OgreKiddo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How's it going. Name is OgreKiddo. Burrito & Taco addict. Professional Dungeon Crawler. Former lurker. From NYC, love writing novels & comics. Been working on indie games for awhile now, but major passion will always be RPGs. Want to design/create RPGs of every type from Turn Based to Tactics. A very strange & bizarre writer, I want to explore the eccentric & weird.

At the moment finally working on a stable RPG, trying not to get my hopes up, attempting to keep my expectations in check but crossing my fingers that it everything it will work out (my fingers hurt btw.)

Favorite Games:
Vagrant Story
Star Ocean 2nd Story
A Link to The Past (pretty much every 2D Zelda)
Final Fantasy V

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yeah, quit lurking around and say hi, why don't you?!
Lol welcome Ogrekiddo.
Ogre...Kiddo...Kidd.
There, you're nickname is Kidd now.
Also good choice with Vagrant Story, it gets a lot of hate but it's an awesome game.

Good luck with your project/s Kidd, research the forum and ask if you need any help. Someone usually answers right away.
Have fun ^^

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just have fun, dont take any of us to serious and embrace your inner weirdo and you'll have a blast :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little city would be paid attention to in such a way.
I made a lot of progress on the 2nd stage of my game. Only 10 levels but it took over a week to design and implement. Cant wait to share more info.
Decided to focus on mapping for once. I've pumped out 15* new maps over the past two days' work, including two larger ones that involved some kinda fancy parallax stuff.

*should actually be 17 by the end of the night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legend20