Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Me and You - Connection
Introduction to Project
Hello! My name's Valentina but I'd prefer if you called me Val! I have come today with a project I'm finally concentrating on: Me and You - Connection. It's a short game about friendship, forgiveness, and not the main focus but just as important; Sexuality (it does not contain any implicit or explicit content) This isn't my first project, but it is the first one to contain deeper meaning (as well as the first project I have the goal of finishing)
The project is still very early on and I intend to update this thread every time I make relevant additions to the development.

Story and Characters
Everyone in the Imperial Academy of Mana has heard of Draal, the most talented Orc to ever set foot in that school, but one man everyone has heard of as well is Ouzhal, the son a very powerful Oni Lord and the meanest bully in that institution.
The special Orc is one of the main victims of the conceited Oni, everyday Draal suffers from various mean jokes and even physical violence.
However, Professor Molder has had enough of Ouzhal stupid behavior and Draal’s consistent submissiveness. The Ogre teacher decides to give them a punishment that is going to better their relationship… Or worsen it.

Mechanics
1. In certain cutscenes, the player has to make choices that will directly affect the ending they get
2. There will be 3 different endings which are temporarily called: True End, Good End, Bad End

Paper Mario styled shops (for now I haven't implemented it yet, but I have a good idea on how to implement this feature)
2. Fast Travel
3. I will be using
Alpha's ABS Plugin for this project (I like turn-based combat but I just don't find it that appealing in RMMV)
3. I'll be using Tall Sprites (both templates used from Tonbi and WayWard) for all characters
4. Original Busts with multiple expressions made by me (ValentinaSama66)
5. Even though the game will use RTP and RTP-Inspired tilesets, I will do my best to make my maps look pleasant
6. Some events will have full illustrations (CGs) to better represent the scene (like in visual novels)
[I may add more features, but the main ones are these]

Screenshots and Mapshots
(Draal's room)

(The initial cutscene)

Download
None (for now)

Extra
So, I hope my project has picked someone's interest! I don't have that much information to share yet, I plan to post more information and screenshots/mapshots as I develop the game. If anyone has any questions about anything relating to the project, feel free to ask me. I might open a thread in the Recruitment section since there are things I can't do myself like music, and also because I might need someone to revise text (I'm a Brazillian making a game in English) as well as the game script and story (I'd love to receive a second opinion)

This is all at the moment! Thank you for reading up to this point <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inkdrips