Ying's icons (+ FE staffs)

Apollo9898

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I absolutely love these. I'll probably be using a lot of them, but don't worry my project is non-commercial and I'll be absolutely sure to credit you! The spheres in your second OP are especially amazing! :D

G4merSylver

Villager
Reaction score
No need for the spoon, I am already dying from the nosebleed... to... many... beautiful... icons...

Demariosphere

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh my god... Your icons are like super HD on my eyes, Ying.
Thank you very much.

Mysthe

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
All the materials in this second post are for non-commercial only
If you do it otherway, i may don't know who you are but i will find you and i will stab you down with a spoon.

Tho-- the first set here is a failure of me, the 24x24 pixel size of rm format cant handle Warcraft's items detail not to mention that without texture background they look fugly.

Various Fire Emblem swords

Spears, axes and staffs

A non-commercial games you mean free games, that is an example.

I can publish a game on Steam but not paid (Free) with these icons?

PD: Awesome Icons :D!

Ying

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Yeah that's what i mean, sorry for late reply i dont login in this page as much as be4.

MelodyZE

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello everybody, this is Ying, it has been along time.
I'm remaking my old icons and creating new originals.

Cut the terms of use crap just remember to credit EB and my icons are free to use.

these are great =D, so these ones are free for commercial game use if you and enter are credited???

Cliff Edge

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English (US)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any chance you could re-upload the images to somewhere other than photobucket?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Cliff Edge As Ying hasn't been on the site for nearly a year, I think that is unlikely. If you know of specific ones you want, perhaps you could post in Resource Requests and see if anyone has a copy on their hard disk.

Cliff Edge

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English (US)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Cliff Edge As Ying hasn't been on the site for nearly a year, I think that is unlikely. If you know of specific ones you want, perhaps you could post in Resource Requests and see if anyone has a copy on their hard disk.
Ah, that's a bit of a shame. I JUST joined up here, so I have no idea what those images once were.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Cliff Edge If I remember correctly, there were icons and trees. Using them would have been a lot of work for you because they were for VX Ace, and I see that you are using MV. Ace tiles are 32 x 32 and MV are 48 x 48, so they would not have fitted without upscaling etc. Avery has a thread full of icons for MV, and there are others.

KingTempest

Royalty
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah free to use for both commercial or non commercial. I were making them for fun and i really dont mind that much.
We can even use these ones? They are so dope I resisted the urge to use them.

All the materials in this second post are for non-commercial only
If you do it otherway, i may don't know who you are but i will find you and i will stab you down with a spoon.

Tho-- the first set here is a failure of me, the 24x24 pixel size of rm format cant handle Warcraft's items detail not to mention that without texture background they look fugly.

Various Fire Emblem swords

Spears, axes and staffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have been listening to the new music tracks for MZ included in the sample game projects ... for way too long. Quite catchy!
Small rant: While using SRD Hud maker for a battle hud, I typed in the wrong script call and got an error, but then forgot to delete the piece that caused the error before closed the Hud maker and hit F5 to restart the game. Now everytime I engage in a battle my game crashes...
:kaolivid:
Would Jump into Javascript be best off continuing to break down the MV core files, or would people prefer a quick detour to cover everything that's changed in the core from MV to MZ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz