Kirri

Imagining Things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@k_mckenzie So they're not human, I guess? But have a human form? That is a good idea btw.

@Hyouryuu-Na Hmmm, nah, I'll keep that name, lol.

k_mckenzie

Fey.Earth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@k_mckenzie So they're not human, I guess? But have a human form? That is a good idea btw.
Yeah, they're fey. Most of my characters are fey—but I have some human ones! I'm glad you like Meteora. :)

Quill-Hawthorne

(the one and only)
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Character Name - Lionel
Gender - Male
Class - 3rd Year
Eye Color - Red
Hairstyle and Hair Color - short black hair with a widow's peak
Personality - Acts like a snob, but in reality, he's too socially awkward to talk to people and is incredibly shy. He wants to make friends, but his condescending attitude makes it difficult for most people to like him.
Brief Story - Before coming to this school, he lived a sheltered life in the mountains, enjoying his family's wealthy lifestyle. Some circumstances happened and he enrolled into school, hoping to meet new people and experiences. Most people think he's a vampire, due to the way he talks and looks.

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Character Name - Belladonna
Gender - Female
Class -
1st Year
Eye Color - Hazel
Hairstyle and Hair Color - Black and (insert whichever color of the week she likes here). She keeps her head shaved on one side (spiky a bit), and straight and long on the other. The shaved side is her natural Black hair. The other side she likes to dye different crazy colors and changes it frequently, although dark purple is her favorite.
Personality - Hyper energetic, extremely outgoing, and tends to be popular. But her naivety also gets herself and her friends into trouble/danger. She is usually considered the "mum friend" as she's protective and nurturing, sometimes to the scary extreme (Yandere over her friends). She is an optimist that sometimes foregoes harsh realities and lives in a lala land, which makes her seem ditsy. However, she has a knack for techy things (like computers and games) and is intelligent in that regard. She sucks at cooking and crafting. Can be considered eccentric because of her love for abstract ideas, gothic attire, and beliefs/affinity in the supernatural.
Brief Story - Having a tumultuous home-life, she frequently escaped into teaching herself coding and playing video games (and other creative liberties) to cope. Despite it being against her parents' wishes she sat out to be a game developer someday. She enrolled in the school in order to meet new friends with similar interests.

Kirri

Imagining Things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

VideoWizard

Dragon Kingdoms Series producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Character Name - William
Gender - Male
Class -
[1st/2nd/3rd Year]
Eye Color - Light Blue. Some say they glow somewhat, but that's not a good sign when they do.
Hairstyle and Hair Color - Spiky brown hair of medium length.
Personality - He's gentle, easy-going, and a bit comedic. Can be somewhat clumsy, having the telltale signs of ceiling dust on his upper body means he stood up in a low area too fast again.
Brief Story - He always desired to go to this school and was tired of being on the outside looking in, since all his friends went to it. He is probably the tallest student in the school, and in low ceilings, has to be careful about standing up, lest his head go through.
Others -
He loves the color green. Like. Really. It reminds him of nature. And he hates bullying. The last time someone went around bullying, he reverted to his natural size (of around twenty students high) and towered over the school, causing the bully to run off in terror. As for why it's not a good sign when his eyes start glowing, that's because he will start reverting to full giant size if he doesn't get his medicine in time.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Character Name - Maria
Gender - Female
Class -
1st Year
Eye Color - Brown
Hairstyle and Hair Color - Light Blonde pulled back and no bangs (to keep her hair out of eyes)
Personality - An outspoken go-getter who secretly would rather just take it easy and go with the flow
Brief Story - She has always admired her business minded mom who has raised her alone. She has tried to mimic her in every way possible even though her real personality is the complete opposite of her mom's. She's skipped a grade and is trying to do so again so she can graduate sooner and go to a prestigious college. She works herself very hard and often finds herself daydreaming against her will.
Others - she wears glasses because her mom also does, even though she has perfect eyesight and they actually hinder her ability to see. Her mom doesn't know though.

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's so cute! I based her somewhat on me, and it looks legit a bit (a lot!) like me! :kaoluv: I look forward to playing your game no matter what that character's role is (or even if she doesn't appear at all). Good luck on it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

anybody else like getting baked whilst coding?

When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.
Try to get into pixelart again, so far its a sucess.
Also finally found a useful pixeltutorial which helps a lot.
♫ Anyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant, but he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes, he's got high apple pie in the sky hopes ♫

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaberRoy