Master_Bronze_Elite

Game Designer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Currently, the plug-in allows you to change the Y position of your party but not the X position (from the plug-in editor). Does anyone know which line of code I can change to allow me to change the X position of the party display? My game only has 1 character, (as of now,) so I would like them to be centered on the save screen.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Does "as of now" mean that you have no intention of adding any extra party members but you might change your mind, or that you will have more as you get further into your game but right now you only have one? id - does it need to cater for more than one, and center them all?

Master_Bronze_Elite

Game Designer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]Plugin Support[/move]

Does "as of now" mean that you have no intention of adding any extra party members but you might change your mind, or that you will have more as you get further into your game but right now you only have one? id - does it need to cater for more than one, and center them all?
A future update may introduce more party members, but for now, the game only has 1 character. So I don't really require a true "center". I just need to shift the party display's starting X coordinate.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I hate doing voice over videos but people said they like hearing about the details.
Modern Town Overworld, World of Solaria Dungeon, 80's Retro-Futuristic Font | RPG Maker News #73

I been slowing down and not focusing on project currently.
I had this idea for VTubers vs MOTHER and its a bunch of Vtubers finding eight melodies to fight a psychic alien and a fat kid. IDK, kinda find it hard to use RPG Maker for more than 15 minutes
Working on some wizard/magic bases:
TestChara-10-hover.gif

I mean, technically it's a flying base but I haven't made any wings yet, so magic hovering is it for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
longga1996