Villager
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello Ryan,
Sorry to bother you again !
In Sanshain Town armory, I have only 2 out of the 3 Swamp Cores requested for crafting the Claymore allowing me to get the Diamond Excalibur (gold unique) for Ethan. Unfortunately, after more than 52 hours of play, I'm now unable to remember where to find the Gecko Warriors who may drop that item, no more in Poison Swamp (I meet here only Frying Pans and/or Mud Hands) than in any other place I could visit.
So, either my memory fails, or Gecko Warriors can no longer be met...
Can you help me?
Thank you so much,
OldTimer

BlueWulf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Weren't those in the seashore area of Cindalia, can't remember the name right now, been a while since i was there.

JamesRyan

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Gecko Warriors can be found in Dunestar Seashore :cutesmile: You can get there through Cindalia West Gate :cutesmile:

Edit: Should be East Gate :blush:

Last edited:

OldTimer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you Blue Wulf and Ryan: I did now complete my Swamp Core supplies!

about7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Animations look great!
Great work!

Your images in the first post are not working though. "

JamesRyan

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! I'm gonna take a look at the 'dead' images again to see what is wrong with them.

Dana

Gamer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
To JamesRyan or any other member who can give me a hint. I am currently in the Abandoned Mine trying to beat Chaos the fallen Angel. My question is about the Dimensional crack. Is it after Chaos the fallen angel? Also I don't understand how to complete the secret melodies in achievements. Also I don't remember where to get more Merman's hearts and Rainbow diamonds for crafting. Thanks

Last edited:

JamesRyan

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
- Merman's Hearts are dropped by the Mermans in Mist Ocean (Sail from Cindalia City).
- Rainbow Diamonds are dropped by the Autumn Spirits in Herbst Steppe (West of Cindalia City).
Once you defeat Chaos and advance a little bit further in the story, a portal leading to Dimensional Crack will be opened at that place, and it is a point of no return. Once you enter, there is no coming back.

Dana

Gamer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks JamesRyan.

I defeated Chaos with Emily, Aiko, Raphael and Lucas. Very nice battle.. So far I think the hardest battle was the Holy trial defeating Seina and Madoka. It took me a few tries.

JamesRyan

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It is one of the only two battles with two bosses at the same time, and that makes it harder than usual :cutesmile:

JamesRyan

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love your ideas, man, but the dialogue in the game is really bad; makes it hard to enjoy the game itself.
Yeah i'm truly sorry about that. I did try my best to write it, but it did not seem to be enough. I will improve the context in my next game as much as possible.

Dana

Gamer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi JamesRyan and to any other game players.

I am trying to complete the 2nd - group Melodia. I went to Nomad Camp,Sanshain Town and Seashore Port. I still can' find the last one. I am trying to complete all the Melodias and secret songs before I enter the Dimensional crack . Also I am grinding as well to get +5 gold weapons and armor for all party members before entering the Dimensional Crack. Also I am trying to get into the Groundwater cave. Maybe this is the a quest after completing the game???
Thanks

JamesRyan

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you are missing the Goddess Statue in Seashore Port, it should be inside the church. If i remember correctly, there is a small way to the left of it. However, i cannot remember the groundwater cave you mentioned, so could you please provide a bit more detail about it so i can answer your question?

Dana

Gamer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi JamesRyan

I already visited and completed the GroundWater Cave in The Desert Oasis. It was the "Barren Land" quest. The one Goddess I can't find is Goddess Aina for the 2nd group melodias.

JamesRyan

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah, so that was the missing Goddess Aina. She is somewhere in Snow Halation Cave. You can take a look around.

Dana

Gamer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks JamesRyan.

I forgot about this cave.

Dana

Gamer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi JamesRyan

I am really impressed with your RPG. Right now I am trying to defeat Lucifer. This is a brutal battle even playing on normal mode. I chose Lucas, Aiko, Raphael and Emily and it is insanely good. My only complaint is not being able to save after defeating Serena and Ashley. I forgot to say this. Your RPG is for gamers who really want a challenge. I have played many RPG"S and the boss battles are some of the best I have seen in some time. The battle animations are very good.

Last edited:

JamesRyan

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for enjoying the game. A real challenge is what i was aiming for when making this game, so it might be a bit hard for some casual players. That's why i decided to implement difficulty system to make it more flexible.
I'm currently making the sequel. If you finish playing this one and wanna try a small demo of my new game, kindly send me a private message here or on my facebook page :cutesmile:

hero_buddy

artist and pro cat petter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This game looks really nice, and I'd love to play, but for some reason, it has a really bad framerate for me. My computer has good specs, so I don't understand why. It's a bummer.

:95:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took a small break by playing VR. Latest update of these glasses unfortunately caused a little of trouble but it can be fixed with a manual operation.

Until You Fall is freaking awesome.
I am SO HYPED to share this trailer with everyone when its done. I almost want to tear up i had no idea how far i came along with Fallen Feather in these last 3 years.
how it looks from the top
Hike was successful guys! I made it to the top!
Add Film-like Visual Effects During Test-Play, Deploy Games with Electron | RPG Maker News #69

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiteSilverwind