Things have slowed down a bit on the project, but hoping to pick back up on development in the coming week or two. All maps in the demo are now connected up, so we really just need to finish off the battlers, voices and finish up some bugs. Hopefully we'll have the demo released in the next 2-3 months
3 minor nitpicks (but you should expect that from me by now lol) :
- 'come one' gets spoken a bit too much almost to a bizar amount of times.
- the sound of thunder is underwhelming and a little out of sync with the Lightning
- the cutscène voices sharply drop in volume compared to the Ingame voices (i actually had to turn up my headphones to understand it) making them sound muffled.
oh, wow this looks amazing, was it the recording or was there a framerate drop after some spells? That is the only thing besides what Finnuval said also. Anyway, it is basically close to perfection, it looks so good!
Hmmm... Something about the character in that pic doesnt seem right... Not sure what though...
- the katana blends into the gate
- the shirt blends into the mountains
- his neck isn't in balance with the collar of his shirt - looks a bit chicken neck too me
- the composition pulls me into two different directions : to the gate end tree and to his face, which creates a bit of a disconnect somehow.
I absolutely LOVE the background though and the colors in it, it just doesnt fit the character well here.
Sorry, I'm usually not this critical of what you guys show - but this is my honest opinion... And you know ill share it xD
Anyway, as always this is just my opinion and as such not important or possibly wrong
Oh man I've been struggling with event spawners and Qmovement compatibility for quite a while- went as far as to use a tool just to pick crops but Ritter got their spawner to work with Qmove and I'm screeing! It's still in testing period but just- the feeling of getting over a large gameplay hurdle is a HUGE relief, I'm so thankful to Ritter! It's a cheap paid plugin but totally worth it!