YEP_SkillCooldowns / YEP_ItemUpgradeSlot Set cooldown reduction

Ogeluj

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi ! I want to set a cooldown reduction on an item : "Upgrade Cooldown" to reduce cooldown of a skill. When I equip my gloves and put my "Upgrade Cooldown" the skill cd of the skill number 64 is set to 1 turn.​
But I don't know what type of code I need to put on the notetag of my upgrade item.​
I tried some code, but I don't know how to do this so...​
Maybe there is an other way to do this ? I prefer to use the YEP's plugins​
upgrade cooldown.PNG
upgrade notetag.PNG

Gregaur

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to add state to those Upgrade ? If it is, you can put the cooldown deacrease on that state no ?

TSR

The Northern Frog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, you can use this: user._cooldownTurns[64] = 1

ramza

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure when the Effect is triggered, but I don't think that will work. At best, it will set the current cooldown of the skill to 1 turn, making the next time (after the upgrade) you go into battle, it will already be on cooldown. This will not reduce the cooldown at all. More likely it probably won't do anything at all. It could also just straight crash te game, as user might not even be defined in that context.

I'd say the best option is what @Gregaur suggested. Make this upgrade apply a passive state to the item, and make the passive state reduce the cooldown of the skill.

Ogeluj

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
omg thank you it's working !

I set this on my cooldown item :

upgrade item.PNG

and this to my state :

state cooldown.PNG

simple but working !

TSR

The Northern Frog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It could also just straight crash te game, as user might not even be defined in that context.
Yup! my bad... passive state is good stategy indeed! :thumbsup-right:
Sorry for mileading you @Ogeluj :dizzy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GmOcean