Status
Not open for further replies.

MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hmmm, it's not impossible, but the setup would be rather tedious on the user end. As for adding an element, it's easier to do this using this technique.

I'll add it~ As for the Victory Aftermath, it should automatically resize according to the maximum party size. Though, I suppose when there's too many for an item rect to contain, it just ends up looking weird.
mine is set with 8 actors and it looks wierd 

updated the job mastery plugin with bug fixes and a code to let them use it with skilllearn and i think class system to determain if the job is mastered

version 1.1 MUE_JobMastery download

Last edited by a moderator:

Fox536

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses

Fox536

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hey muteday what does the skill mastery do I don't remember it from fft

MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hey muteday what does the skill mastery do I don't remember it from fft
When you have learned all the skills for that job the game considers it mastered

Hmmm, is there a perm-link I can link to (like a dropbox)? Might be easier than having us both having to update it each time, haha.
yea give me a lil while to get into my dropbox and then ill post the new link

Riff

Eorzean
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lots of contents this week. Thanks, Yanfly! :)

EDIT:

Oh, I found a bug, I think.

<After ATB: x%> no longer have effect (for me, at least). I have disabled all non-Yanfly plug-ins, and still same result. Tried with <After ATB: 66%> and <After ATB: 100%>

firestalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What is the code needed to tell if the user is targeting himself?

ex.

if user.targetSelf

perform action

else

new action

end

Sol Rising

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
yanfly is there a command in your battle sequence plugin to apply a state to the user while attacking the enemy at the same time but by x% random chance? instead of automatically applying state? I know you can apply % chance for the skill if the target is set on user, but then I wouldn't be able to select a desired targeted enemy to be attacked at the same time.

or would this require a entirely differently plugin?

MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
@yanfly, can you update the description of the MUE_JobMastery on your site, it doesnt do anything to skills basicly how it works it

if you have learned all learnable skills for a job it gets marked as mastered 

and if you have foxes addon it will visibly show that on the menu

Riff

Eorzean
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yanfly is there a command in your battle sequence plugin to apply a state to the user while attacking the enemy at the same time but by x% random chance? instead of automatically applying state? I know you can apply % chance for the skill if the target is set on user, but then I wouldn't be able to select a desired targeted enemy to be attacked at the same time.

or would this require a entirely differently plugin?
You can actually try this:

<follow action>if (Math.randomInt(99) < x) add state y: user, showend</follow action>Just replace x with the chance to apply the state, replace y with id of the state to apply to the user. You can also put in other phases, but I think these kind of buffs would be suitable in the follow action phase.

Hope this helps!

Sol Rising

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
You can actually try this:

<follow action>if (Math.randomInt(99) < x) add state y: user, showend</follow action>Just replace x with the chance to apply the state, replace y with id of the state to apply to the user. You can also put in other phases, but I think these kind of buffs would be suitable in the follow action phase.

Hope this helps!
thanks it works!

Yanfly

Developer
Reaction score
Lots of contents this week. Thanks, Yanfly! :)

EDIT:

Oh, I found a bug, I think.

<After ATB: x%> no longer have effect (for me, at least). I have disabled all non-Yanfly plug-ins, and still same result. Tried with <After ATB: 66%> and <After ATB: 100%>
I think you caught me mid-update on that ATB update. I should have it fixed by now. :)

What is the code needed to tell if the user is targeting himself?

ex.

if user.targetSelf

perform action

else

new action

end
It'd be:

if user === target perform actionelse different actionend
@yanfly, can you update the description of the MUE_JobMastery on your site, it doesnt do anything to skills basicly how it works it

if you have learned all learnable skills for a job it gets marked as mastered 

and if you have foxes addon it will visibly show that on the menu
Sure. Will do!

firestalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think you caught me mid-update on that ATB update. I should have it fixed by now. :)

It'd be:

if user === target perform actionelse different actionendSure. Will do!
Thanks Yanfly!

Riff

Eorzean
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

For those who like the Libra Tips & Tricks, there's the copy and paste version out in addition to an extended version that shows all the enemy's stats, their weaknesses, resistances, immunities, and what elements they absorb! :D

http://yanfly.moe/2015/12/02/tips-tricks-libra/

You can get the copy and paste version there!
I didnt wanna use Libra initially, and now I do! Thanks, Yanfly! :)

CyndaBytes

Creator and Destroyer of Worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses

For those who like the Libra Tips & Tricks, there's the copy and paste version out in addition to an extended version that shows all the enemy's stats, their weaknesses, resistances, immunities, and what elements they absorb! :D

http://yanfly.moe/2015/12/02/tips-tricks-libra/

You can get the copy and paste version there!
Very Nice!

Have enemies tps? Is that because of your Plugins?

Can i use enemy's tp in battle damage formula?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lanzy