Mkingdom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Using Yep's counter countrol can I make a counter that activates for the enemy on the condition that the enemy's hp reaches 0?

Mkingdom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Since VE death counter doesn't work I'm trying to achieve the same results with yanfly counter control.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
please post a link to the plugin

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Mkingdom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
please post a link to the plugin

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Does this mean that you have 2 threads with the same query?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no, you're asking it in a more confused way.

even if completely ignoring the fact that it would be much better to continue the previous post because it contains more details about what you want, and the fact that the forum rules require you to do so, you cause more confusion by omitting vital info here.

For problem solutions, it is ALWAYS better to tell what you want to achieve at all instead of just asking for a detailed step - I can't count the number of times where people got the wrong answer because the people answering assumed that they were asking for something else. And of the other times where the correct answer was useless because the original question was already in the wrong direction to achieve what the poster wanted.

In fact, in the other topic I made a post where you had to clarify if what you want was counting or countering death, just to specify that you only want to react to enemy death (which is a third variant).

In fact, you can even do what you want completely without plugins: have a troop event place an immortal state on the enemy on turn 1 of the battle, and the regular troop event condition HP=0 will work even if it is the last enemy on the troop. That is because the troop condition only fails because the victory condition takes precedence on death of the last enemy, it will work perfectly if the enemy killed is not the last one in the troop.

Or you could simply add a plugin that creates new conditions for the troop events to handle, like

Mkingdom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no, you're asking it in a more confused way.

even if completely ignoring the fact that it would be much better to continue the previous post because it contains more details about what you want, and the fact that the forum rules require you to do so, you cause more confusion by omitting vital info here.

For problem solutions, it is ALWAYS better to tell what you want to achieve at all instead of just asking for a detailed step - I can't count the number of times where people got the wrong answer because the people answering assumed that they were asking for something else. And of the other times where the correct answer was useless because the original question was already in the wrong direction to achieve what the poster wanted.

In fact, in the other topic I made a post where you had to clarify if what you want was counting or countering death, just to specify that you only want to react to enemy death (which is a third variant).

In fact, you can even do what you want completely without plugins: have a troop event place an immortal state on the enemy on turn 1 of the battle, and the regular troop event condition HP=0 will work even if it is the last enemy on the troop. That is because the troop condition only fails because the victory condition takes precedence on death of the last enemy, it will work perfectly if the enemy killed is not the last one in the troop.

Or you could simply add a plugin that creates new conditions for the troop events to handle, like
I'm already confused so of course I'll ask in a confused way...lol....I'm looking at what you said and trying it out. Will post if my problem is solved.

Mkingdom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah that works perfectly you can consider this issue closed. Thanks buddy.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.< I think I might need to ask help for this.
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CecilGP