ACECORP

Founder & Entrepreneur
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Currently YEP_CoreEngine is 1.15 --- is there a way to update yours so its fully compatible with the current YEP_CoreEngine?

This is a great plugin if it can be updated and maintained. Yanfly should commit to working with you on this. These auto resize features are badly needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This guy last visited on the 29th of April. I wouldn't hold my breath for updates.

Linard

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cool plugin this is what i've been looking for but there's a problem :(

the problem is there's no window appearing? here's the screenshot 

F5LOXV.jpg

The whole game is processing but there's no display for all of the windows. help me with this one. is it Bug? thanks :)

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I fear that this necessitates a rip report. Not only is this not compatible with newer versions of MV (believe me, I just tried) but also because most of the Yanfly stuff now requires you to pay upfront to legally use it. Basically this means that under the new license it is sadly impossible to legally distribute this version of the plugin (and recirculating stolen assets is already against the rules to begin with, and for obvious reasons). And while this is not a rip in that other sense (which obviously also falls in the stolen assets category) I'm pretty sure that a license change is enough to make this count as a rip even on a retroactive basis.

Also, I'm kind of bending the rules a bit for bringing this up myself. However, I feel this is warranted because of the severity of ignoring a license change for the purpose of answering a question from someone else (and though I didn't quite go back far enough to see the most recent post from before the license changed the unfortunate reality is that we must follow the current license and that license forbids both reposts and recirculation, even for modification purposes to fill a specific need). Therefore I am reporting this as both a rip and an incompatible legacy plugin.

EDIT: For the avoidance of doubt, the only reason I'm commenting on a year-old discussion under the circumstance is because there has been a recent interest with relation to (distribution-safe) plugins that haven't been seen in the forums for quite some time (which you can read about over here).

Last edited:

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Because of the change of license with Yanfly plugins, this version of the plugin can't be used from now on. Please refrain from sharing it if you have it. Thank you.

To be clear, people who have downloaded this plugin before Yanfly changed the license (before October 27th 2019) can still use the plugin. However, sharing this plugin is no longer allowed.

Last edited:

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the follow-up, but I have an extended request in this matter: to avoid further confusion and discourage circulation against the change in licensing I would suggest for all respective links to be removed as well. Additionally, if possible I would like to have someone contact the moderators of the plugin database site to cut things off at the source for the purpose of discouraging further infractions on the license change (I have already left a one-star review with a note concerning the matter, however this is technically not enough and a complete removal of the plugin is warranted for this before any further spread can occur in violation of the license change).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Raptor Revolt Demo 4_19_2021 11_13_22 PM.png

Custom tileset and mapping work continues for the beaches of RAPTOR REVOLT! Completely revamped sandstone cliffside tiles, now with 100% more d i t h e r i n g. Plus, stairs!
Sorry for the short absence. Hospital tests out the wazoo. although I just end up disheartened when my insurance won't cover what I need. I wish I lived somewhere where the country care about chronic illness patients.
Funny Gran Turismo/Thomas meme i Made

A Thing.png
A testament to my ideas to execution ratio. Yeahhh I complete a lot less then I start-
I need to force myself to take a break... I keep trying to push with artwork and it's causing my art to suffer as well as just my mental state. I'm once again burnt out on art. I wanna work on my project, but I can't without the art done since I can't use much for placeholders since everything is custom...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testoryze1