OOH! TEACHER!!! :D
New Character?
NEW CHARACTER!
Adult supervision ACTIVATED
Character Name - Ms. Muffet
Gender - Female
Class - Teacher (Home EC)
Eye Color - Black
Hairstyle and Hair Color - Blonde, styled like Lilith's, but it's messy and frizzy curls.
Personality - Sweet and energetic, loves teaching her students how to cook especially!
Brief Story - Molly Muffet, or Ms. Muffet, as she is known among her students and the other faculty, used to work with Juliet Montague, a world-class baker. Montague was the one who introduced her to teaching, and the two of them went to the same school all of these characters are going to! Heck, they might have been dating! But soon, Montague left Muffet for Romeo Capulet, who took her last name. Some say Muffet's still salty about this.
Others - Sort of like a godmother-daughter relationship with Lilith. Lilith teaches her to bake, and Muffet teaches her many other things. She is also the teacher in charge of the baking club. She has a strained relationship with Juliet Montague, but still takes care of Lilith, because since Romeo Capulet left, who was going to take care of her while her mom was at work? However, she loves ALL of her students EQUALLY.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh this seems interesting! Though would I be relinquishing my rights to my character if you put her in your game?

Kirri

Imagining Things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Character Name - Manny
Manny.pngMannyFace.pngAdded! That hair (actually, everything about him) is harder to draw than I thought. Will have to redo in the future.

Character Name - Ms. Muffet
Muffet.pngMuffetFace.pngAdded! Forgot to ask for clothing styles, so I just made her in a simple pink cardigan.

They are so nice!! very good job dev! May i ask when they will be added?
they will be in the demo or ir the full release?
Thank you!! :kaothx: They will all probably appear from the first chapter (which, if there ever be a demo, will cover up until the first/second chapter).

Oh this seems interesting! Though would I be relinquishing my rights to my character if you put her in your game?
Thank you! Yeah, I think? :kaoblush:But I don't really mind if you use your original character idea for yourself.

Last edited:

RivalRamen_Games

Dimensional Drifter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Muffet.png
MuffetFace.png
Added! Forgot to ask for clothing styles, so I just made her in a simple pink cardigan.
It's okay! And WOW! She looks AMAZING!! I didn't put down a clothing style because I thought teachers had a uniform as well!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The main game of my trilo/saga 50%OFF on Steam..... its now or never more
I swap between Ace and MZ so I can stay fresh but - what do you mean you can use subfolders in the plugin's folder for easier organization!?
Did some new music again, praise be. To the next song!
Watch Studio Blue play Numina by starlit in our latest RPG Maker Games Critique stream starting NOW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nugogo555