Young male clown sprite and faceset?

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by Roseredpinball, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Roseredpinball

Roseredpinball Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Hello, I was wondering if anybody might be willing to make for me or link me to a good young adult male clown sprite and/or faceset? I'm using VX Ace and preferably the art style would be similar to that. I have seen other clown sprites/facesets but my problem, particularly with the facesets, is that a lot of those resources seem to be for evil clowns or the RTP clown.

What I need is a clown that is a handsome young man in a jester suit. He is something of a guide/mentor to my main character, but not in the stereotypical mentor way. If anything, his personality reminds me of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. He is clever and likes to tease the protagonist who is a young woman, and he gives her hints and advice in the form of vague philosophical ramblings and riddles as well as quotes. He is not evil, but neither is he really good, either. He helps her, but he also plays (mostly) harmless tricks on her and sometimes may lead her astray. If I could get a faceset with different emotions, that would help a lot, too. Emotions like happy, serious, sad, laughing, neutral (in his case a neutral face would just be a normal smile), and a big grin. Perhaps also a sly/mischievous face and flirty face as well, please. As for physical appearance, I'm not too picky but I would like his eyes to be hidden by his bangs or shadow (like in anime). Apart from that, do whatever you want, as long as he looks like a clown and like a young man.

I hope I'm not being too picky, sorry if I am. Obviously I will credit you if you provide me with custom materials. If you have any questions or wish to discuss this further please leave a comment or PM me. I apologize if I missed anything, I don't post on these forums very often. As I said I'm willing to accept links to already existing resources as well, it doesn't have to be exactly like my description. I'm willing to compromise a bit on what I'm looking for, so feel free to post any links to good resources as well or make a suggestion or whatever. Thanks for taking the time to read this and a big thank you to anyone who can provide me links or custom resources!

2. Roseredpinball

Roseredpinball Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    bump