Bug Explanation: The POINT function of the Action Sequence Pack 2 is not functioning, instead resulting in an error.
Error Report: See attached TEXT file
Replication: Launch the test project and speak to the copy of Harold, which will start a battle. Select Attack with all members. The actor will jump in and is supposed to move using the POINT part of the action sequence and this is where the error comes.
Attached below are the error log and a dropbox link to the bug reporting project.
Plugin Parameter Changes: (Mention ALL of the changes you've made to the plugin's parameters. Otherwise, I will revert every single plugin's settings to the default setting) : I put the folder dragon bone assets into the main folder like I am supposed to. I then when to the right Parameters under Assets path and put: test for plugin/index.html./dragonbones_assets/ test for plugin in the name of my project/folder name/where the location is.
Bug Explanation: (What is the bug in your own words? Keep this detailed. "It isn't working right" is not a valid bug report.) Are you a coder who understands the problem in code as to why this bug is caused? If so, please leave the line(s) of code in question and your suggested fix for it. Otherwise, please proceed to the following steps. If you've provided a code fix, you may omit the rest of the steps. Thank you!
I have a step by step video of what I've done: ((they aren't long no worries.))
"Uncaught Reference Error dragonbone is not define" It isn't reaching the file possibly? Will not open game or access plugin at all.
Create a Sample Project Reproducing the bug: The sample project MUST follow all of these guidelines:
Create a new project. Do NOT just copy over your game project folders. This should be just a stock, empty, new RPG Maker MV project. If I do not see an empty project with Harold, Therese, Marsha, and Lucius, I will not look any further.
The project's file size must be 200 MB or LESS. Remove unnecessary audio and image files until you reach that size or use MV Stripper if you need help doing so.
Make sure they're in the EXACT order listed on Yanfly.moe. The correct ordering of plugins is important. Some plugins will not work if they aren't in the right order.
Do -NOT- deploy the project through File > Deployment. Do -NOT- box the sample project. If I cannot open up the sample project when I get it, you will have to redo it all.
I used a test to do it in the first place, and then I even made another one to try again. Still not working. Here is a screenshot of the code since it doesn't let me copy it. : https://ibb.co/fNLeyk
Error Report: (If you received an error message, press F8 when the message is received to open up the debug console, then copy/paste the entire error log and paste it here).
Exact Steps on How to Replicate Bug: (Write out IN DETAIL, a step-by-step guide on how to replicate the bug.)
I downloaded the file from your site, following the step by step directions,
extracting the script dragon bone into the js plugin folder.
switching the index to the correct file where you change and copy two links:
then, added it to the plugin with
in that exact order.
then, under Assets path: test for plugin/index.html./dragonbones_assets/ test for plugin in the name of my project/folder name/where the location is.
Did you recreate the bug on the sample project? (If not, do so. MAKE SURE you are using notetags in the right place and haven't misspelled anything. DO NOT USE SAVES. I need to know exactly how to recreate the problem from start to finish. Simply giving me a save file tells me nothing.) Yes
Upload the sample project and share the link (ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED):
Use WinZip or WinRAR to archive the project. Do -NOT- archive it multiple times.
Upload it on a website like Mediafire.com or Dropbox. Do -NOT- use a website that involves timers like 4shared, RapidShare, etc. If I am time-gated from downloading the project, I will ask you to reupload it somewhere else.
The profile image gets cut off by each line of text written, the more is written, the more is cut off.
I have provided you a link to a fresh project with the required plugins so you can see it yourself
and hopefully find a solution for the bug.
It's kinda hard to explain so I made a video and a sample project.
I noticed I have in total in a project chasing the player, but after a while, my FPS was tanking to 3~4 and it made me check it with a profile and came upon this:
Another alternate I did was and properly unrelated to bypass this issue:
1.) Add a switch that will trigger a new page for events to stop chasing you when the player steps on X region.
2.) The problem was that since I had transfer player when the player touch the event, sometimes this also tank the FPS permanently with no other way to recover. The only way for me to bypass this was to use $gamePlayer.locate();
Pokemon AI Logic: "Enemy is weak to Fire, I better use Rain Dance to make fire type moves less effective. I should just always cast Rain Dance first no matter what, even though it's a niche move that I'm not set up to exploit."
After a little test with the parallax mapping, found it lags like a cat on a leash. Instead of the original idea to parallax map the entirety of the ship, I guess I'll settle for editing the tilesets. Probably should have done that first.