omega9380

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Got what I hope will be a quick question.  I love the YEP_ItemCore plugin.  Mostly what I love about it is the new Scene_Item layout.  Now, my current project will not be using the main part of ItemCore, which is the independent items.  I need to know if there is an easy way to disable one part of ItemCore but still get the new Scene_Item layout.  In the description of ItemCore, Yanfly says:

2. New Scene_Item
The item scene has been revamped to look a little bit different. With the new layout, the item list is no longer two columns, but one. Added are a few more windows, such as the item status window (which displays basic item information), an item information window (which shows information applied to the item via upgrades, etc.), and an item action window, which appears when you select an item and it will ask you if you wish to Use the item or any action added via plugins (such as upgrading the item). If you wish to not use this revamp, you can disable it from the parameters.

I want to use the revamped Scene_Item, but I would like to disable just the Item Action window that pops up when you select an item.  It was put there, as Yanfly says, to allow the use of upgrading or customizing items, which like I said, I don't use in my current game.  Can this be turned off independantly of the rest of the Scene_Item revamp, or would Yanfly have to update the plugin to allow it.  Thanks!!!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Archery target and improved training dummy!
1656682912105.png
Map034.png
First try making a temple- looking thing.
NUMINA Part 1 is finally out ✨ Get it now with a 10% launch discount!
Made this simple Training Dummy :D

obraz_2022-07-01_095700524.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shivakumar1998