Kirri

Imagining Things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@k_mckenzie So they're not human, I guess? But have a human form? That is a good idea btw.

@Hyouryuu-Na Hmmm, nah, I'll keep that name, lol.

Quill-Hawthorne

(buffering)
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Character Name - Lionel
Gender - Male
Class - 3rd Year
Eye Color - Red
Hairstyle and Hair Color - short black hair with a widow's peak
Personality - Acts like a snob, but in reality, he's too socially awkward to talk to people and is incredibly shy. He wants to make friends, but his condescending attitude makes it difficult for most people to like him.
Brief Story - Before coming to this school, he lived a sheltered life in the mountains, enjoying his family's wealthy lifestyle. Some circumstances happened and he enrolled into school, hoping to meet new people and experiences. Most people think he's a vampire, due to the way he talks and looks.

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Character Name - Belladonna
Gender - Female
Class -
1st Year
Eye Color - Hazel
Hairstyle and Hair Color - Black and (insert whichever color of the week she likes here). She keeps her head shaved on one side (spiky a bit), and straight and long on the other. The shaved side is her natural Black hair. The other side she likes to dye different crazy colors and changes it frequently, although dark purple is her favorite.
Personality - Hyper energetic, extremely outgoing, and tends to be popular. But her naivety also gets herself and her friends into trouble/danger. She is usually considered the "mum friend" as she's protective and nurturing, sometimes to the scary extreme (Yandere over her friends). She is an optimist that sometimes foregoes harsh realities and lives in a lala land, which makes her seem ditsy. However, she has a knack for techy things (like computers and games) and is intelligent in that regard. She sucks at cooking and crafting. Can be considered eccentric because of her love for abstract ideas, gothic attire, and beliefs/affinity in the supernatural.
Brief Story - Having a tumultuous home-life, she frequently escaped into teaching herself coding and playing video games (and other creative liberties) to cope. Despite it being against her parents' wishes she sat out to be a game developer someday. She enrolled in the school in order to meet new friends with similar interests.

Kirri

Imagining Things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

VideoWizard

Dragon Kingdoms Series producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Character Name - William
Gender - Male
Class -
[1st/2nd/3rd Year]
Eye Color - Light Blue. Some say they glow somewhat, but that's not a good sign when they do.
Hairstyle and Hair Color - Spiky brown hair of medium length.
Personality - He's gentle, easy-going, and a bit comedic. Can be somewhat clumsy, having the telltale signs of ceiling dust on his upper body means he stood up in a low area too fast again.
Brief Story - He always desired to go to this school and was tired of being on the outside looking in, since all his friends went to it. He is probably the tallest student in the school, and in low ceilings, has to be careful about standing up, lest his head go through.
Others -
He loves the color green. Like. Really. It reminds him of nature. And he hates bullying. The last time someone went around bullying, he reverted to his natural size (of around twenty students high) and towered over the school, causing the bully to run off in terror. As for why it's not a good sign when his eyes start glowing, that's because he will start reverting to full giant size if he doesn't get his medicine in time.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Character Name - Maria
Gender - Female
Class -
1st Year
Eye Color - Brown
Hairstyle and Hair Color - Light Blonde pulled back and no bangs (to keep her hair out of eyes)
Personality - An outspoken go-getter who secretly would rather just take it easy and go with the flow
Brief Story - She has always admired her business minded mom who has raised her alone. She has tried to mimic her in every way possible even though her real personality is the complete opposite of her mom's. She's skipped a grade and is trying to do so again so she can graduate sooner and go to a prestigious college. She works herself very hard and often finds herself daydreaming against her will.
Others - she wears glasses because her mom also does, even though she has perfect eyesight and they actually hinder her ability to see. Her mom doesn't know though.

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It's so cute! I based her somewhat on me, and it looks legit a bit (a lot!) like me! :kaoluv: I look forward to playing your game no matter what that character's role is (or even if she doesn't appear at all). Good luck on it!

Kirri

Imagining Things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Bump! I can't believe it has been 2 years since I made this thread. :dizzy: Anyways, I have updated the existing characters to the latest character model.
l4lsyJT.png

New ideas are now open! :kaothx:

RedRose190

Anna
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Character Name - Caroline
Gender - Female
Class - [1st/2nd/3rd Year]
Eye Color - Total Black
Hairstyle and Hair Color - Black Hair up to her neck with bangs
Personality - EXTRA shy to the point she hides when approach, super friendly, but she looks mean for some reason and for that people don't approach her.
Brief Story - She wants to have friends and meet interesting people but in the end because of her shyness, she ends up alone or awkward..
Others - Maybe in your game she likes one boy but she hides from him.... (maybe Brann?)

BTW I LOVE THOSE KIND OF THINGS WHERE OTHER PEOPLE "HELP" WITH THE GAME!
maybe i should do something like that with my game,too!

Hadria

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Character Name - Andre
Gender - Male
Class - 3rd Year
Eye Color - Blue
Hairstyle and Hair Color - Red, pointy hair.
Personality - Brave and straightforward, Andre is the kind of guy that will jump into trouble to help others without a second though. He will try to make friends of everyone and will always look to do activities with others.
Brief Story - Andre lives in a terrible situation with his divorced parents, so he knows the importance of keeping close people together. This is why he always goes out of his way to help others, and pushes himself to do better. However, this also is cause for his big fear, to be left alone.
Others - This is the kind of character that moves others to take action when they don't believe on themselves. Also since the theme of the game is imagination maybe his weakness can be used on some level against him (?).

lianderson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Character Name - Murda or Murdia
Gender - any
Class -
3rd year
Eye Color - red
Hairstyle and Hair Color -
black
Personality - Evil cultist that radiates authentic positivity
Brief Story - Going to school to one day get a bachelor's in applied sacrificing
Others - There are no others. Only the altar.

StarCrunchRPG

Artist and Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Character Name - Braxton
Gender - Male
Class - 1st year
Eye Color - Purple
Hairstyle and Hair Color - Sleek Silver
Personality - Cold, Calculated, and very Intelligent
Brief Story - He is a foster child, and he won't tell anyone how his real parents died, as it brings back the trauma from seeing their death. (They got shot by someone robbing a gas station)
Others - He keeps away from the crowd, only talking to people when he has to.

RivalRamen_Games

Dimensional Drifter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Let's go! Let's go!
Character Name - Lilith
Gender - Female (She/her)
Class - 2nd Year
Eye Color - Hazel, wears glasses
Hairstyle and Hair Color - Long, wavy, black hair tied back into a ponytail with a bandanna. Blunt-cut bangs.
Personality - Sweet and Shy, but has a second personality that comes out whenever somebody gets hurt, which is snarky and sarcastic.
Brief Story - Lilith, or "Pudding" as she is called within the baking club, is a 2nd year girl who enjoys baking! She secretly wishes her pastries could come to life, like they did in the video games; mainly so she can release them into the wild to see her sister. Her dad left her when she was 7, leaving her mom- Juliet Montague, a famous chef and baker- to raise her alone. He said he wanted to get some vanilla coke for Juliet's baking show. She wants to be a good baker, not always in her mother's shadow.
Others - Lilith LOVES having the other students try out her baking, especially Sung and Alejandro.
(Edit) She really wants to teach Belladonna how to bake! Why? She says that "It may not seem important to her, but deep inside of her heart is a baker's soul! A tiny one, sure, but it's there!"

Kirri

Imagining Things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you everyone! Now that there are many more characters, I can already imagine (pun not intended) how lively the school will be! Probably will start drawing all their faces soon.

Character Name - Caroline
6oRim0L.png
Added! Finally another character that uses reference to the other characters (Brann)! I appreciate that.
Character Name - Andre
PX6RRSg.png
Added! Honestly, spiky/pointy hairs are one of the hardest hairstyles for me to draw in small pixel sprites. Might redraw this later to emphasize the spikiness.
Character Name - Murda or Murdia
1CXlU9g.png
Added! Extra: Made him/her in a cloak so that no one will be able to guess their gender. Plus, I have already an idea how to make of use of him/her because there is a cult-like club in the game and multiple of departments (Applied Sacrificing sounds interesting). xD
Character Name - Braxton
4tXTExq.png
Added! Was so hard to make any of the silver/gray haired characters not look old.
Character Name - Lilith
uUjiqTk.png
Added! Another character that reference to other characters (Sung/Alejandro/Belladonna), yay! Also another type of hairstyle (ponytail) that is hard to draw in small pixels because there is only 32x32 pixels. Wasn't sure what type of bandana style/color but I decided to use a baker-like style/color. One of the characters that I'm kinda proud of the outcome.

Thank you again guys! :kaohi:

Kirri

Imagining Things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Updated! Finished the first 8 characters' faces!

BRANN and MARIGOLD
Brann.pngBrannFace.pngMarigoldFace.pngMarigold.png

RINA and BELLADONA
Rina.pngRinaFace.pngBelladonnaFace.pngBelladonna.png

TALON and ALEJANDRO
Talon.pngTalonFace.pngAlejandroFace.pngAlejandro.png

SUNG and LIONEL
Sung.pngSungFace.pngLionelFace.pngLionel.png

Thank you for your cooperation. :kaoblush:

Last edited:

overlordmikey

BroCo. Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Still accepting these?

Character Name - Manny
Gender - Male
Class - 1st Year
Eye Color - Pink, but usually can't be seen beneath his thick glasses
Hairstyle and Hair Color - Very neat and tidy, almost but not quite a bowl cut. His hair is pink for some reason.
Personality - Shy. Manny never speaks directly to people.
Brief Story - Manny has always known he was gay. His mother and father didn't like this so they sent Manny away to "fix" him. Manny did not react well. He's a member of the LGBTQ+ Club in school now that his parents have "given up" on him. Manny speaks almost exclusively through the internet and text messages where he is bold and confident.
Others -
He wants a boyfriend. He probably has a crush on one of the guys in the game but his version of them in his head is radically different than the real person which could be used for a good side-quest - I'd say probably Lionel, whom he thinks is confident instead of snobby...and a vampire which is "cool".

Manny has darker skin, I imagine his as being of Mexican decent and wears a simple sweater vest and slacks.

Kirri

Imagining Things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Updated! Finished the second 8 characters' faces!

WILLIAM and MARIA
William.pngWilliamFace.pngMariaFace.pngMaria.png

METEORA and CAROLINE
Meteora.pngMeteoraFace.pngCarolineFace.pngCaroline.png

ANDRE and MURDA/MURDIA
Andre.pngAndreFace.pngMurdaMurdiaFace.pngMurdaMurdia.png

BRAXTON and LILITH
Braxton.pngBraxtonFace.pngLilithFace.pngLilith.png

Thank you for your cooperation. :kaoblush:

RedRose190

Anna
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
They are so nice!! very good job dev! May i ask when they will be added?
they will be in the demo or ir the full release?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All I've done today is sleep ; n ; I don't feel like eating my tummy says no I hope you guys are having a good day tho
Change of gears, WoP is still on going, GAN would be for a long future. Personal issues and studies keep going, HOWEVER, i recognised I started WoP badly and i needed to start from scratch from tilesetting!! Happy RPG Making Everyone!!!
Come join us while we play this fabulous game, Kindred Novel, by Birdbunch. We'll be checking out 2 hours today and 2 more tomorrow! Starting at 4pm EST
Going live in 10 for part 2 of Kytt's playthrough of Day of the Tentacle Remastered! Twitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dinkelborg