Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, want to ask
Can i make the game's screen mode a bit bigger than the 'not full screen' mode? Its too small and I don't really like playing full screen
Unfortunately, the game does not support this. Only Window or Fullscreen mode. This might be the limit of VX Ace engine, or I did not find the right script to manipulate the game window. ESC or X buttons may not be available for some screens or events.

Misake

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello, I want to give advice
Can you exchange the exp that we got from completing the melody game achievements with gold? Since all my character's level already lvl 99 before even reach the sky city

Misake

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
P.s because I'm fighting monsters to collect money

JamesRyan

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I want to give advice
Can you exchange the exp that we got from completing the melody game achievements with gold? Since all my character's level already lvl 99 before even reach the sky city

omg lol. That surprises me so much. I have never expected my players to get to 99 before the story ends, but you did a fantastic job. However, I cannot help you with this. I have stopped working on this game for 3 years, so I cannot make a proper update for it. I will note this down to improve the sequel. Thank you!

Misake

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is the sequel out?

JamesRyan

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is the sequel out?
Currently, I only have a demo which covers a part of the story and some main features of the game. Everything can be changed during development. If you feel interested, send me a private message here, or on my Facebook page. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

3am me: So how do you feel about a character inviting their own character portrait to a tea party? =D

3pm me: //facepalms
I turned 17 two months ago and I feel like I've grown (personality-wise) more in this 1 year than all the 16 years I had lived combined.
Ugh, I may have been cumbersomely eventing a bunch of stuff I could have easily done changing the tileset "Passage (4 dir)" and "Ladder" options. Oops :D
I have no idea why some of the program "splash screen" always on top. E.g, RMMZ loading screen stuck on the top blocking anything I want to do until it fully loaded. What is even the purpose?
One of the secret places in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lincore