Ket

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello all, I'm experiencing a compatibility issue with Yanfly's YEP_BettleEngineCore and Mog's MOG_BattleHud (code in attachments since the site got nuked).

The issue specifically is with states.

I'm using Mog's Battle Hud because it shows status effects, buffs, and debuffs in a line, allowing the player to see all active effects at once. On top of this, Mog's Battle Hud displays an icon above the enemy to show that it is guarding.

With both YEP_BattleEngineCore and MOG_BattleHud active, the guard icon is gone and the buffs and debuffs do not display. However, status effects remain untouched, working as they should, displaying all active effects in a line for the player, but not the enemy.

To resolve this, I would like to remove buffs and states from Yanfly's YEP_BattleEngineCore as it seems to override and break everything Mog's Battle Hud is trying to do with these.

I've tried doing this myself, but I just end up breaking the code. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• MOG_BattleHud.js
    135.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Ket

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Ket

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Ket

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Ket

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

finished the draft of some of this dude's motions!

mc0xoB4.gif

gonna work on the drafts of the other 3 now before i put detail, need to position these rather tall sprites well on the field

waiting for the term to end so i can get more time w this :kaodes:
Vaguely toying with demon/tiefling type parts but will probably work on something else first because eventually I'm going to have to make wings and I don't feel up to it yet. In the meantime, this guy:

TestChara-15.gif

I ended up reworking the interface, and Poppet's animations so she has a wand now and waves it to fire a shot. Also I gave her a shadow. Still have to rerender other stuff with shadows but eh.... I like her new "pew pew" wand. :LZSexcite:
PSA: please stop putting the word 'Eternal' in your game titles.
RMMZ: "Simple enough for a child!"
also RMMZ: "What, you're trying to make an RPG and you didn't know about Euler angles?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waitwhat312