Spooksyz

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello I am trying to have HP Bars display both Current and Max (450/450 instead of just 450) for actors and enemies using Yanfly's BattleEngineCore and VisualHpGauge but it doesn't seem to work for me

BattleEngineCore -> Window Settings -> Current/Max -> True

Annotation 2020-08-27 210104.png

VisualHpGauge -> Text Display -> Show Value -> True / Show Max -> True

Annotation 2020-08-27 210000.png

What I want but instead I'm only getting current HP bars on Actors and Enemies

Annotation 2020-08-27 210439.png

These parameters don't seem to change anything for me but the rest of both plugins seem to work fine. I've tried new projects and disabling all other plugins. The videos I've seen which had HP bars showing Current and Max are all multiple years old so I'm assuming these functions only worked with older RPG Maker MV versions and were never updated to be compatible with version 1.6.2. or I'm doing something wrong.

Is anyone able to get Current/Max hp bars working in RPG Maker 1.6.2 with YEP_BattleEngineCore v1.51 and YEP_X_VisualHpGauge v1.07? and point out If I'm missing anything? Or can anyone confirm that these features are no longer supported? Thank you

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renagade4lyfe