Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hey!

My name's Hannah, but I also go by Han.

When I first purchased Visual Novel Maker, I had no clue what I was doing—which led me to these forums here. After a few months I think of scrolling through threads, I finally have the guts to post one of my own!

I have (decent?) skills in pixel art and graphic design, and I also love to write on the side. I'm currently working on an unnamed project with a friend and am hoping to be able to purchase RPG Maker MV soon.

Thank you so much for reading my little intro, hope to see you around the forums!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Welcome to the forums.

I'm wondering about the info under your avatar. You have set it so that it shows that you primarily use MV, but your post says you are using VNM. Those 2 engines work very differently. You might want to change that, so that people don't make the wrong assumptions and give MV advice when you're looking for VNM advice.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yet another welcome :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I may actually have something I can put into the Boss Battle Build Bout by the time it’s due. It won’t be anything spectacular (or even great (and maybe not even good (I have no idea how to do combat (yay for nested parentheses)))), but I might have a submission none the less.
Today's my first login since Jan 2020. Time sure flies. Sorry to everyone's messages i missed.
It's satisfying to master the usage of a hard plugin, then making it do what you want. ( o w o)!!
I'll be redesigning some of the main characters from my many wip stories :kaohi:
gWBWMzT.jpg

Starting with the (chronologically) first of them, Cedric!
gotta love when a plugin you thought had nothing to do with why something else wasn't working winds up being the issue...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usagimi