Status
Not open for further replies.

MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
hey yanfly, i was looking and i do see anywhere where you tell game that subclass is imported, need it for an extention to your JP system

Yanfly

Developer
Reaction score
You mean the import code?

Imported.YEP_X_Subclass

That should do it.

Sol Rising

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hi, I recently updated your Victory Aftermath plugin to v 1.03 and it is causing the game to crash after battles if i try to remove/change a weapon/shield slot. With your victory aftermath plugin turned off, everything works just fine. Anyway you can help fix this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Riff

Eorzean
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello again!

Quick question, is the % armor penetration tag values additive or do they multiply?

Let's say I have an armor with <Physical Armor Penetration: 10%> and two states with <Physical Armor Penetration: 15%> and <Physical Armor Penetration: 20%>. What will be the resulting Physical Armor Penetration % value?

Yanfly

Developer
Reaction score
Hello again!

Quick question, is the % armor penetration tag values additive or do they multiply?

Let's say I have an armor with <Physical Armor Penetration: 10%> and two states with <Physical Armor Penetration: 15%> and <Physical Armor Penetration: 20%>. What will be the resulting Physical Armor Penetration % value?
It's multiplicative. The resulting percentage would be 151.18%.

Hi, I recently updated your Victory Aftermath plugin to v 1.03 and it is causing the game to crash after battles if i try to remove/change a weapon/shield slot. With your victory aftermath plugin turned off, everything works just fine. Anyway you can help fix this?

Can you reproduce this error in an empty project with just the Victory Aftermath plugin, and upload the project online (do not deploy it), and then link it here?

Fox536

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hey so with the YEP_PartySystem enabled, $gameParty.swapOrder breaks (no longer affects which actors are active, it still swaps the order, but order no longer does anything on the field or in battle), any way around this?

Sol Rising

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
It's multiplicative. The resulting percentage would be 151.18%.

Can you reproduce this error in an empty project with just the Victory Aftermath plugin, and upload the project online (do not deploy it), and then link it here?
hmm after further inspecting it seems to be a compatibility issue with the new victory plugin and liquid's enmity plugin. Only one or the other can be on at the same time. Otherwise when changing weapons on the main menu, will cause the game to crash. Sorry for the confusion, I will see if he will make a new patch to make them both compatible again. :)

Yanfly

Developer
Reaction score
awsome thank ya

here is what i was working on MUE_JobPointsExtention.js Download
Nice work! Do you have a thread with this, or would it be okay for me to link this from the Job Points page? :D

Hey so with the YEP_PartySystem enabled, $gameParty.swapOrder breaks (no longer affects which actors are active, it still swaps the order, but order no longer does anything on the field or in battle), any way around this?
Ooh, I'll have to check this out later when I get off work. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

hmm after further inspecting it seems to be a compatibility issue with the new victory plugin and liquid's enmity plugin. Only one or the other can be on at the same time. Otherwise when changing weapons on the main menu, will cause the game to crash. Sorry for the confusion, I will see if he will make a new patch to make them both compatible again. :)
Sure!

Fox536

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Awesome, I'm working on a in battle party switcher that will just swap whoever is the active battler. I want to make it stand-alone/an extension but so far just finding a way arround that is being a pain lol

Myst Desdemona

The Snark Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Swedish
Hey Yanfly, I was wondering if there was a way to use your <Sideview Weapon: nothing> or something similar in a state. Seeing a bat swinging a sword or an axe is a little weird xD0

MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Nice work! Do you have a thread with this, or would it be okay for me to link this from the Job Points page? :D

Ooh, I'll have to check this out later when I get off work. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Sure!
feel free to expand it, link it as you please i mostly made it because i know FFT had a jp trickle system and i wanted to make one for ya 

Fox536

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
feel free to expand it, link it as you please i mostly made it because i know FFT had a jp trickle system and i wanted to make one for ya
See i knew I was missing something with my job level extension. I haven't played fft in forever but I did remember job levels lol

MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
See i knew I was missing something with my job level extension. I haven't played fft in forever but I did remember job levels lol
i was planning on adding the mastered system as well but maybe you might do it first

Yanfly

Developer
Reaction score
Hey Yanfly, I was wondering if there was a way to use your <Sideview Weapon: nothing> or something similar in a state. Seeing a bat swinging a sword or an axe is a little weird xD0
Sure, I can add something like that in. :)

Done! :D

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/48860-yep-yanfly-engine-plugins-newest-stop-map-movement-plugin-count-35/?p=499041

http://yanfly.moe/2015/11/13/yep-27-job-points/

MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English

SweetieAshe

RM2k3 Old Guard
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A quick few questions about the Item Upgrade Slots plugin... Is it possible to make it so an item STARTS with particular upgrades in a slot(s)? Like... say you open a chest and you find a Mighty Sword, which has Atk +5 in the first upgrade slot. I'm not sure if that's counter-intuitive to the idea of the plugin, but the idea of certain items having starting upgrades which the player has to work around (or reset) seems interesting, at least to me.

Coupled with that, I don't think there's a way to lock an upgrade or upgrade slot so an item will always have that upgrade even when you reset it. Is this something you'd be interested in adding to the plugin?

And finally, I'm pretty sure with eval one could make an element one of the upgrade slots - like a player adds a "Flame Scroll" to a "Short Sword" which gives it the Fire element and takes up a slot. But is there any simpler way that doesn't including using eval that I'm missing to do something like this, like adding elements or sp/ex-params?

Thanks for writing such awesome stuff. It's hard to not just load up a game with all the stuff you put out. :)

MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Here you go yanfly 

MUE_JobMastery

Any chance you are going to update victory aftermath to look better with your party system, right now it causes bug when set to more then 4 members

Yanfly

Developer
Reaction score
A quick few questions about the Item Upgrade Slots plugin... Is it possible to make it so an item STARTS with particular upgrades in a slot(s)? Like... say you open a chest and you find a Mighty Sword, which has Atk +5 in the first upgrade slot. I'm not sure if that's counter-intuitive to the idea of the plugin, but the idea of certain items having starting upgrades which the player has to work around (or reset) seems interesting, at least to me.

Coupled with that, I don't think there's a way to lock an upgrade or upgrade slot so an item will always have that upgrade even when you reset it. Is this something you'd be interested in adding to the plugin?

And finally, I'm pretty sure with eval one could make an element one of the upgrade slots - like a player adds a "Flame Scroll" to a "Short Sword" which gives it the Fire element and takes up a slot. But is there any simpler way that doesn't including using eval that I'm missing to do something like this, like adding elements or sp/ex-params?

Thanks for writing such awesome stuff. It's hard to not just load up a game with all the stuff you put out. :)
Hmmm, it's not impossible, but the setup would be rather tedious on the user end. As for adding an element, it's easier to do this using this technique.

Here you go yanfly 

MUE_JobMastery

Any chance you are going to update victory aftermath to look better with your party system, right now it causes bug when set to more then 4 members
I'll add it~ As for the Victory Aftermath, it should automatically resize according to the maximum party size. Though, I suppose when there's too many for an item rect to contain, it just ends up looking weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Social distancing extended for another week. Personally I'm cool, but this is depressing.
GOOOOD MOOORNING!
APRIL WILL BE BETTER!
First time I've seen the shelves full in my local shop in a while. Still no soap, though.
RachelTheSeeker wrote on StormyRange's profile.
Hey! Haven't I seen you before? :p Good to see you on a RPG Maker site; am pleasantly surprised. :)
When you really think about it, the Trolley Problem is pretty dumb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimsonBlack