Tea's Jams

I'm human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I need a part two, there are to many vids on the first one and load times have become excessive

This was a fun game, if I had a game pad, I would play it more, not so good with the keyboard controls. Lot's of fun! :)

This is a well constructed game, with really good mapping, not up my alley though.
@Dalph

This is a funny game that worth a try, good writing and humor.

Last edited:

beenbaba

Slowly getting there
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hey!

That was a great video, thanks very much for playing starfall and we're glad you enjoyed it.

The keyboard controls are something we're definitely going to change as well as allow the player to map keys for the keyboard and buttons for the controller and you're right, a controller is definitely the better way to play the game.

Again, thanks for playing and great vid :D

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Added A Fools Choice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head
A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloojacie