields.

Sample Project (REQUIRED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1J4eEW0VOhYWFhLbDRGc09Bb1E/view?usp=sharing (Smallest filesize I could get was 217 MB. Hope that's okay.)

Redo this.

You've clearly didn't read the instructions at all. If you can't put in the time to follow the instructions I've provided, I'm afraid I can't put in the time to help fix the bug.

---

Plugin Name:  Selection Control

Bug Explanation: When dispersing damage, the game reduces damage to the damage caps before splitting damage.  Instead, it would make more sense that damage caps should be applied AFTER splitting damage, once the FINAL damage is calculated.

For example,  An attack of 50000 damage hits a slime with 0 Defense, and there is a damage cap is at 9999.  Therefore, the damage to a single slime will be 9999, capped from 50000.

Another battle occurs and this time there are 4 slimes.  I use the same attack but make it an AOE using the Selection Control.  Each slime should take 12500 damage, and then be capped to 9999 damage to each slime.  Instead, each slime takes 50000 damage, this 50000 damage is capped to 9999, THEN disperse damage kicks in, making the final damage to each slime only 2500, which is far less than expected.

Kilitar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly, 

Script YEP.70 – Absorption Barrier

I found minor issue (or maybe it is intended behaviour) - If I add Actor during battle (Battle Event, Common "summon" event during battle) the Absorbtion barrier NoteTag on Actor "<Barrier Points: +20>" it is ignored, and actor is summoned without unexpiring Barrier Points.  Anyway, "<Barrier Regen: +1>" NoteTag works and barrier is filled up to unexpiring Barrier Points (20 in this case).

If it is intended, fine, I will look for workaround :) , if not, I will prepare legit Bug Report. 

Thank you.

NeoPGX

~ King of Cuteness ~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (US)
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have to say @Yanfly your most recent plugin "Animated tiles option" was amazing. As soon as I saw it I promptly installed the plugin and it has done some serious magic for me. In one part of my current (commercial) project I have a body of water the size of an ocean and anytime I get close to it my game lags for me like crazy. 

I hope to see more such plugins from you in the future as I'd want as many people to be able to play my games as possible without sacrificing quality.

darkwolf7786

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Alright, let's go then.

Plugin Name:  Selection Control (an expansion to Target Core, which is an expansion to Battle Engine Core).  Issue in conjunction with Damage Core's Damage Cap.

Bug Explanation:  When dispersing damage, the game reduces damage to the damage caps before splitting damage.  Instead, it would make more sense that damage caps should be applied AFTER splitting damage, once the FINAL damage is calculated.

Therefore, this makes it impossible for a dispersed attack to deal more than "Damage Cap / Targets" damage when an attack that would be powerful enough should be able to deal more damage.

Error Report:  None, as this does not cause runtime errors.

Exact Steps on How to Replicate Bug:   While pretty much explained in my "Bug Explanation" section, all you'd need to do is set up an attack skill that can deal enough damage to surpass the damage cap even when the damage is split between all targets.   The resulting damage will end up applying the cap THEN dividing the damage, rather than the total damage calculated for each enemy being divided by the number of targets THEN the cap being applied.

Sample Project (REQUIRED):  http://www.mediafire.com/download/i6cagmj2t4jnr9l/DisperseTest.rar

Thanks for looking into this.

Inamortus

The Eternal One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm having an issue with the AI Core on my current project. This is the setup I have for a boss:

<AI Level: 80>

<AI Priority>

Turn === 5: SKILL 12

Turn === 11: SKILL 12

Turn === 20: SKILL 12

random 65%: SKILL 4, random

eval user.hpRate() < 0.5: SKILL 11

random 80%: SKILL 10, Random

random 70%: SKILL 5, random

</AI Priority>

After a while, the boss just stops doing anything at all, and I really can't understand why. Is this a known problem?

darkwolf7786

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm having an issue with the AI Core on my current project. This is the setup I have for a boss:

<AI Priority>

</AI Priority>

After a while, the boss just stops doing anything at all, and I really can't understand why. Is this a known problem?

While I have not used A.I. Core at all yet (haven't got that far), so take with a grain of salt, could it be because you had not set at least one ability to "Always"?  As the list is, the boss could go through all of those checks and fail each one (a turn that's not 5, 11, or 20, where its health is over 50% that fails the 65%, 80%, and 70% skill checks), leaving it with nothing to do that turn, which could be causing it to just sit there.  It would make sense to have at least one ability (probably at the bottom of the list) with an "Always" condition to perform when all other checks fail.

Kilitar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV

<AI Priority>

</AI Priority>

I have lot more complex AI Priority tables and everything works fine. 

In your case I woul  look at  each used skill, if it is properly set (probably fastest way is to made TEST BOSS) - as copy of your boss 

Totally delete AI priority table for Test Boss and to Action Pattern just add one of your skill .

Skill 12 / Condition Allwayz. 

Run test battle for few turns. 

If everything goes fine, delete skill from Pattern and test another to find if issue is SKILL or AI priority. .. Skill can also colide with something inside your Battle Events table - its hard to help without all your data available for check :).

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
Yanfly, 

Script YEP.70 – Absorption Barrier

I found minor issue (or maybe it is intended behaviour) - If I add Actor during battle (Battle Event, Common "summon" event during battle) the Absorbtion barrier NoteTag on Actor "<Barrier Points: +20>" it is ignored, and actor is summoned without unexpiring Barrier Points.  Anyway, "<Barrier Regen: +1>" NoteTag works and barrier is filled up to unexpiring Barrier Points (20 in this case).

If it is intended, fine, I will look for workaround :) , if not, I will prepare legit Bug Report. 

Thank you.

The summoned actor isn't present at the start of battle. Therefore, it gets no bonuses.

---

Alright, let's go then.

Plugin Name:  Selection Control (an expansion to Target Core, which is an expansion to Battle Engine Core).  Issue in conjunction with Damage Core's Damage Cap.

Bug Explanation:  When dispersing damage, the game reduces damage to the damage caps before splitting damage.  Instead, it would make more sense that damage caps should be applied AFTER splitting damage, once the FINAL damage is calculated.

Therefore, this makes it impossible for a dispersed attack to deal more than "Damage Cap / Targets" damage when an attack that would be powerful enough should be able to deal more damage.

Error Report:  None, as this does not cause runtime errors.

Exact Steps on How to Replicate Bug:   While pretty much explained in my "Bug Explanation" section, all you'd need to do is set up an attack skill that can deal enough damage to surpass the damage cap even when the damage is split between all targets.   The resulting damage will end up applying the cap THEN dividing the damage, rather than the total damage calculated for each enemy being divided by the number of targets THEN the cap being applied.

Sample Project (REQUIRED):  http://www.mediafire.com/download/i6cagmj2t4jnr9l/DisperseTest.rar

Thanks for looking into this.

Thanks, I'll check it out after work.

---

<AI Priority>

</AI Priority>

Follow these Instructions. All steps MUST be followed or I will require you to redo it.

1. Download all the newest updates of the plugin.2. Create a new project. Do NOT just copy over your game project folders. This should be just a stock, empty, new RPG Maker MV project. If I do not see an empty project with Harold, Therese, Marsha, and Lucius, I will not look any further.3. If the project's file size is above 200 MB, remove unnecessary audio and image files until you reach that size. Usehttp://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/47985-mvstripper-remove-unused-assets-from-your-mv-project/ if you need some help doing so.4. Install -only- the affected plugins. If you're using non-YEP plugins, do NOT include them.5. Do -NOT- rename the plugins' filenames. They cease to work if you do so.6. Make sure they're in the EXACT order listed on http://yanfly.moe/yep/. The ordering of plugins is important.7. Recreate the error in the sample project. MAKE SURE you are using notetags in the right place and haven't misspelled anything.8. Archive the project with WinZip or WinRAR. Do not archive it multiple times. It does not compress it further.9. Do -NOT- deploy the project through File > Deployment. Upload the project online to a website like MediaFire.com or or Dropbox. Please do not use a website that involves timers like 4shared, RapidShare, etc. If I am time-gated from downloading the project, I will ask you to reupload it to somewhere else.10. Post the link here and I'll take a look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What the writer wrote: "The curtain is blue."
The readers: "There must be a hidden meaning behind this, perhaps to convey the character emotions ...".
What the writer has in mind: "The curtain is frickin' blue".
Time to share something!
hmZFwQe.png

I made these a while ago for my game. I took reference from various huts in Africa.
Have a great night! :D
I really need to buy a new mouse. Mine's keeps double-clicking and makes me waste A LOT of time eventing
How come there's no spooktober game jam? I thought horror maker games were some of the most popular genre out there...
"I didn't know X song was about that!" Uh... why? Do you not listen to the lyrics? I mean, I guess that makes sense. We live in a world where nobody listens, but everyone wants to be heard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florian973