[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Releases (RMMV)' started by Yanfly, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eff-n-Geoff

Eff-n-Geoff Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English

So, does the chase override his normal route? Or would it chase for one square and then continue the move route?

Is it possible to use a Region ID to block LoS ?

2. Hikitsune-Red

Hikitsune-Red 火狐 - Red =^~^= Veteran

First Language:
    English

The NPC will give chase without interruption from the Move Route.

I just tested this, and it does not appear to use the Region ID's from Region Restrictions, and as far as innate functionality, there is no using Region ID's to block line of sight.

3. Eff-n-Geoff

Eff-n-Geoff Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English

Thank you for the response!

So how would I stop the event seeing the player through walls? 

4. Hikitsune-Red

First Language:
    English

I stand corrected...In both looking at the code and testing it out, line of sight is not technically used in this.

The only thing it appears to check for is if it is looking in the direction of the player, nothing appears to block the view.

5. Hikitsune-Red

First Language:
    English

You can, however, using the Stealth Plug-In extension, use regions as places for the player to hide in.

6. smokecrash

smokecrash Villager Member

First Language:
    French
    Hi Yanfly and every other user, can anyone help me out with some problems I've got.

- I need to change the Cells color from every yanfly plugins menu how can I do ?

- I can't manage to use Yanfly Libra Skill with the action sequences battle I always get an error

- I've got some problems with Aekashics animated battlers and action sequences you can check out the problems in this video

(strange thing is that it only "bugs" with few monster, Beef/Mimic and maybe few others I did not test )

thank you very much for your help.

•  

sdfsdfsdf.png

qsdqsdqs.png

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2016
  7. juances19

juances19 Villager Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Plugin Name: YEP_Enhaced_TP
    Bug Explanation:  If selected TP mode gets a bonus when an Ally is hit/killed, Actors get TP even when dead.
    Steps: Just have a TP mode that gains from Kill Ally or Ally HP dmg. Let the enemy kill 2 members. The first one will gain TP when the second one dies.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2b6ck0ght2y8vsx/TPbug.zip

I don't know if this is intended behaviour or a bug, but it feels unnatural.  
    [Anyone has a solution to patch it using Lunatic Mode? I can change TP mode to a blank one when death state is applied but the player has to manually set a valid TP mode again?]

8. Lnik3500

Lnik3500 Master Troll Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello Yanfly! Just wanted to know since the 1.3.3 update, if I'm still using 1.3.0 (for other plugins that don't update anymore), will I get errors because of the new changed functions? Thank you for all your wonderful work :D  

You've done so much for us and I wish you to be in great form!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2016
  9. Yanfly

Yanfly Developer

Line of Sight doesn't exist for the plugin. You'll have to make use of region settings from the Event Chase Stealth extension plugin.

-------

Question 1. I'm not sure what you mean by cells.

Question 2:

ALL bug reports MUST follow these guidelines and use this template: 

Plugin Name: (What is the name of the plugin?)

Bug Explanation: (What is the bug in your own words? Keep this detailed. "It isn't working right" is not a valid bug report.)

Error Report: (If you received an error message, press F8 when the message is received to open up the debug console, then copy/paste the entire error log and paste it here).

Exact Steps on How to Replicate Bug: (Write out IN DETAIL, a step-by-step guide on how to replicate the bug.)

Sample Project (REQUIRED): A sample project MUST be attached to the bug report. All steps MUST be followed. If a single step is ignored, the bug report is invalid and I will move on to the next bug report.  If you do not attach a sample project to the bug report, your bug report WILL BE ignored. There are NO exceptions.

Follow these Instructions. All steps MUST be followed or I will require you to redo it.

1. Download all the newest updates of the plugin.2. Create a new project. Do NOT just copy over your game project folders. This should be just a stock, empty, new RPG Maker MV project. If I do not see an empty project with Harold, Therese, Marsha, and Lucius, I will not look any further.3. If the project's file size is above 200 MB, remove unnecessary audio and image files until you reach that size. Usehttp://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/47985-mvstripper-remove-unused-assets-from-your-mv-project/ if you need some help doing so.4. Install -only- the affected plugins. If you're using non-YEP plugins, do NOT include them. That said, both ATB and CTB are no longer supported by Yanfly, so if you're using them, please remove them from the project used for the bug report.5. Do -NOT- rename the plugins' filenames. They cease to work if you do so.6. Make sure they're in the EXACT order listed on http://yanfly.moe/yep/. The ordering of plugins is important.7. Recreate the error in the sample project. MAKE SURE you are using notetags in the right place and haven't misspelled anything. DO NOT USE SAVES. I need to know exactly how to recreate the problem from start to finish. Simply giving me a save file tells me nothing.8. Archive the project with WinZip or WinRAR. Do not archive it multiple times. It does not compress it further.9. Do -NOT- deploy the project through File > Deployment. Upload the project online to a website like MediaFire.com or Dropbox. Please do not use a website that involves timers like 4shared, RapidShare, etc. If I am time-gated from downloading the project, I will ask you to reupload it to somewhere else.10. Post the link here and I'll take a look at it.

Question 3: Action Sequence Help goes here: 

---

Thanks, I'll get this resolved.

---

I cannot guarantee everything will work. 1.3.1 is currently the most stable version in my opinion and 1.3.0 should be moved to that 1.3.1 if anything (as it is exactly the same, just less bugs and less memory problems). For the most part, I'll try to maintain backwards compatibility. However, if bugs are to occur because of a version difference, I will not be held accountable for them.

10. Yanfly

Yanfly Developer

New page bump.

Hikitsune-Red likes this.
  11. smokecrash

First Language:
    French
    Those Blue box behind all your menu plugins (status,stats,saves,items,etc...)

how to change the color of it ?

sdfsdfsdf.png

dfgdfg.png

12. waynee95

waynee95 Lunatic Coder Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @smokecrash They use the same color as the gauge back. You can change the gauge back color in the YEP_CoreEngine, just look under window colors parameters.

Yanfly likes this.
  13. smokecrash

First Language:
    French
    oh, that's... so if i want to get it yellow for example my gauge back will be yellow as well 

thank..

14. waynee95

waynee95 Lunatic Coder Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @smokecrash Apparently yes. You could modify all .js files, that the function that draws the rectangles use an other color.

Or you can just use this plugin as well and set the background color for the gauges there, because they use different variables you have your color for the rectangles and an other one for the gauges. In, addition you can modify the looks of the gauges as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2016
    Yanfly and smokecrash like this.
  15. smokecrash

First Language:
    French
    Well thanks man, with your help I managed to do it the way I wanted it to looks like. It works perfectly with both the plugins 

waynee95 likes this.
  16. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    pt-br
    Hello Yep!

*Is possible to show elemental damage, not only resistence in Status Core?

*Can you make a Equipment Set Plugin? (if you equip 2 or more pieces gain bonus stats and states, like diablo series)

17. silvestro673

silvestro673 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    english
    First thing I would Like to say... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  This thread is one year old today and still active. Not many forum threads can boast that I think.

Secondly, has anyone figured out a way for stealth chase to NOT give up the chase?

Scenerio: not using stealth, alert an event monster. Silly me, I forgot to stealth. Turn it on in front of the monster and it suddenly forgets I ever existed. This seems a bit broken. If you guys know a way, that'd be great. Meanwhile, I'm going to see if playing with switches help.

18. Zeustiak

Zeustiak Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Silvestro, 

I am guessing you would want to set a switch that would say something like "Has Aggro" and your stealth would check to see if it is true when you try to activate it.

19. Eurobuzz

Eurobuzz Villager Member

Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hi, I was wondering how Yanfly makes the games in their YouTube videos 1080p without having everything zoomed out and really small?

I also asked about it on reddit with a couple pictures. LINK

20. Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon Inc. Crimson Dragon Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    hello yanfly sensei :D  um my question is about your counter control plug in.....

i'm trying to create a character who is only able to counter while under a state called focused..... under this state he only counters if he successfully evades the enemy attack..... if I use the note tag <Evade Counter> would that accomplish this or do i need to go into lunatic mode?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.