RPGXPJoanita

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lpzVtOYFUAg/U-rDA5QaJ0I/AAAAAAAAD9U/3VxZTNPYAz8/s1600/LOGO.jpg[/IMG]

SUMMARY:

You are unwittingly chosen as the Hero in this RPG action adventure of zombie fighting fun, mission completing and exploration.

You will be tasked to find survivors and solve the mystery, while defending yourself and your brains from the hungry undead.

This is a basic explore your surroundings for stuff to aid in your survival, defeat the evil mastermind and enjoy the You Won Victory Dance.

THE STORY:

The world has been effected by a mysterious disease turning everyone into a zombie.

[SIZE=11pt]Why? No one knows.....but it is your mission to find out even if you don't want to.[/SIZE]

GAME FEATURES:

Side view battles with animated battlers.

Mission Journal
Unique Items/Weapons and Clothes
Engaging/Talkative NPCs (Survivors)
Optional Survivor quests
Categorized Items Menu

CHARACTERS:

You - The Hero

$Player.png
The Survivors - Those that escaped the Zombifiying disease.
The Zombies - The hungry undead that have a craving for brains.

zf_001.pngzf_002.pngzw_001.png
SCREENSHOTS:

TITLE001.jpg

BATTLE001.jpg

JOURNAL001.jpg

MAP001.jpg

MENU001.jpg

SURVIVORQUEST001.jpg
CREDITS: (can change)

Music:
Johnny R
McTricky
Subaru
Kairi Blodeuyn Sawler
Benjamin Carr

Sprites and Faces:
Enterbrain
http://usui.moo.jp/rpg_actor.html
usui@pq.moo.jp
Kazzador

Scripts:
Enu
Atoa
Kylock
Mr. Bubble
Epinor Flamblade
Enelvon Siolach
Tigurus Fay
Cold Strong
Ccoa
game_guy
albertfish

Download Link:
NEWEST VERSION AVAILABLE: YOU VS ZOMBIES VERSION 1.3

Notes:
The whole game is still in development. 
FOR MORE CURRENT AND UP TO DATE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT:[IMG]http://i1026.photobucket.com/albums/y321/JoanitaTheron/BANNER_zps87d759fd.jpg[/IMG]

I would love to hear comments or suggestions  :cutesmile:

Last edited by a moderator:

RPGXPJoanita

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
NEWEST DEMO VERSION 1.3 IN NOW AVAILABLE :)

CHECK MAIN POST OR CLICK HERE:

OM3GA-Z3RO

Wounded Seraphim
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
OH.... MY.... GAAD.... ZAMBIES!!!

Why did I not see this? I am going to try it out and give some feedback if you want :p

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So I wanted to try this game out, but ran into a few problems:

First of all, why in the world do I need to copy and paste over the rgss102E.dll file? No other game without the RTP requires that step. Why was it not included in the first place? Also, I do have RPGMakerXP and it has a file called rgss104E.dll, not rgss102E.dll. If you are using a custom dll you *must* include it, else no one can download and test it.

I tried renaming the rgss104E to rgss102E just for giggles, the game started up, but the text was unreadable. Are you using a custom font? If so you might want to include it with the game too (make sure it is one that can be legally included)!

As it is, the current file uploaded is unplayable. If you wish others to test it out and give feedback you need to upload a playable version, with all the required files, not a txt file that says to add these files, but does not state where they are.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

100 degrees here (38 degrees C) god I need ac
I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rookie