Jollan

The Musical Stickman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
meme
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everybody, It's been a while since I've been on this site and I just wanted to say hello again and it feels great to be back! And also that I am sorry for disappearing. I had a couple different resource making posts for people to request stuff like music, icons, sprites and what not, but after a short while of putting requests out combined with school and work and I found myself burnt out pretty quickly. Since then I'm sad to say that I have barely touched music composition, rpgmaker, and spriting since VX was still kickin'.

So to any of you who I've failed to make something for I do apologize. I also want to say that I'm probably going to wait to open resource request till long breaks like summer or winter break, this way I only have work to contend with and not so many classes, and even that may just be limited to sprites and such. I still like writing music, but I'm definitely gonna put that on hold because I don't want to run into the same problem again.

On a happier note, so far I am loving mv, especially with the option for a side battle system! Can't wait to dive in and see what this thing is capable of!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Welcome back! So nice to see you again. (Explanation - I've changed my username, you knew me as ksjp17)

Jollan

The Musical Stickman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
meme
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, how's it goin'! I'm glad to be back, but im definately gonna be taking it slower this time around. I need to learn how to organize resource workshops better, should still be fun though.

Were you global mod last time i was on? i cant remember, but either way congrats on the promotion

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
No, I wasn't a mod back then.
I think you're wise to take a more measured approach this time round. It should be an enjoyable thing to do, not a stress canyon to fall into.

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CubeLeopard5