You need high charsets? Do it yourself in seconds!

Reaction score
First Language
Polish, English
Primarily Uses
I needed quickly resize multiple charsets so I created the action in Photoshop that I've done everything for me, it was a great idea. Now I decided to share this with you. This way charsets are higher and occupy two tiles. 

Download ATN file with Google Drive

How to do it? It's easy!
1. Start Photoshop
2. Press Alt + F9
3. Load actions
4. Select my file
Now you only need to open the file for example. Actor1.PNG and press Ctrl + Shift + F2 and Photoshop will do everything for you. It takes only a few seconds.
The campaign did for his own use and decided to share it, because it is very useful to me, and I have not seen anywhere a similar solution.
Below effects:

Actor1.png

NOTE!!

There may be minor errors, depending on the charsets and works only for people charsets.

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Resource Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
they are stretched.  It looks really bad.  Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Euphony

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Agreed, doesn't look good at all, sorry.

I mean, I guess it would be an okay way to figure out proportions for a taller character. You could stretch them with this technique, then go back over them and redraw them by hand. They're pixel art, so...there's not really any way to be quick and lazy about it.

Pine Towers

Knight Hospitaller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very nice way of starting a template, but you should alter your configurations so the final product doesn't look stretched with "blurred pixels", try using some tool that resizes using the nearest neighbor instead of aliasing the sprite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So yesterday I got a follower (follow my NSFW art account) who dmed me and said to me :
if you continue to be friends with [name of the artists] which make me uncomfortable I will have to unfollow and I am like :
... do it?
Did I add too many?? Is there such a thing?

Rabbit's Shop I've been reworking. Still some dated graphics but 99% satisfied I think.:kaophew:
Traps, detecting traps, and disarming traps including treasure traps have now been implemented into my Might and Magic-inspired project. If you don't want to get hurt, you better have a character who focuses on the perception skill, and you better have a character who focuses on the disarm skill!

Done tinkering a project idea for MZ, time to make a little document and wait for the release... :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asuraguy