BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thought you were leaking Enhanced TP. Also, am I the only one whose very interested in Button Common Events? I wish I had your brain Yanfly.

CyndaBytes

Creator and Destroyer of Worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Enemies do have TP! :D Although they start with random amounts unless you define it. And yes, you can use the enemy's tp in the damage formula by using b.tp :D
Wonderful!

I hope Enhanced TP will win and so it's possible to define enemies tp.

Anyway. I'm falling in love with you, Yanfly :D :D :D

Thanks for your work! ;)

Yanfly

Developer
Reaction score
Map Gold Window

Features and How to Use:

Ever wanted to display the gold window and leave it on the map screen for a bit? This plugin will allow you to do that with just a few plugin commands.

Plugin: http://yanfly.moe/2015/12/03/yep-36-map-gold-window/

Instructions

Introduction

Ever wanted to display the gold window and leave it on the map screen for a bit? This plugin will allow you to do that with just a few plugin commands.

Plugin Commands

Use the following plugin commands to control the gold window.

Plugin Command:

OpenMapGoldWindow
Opens the map gold window.

CloseMapGoldWindow
Closes the map gold window.

MapGoldWindowPosition x
Changes the screen position of the map gold window to x. Refer to the NumPad for the screen position like below:

7 8 9
4 5 6
1 2 3

If you set the value to 0, it will maintain its current position but will automatically move itself to a different location if it intrudes on the message window.

Happy RPG Making!

MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
hey yanfly next time you playtest with your scripts active mind checking the FPS because for me every time it drops, test on blank project with all your scripts active and using default 

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Can you add a plugin command for change the window transparency? :(

Thank you!

EDIT: Gold Window.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ilan14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Yanfly, the link for the updated Party System plugin still sends you to the 1.04 version.

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
i hope gab window will come soon. and if possible not just converting but improvement from ACE version :D .

MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
yanfly' i would like your thoughts on This Plugin i Made

i also will be updating it with the new way i found to add things to commands windows, that doesnt clutter the plugin variables 

updated but more updates will follow tomorrow, along with documentaion :)

Yanfly

Developer
Reaction score
i hope gab window will come soon. and if possible not just converting but improvement from ACE version :D .
Currently, it's the most likely candidate winner for the most recent plugin poll: http://strawpoll.me/6133888/r

So it'll be made soon. :)

yanfly' i would like your thoughts on This Plugin i Made

i also will be updating it with the new way i found to add things to commands windows, that doesnt clutter the plugin variables 

updated but more updates will follow tomorrow, along with documentaion :)
Now that's really cool! Looks very flexible too! When do you plan on releasing it? :D

Riff

Eorzean
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, is there any way to receive bonus Armor? I know we can just increase Def or M.Def, but i dont like to see my Def/M.Def being displayed too high compared to other stats just to get more damage reduction from Armor. Maybe a notetag that gives bonus fixed/percentage Armor/Magic Armor? :)

Yanfly

Developer
Reaction score
Hey, is there any way to receive bonus Armor? I know we can just increase Def or M.Def, but i dont like to see my Def/M.Def being displayed too high compared to other stats just to get more damage reduction from Armor. Maybe a notetag that gives bonus fixed/percentage Armor/Magic Armor? :)
Unfortunately, it was made with the intention of just being a simplified stat used for the armor scaling formula so there wasn't much made for it. However, what you could do though, if you're willing to tweak a few things, is for the armor calculation formula in the database is to insert '+ $gameVariables.value(x)' and have that be a dynamic variable that changes throughout. You may need to do some tweaks in the Damage Core's damage steps to make checks for the game variable, but it's a very work-around-ish way to imitate armor.

Riff

Eorzean
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unfortunately, it was made with the intention of just being a simplified stat used for the armor scaling formula so there wasn't much made for it. However, what you could do though, if you're willing to tweak a few things, is for the armor calculation formula in the database is to insert '+ $gameVariables.value(x)' and have that be a dynamic variable that changes throughout. You may need to do some tweaks in the Damage Core's damage steps to make checks for the game variable, but it's a very work-around-ish way to imitate armor.
Ah, yes. I think I know what you mean. I can work around that. Thanks for the idea! :)

Yanfly

Developer
Reaction score
Status Menu Core

Features and How to Use:

This plugin replaces the Status menu with a whole new layout. Including the function to display more information regarding the actor.

Plugin: http://yanfly.moe/2015/12/04/yep-37-status-menu-core/

Instructions:

Instructions

You can add and remove commands from the Command Window by changing the ‘Command Order’ parameter. Here is a list of commands you may use:

General
– Displays the current current stats and EXP for the actor.

Parameters
– Displays a parameter gauge of the actor relative to other stats.

Elements
– Displays the listed elements and their elemental rates.

States
– Displays the listed states and their status infliction rates.

Attributes
– Displays the listed attributes and their rates.

Custom
– If you have any custom status window items to display, they will appear here.

Cancel
– Adds a cancel command for leaving the Status Menu.

Adding Icons to Elements and Attributes

You can use icons for elements and attributes by using text codes.

In the RPG Maker MV editor’s database, types tab, for the elements, name them as such:

\i[64]Fire

This will enable you to give the element an icon. You can also change the text color and such using any of the available text codes.

The same is applied for Attributes except you modify it within this plugin’s parameters. If you wish to display ‘HP Regen Rate’ with an icon, name it:

\i[72]HP Regen Rate

The icons will be drawn for the said attributes in addition to any other text code modifications used.

Happy RPG Making!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

tfw, after your game being intensively played by many people, after 5 years, patch after patch released, suddenly an innocent person reported another bug.
"Never let a sense of morals/
Prevent me from doing what is right"
- Clutch
OMFG. I had typed \fiPhilosophia Hermetica\fi in a forum post and didn't notice it for AN HOUR.

(Anyone else ever catch themselves doing this?)
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Feel free to drop by and listen to whatever weird stories we're telling~
fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TsuruharaYuki