MRD256

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you could have a superpower, what would it be and your reasons behind it?

No limitations, it literally can be anything! (but don't troll us with something lame)

For me, it would be Telekinesis. I could move literally anything! I can bind my foes in place, lift 10 ton weighted things with ease, and I can even fly by lifting myself with the power.

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The ability to manipulate time, space, and matter with a mere thought. I'd use it to reshape reality to my every whim. I'd rewrite how things work as I needed to, or just for shits and giggles. There's no altruistic reasoning behind it, I'd be a selfish and tyrannical b*stard. xD

Oh! I'd also make it so my home was an enormous star which didn't hurt me or my chosen acolytes, but which purged all those who defied me. Did I mention it also moved around and fed on other stars? :p

Last edited:

Philosophus Vagus

The drunken bird dog of rpg maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Teleportation of myself and nearby objects of my choosing. Firstly because I hate vehicular travel but unfortunately traveling by motor vehicle is a requirement to maintain a job where I live (and also fudge living in a city where businesses are close enough to walk to, I'd kill myself in short order living like that). Secondly because I'd no longer need a career at that point and could travel the world however I please, and when I needed funds I'd just Robin Hood the nearest Walmart while feeding myself justifying platitudes about bringing down the corporate goliath for the thousands of small businesses it has and continues to trample.

Yep, that's about it for superpowered aspirations, I'd use it to explore all of the wildernesses of the world (and probably escape being jailed indefinitely for espionage at least a couple of times while traversing less than politically correct countries) and sticking it to the Waltons where they won't even notice it most likely. Those are about the most edgy uses I'd probably ever get to, mostly I just don't want to have to waste time traveling from A to B.

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
I concur with a former coworker, and this also serves to reinforce just how much of a nerd he and I both are. My perfect superpower would be...
Perfect variable/function/method/etc. naming.
That's right. I'd choose to be able to flawlessly, descriptively name my variables and functions in code.

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
(=^_^=) Transformations would be nice and a good way of earning cash, only I wouldn't want to be green, though.

robhr

come on die young
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm gonna have to second telekinesis.

Also invisibility would be nice. I swear I won't use it to be a creeper.

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The ability to permanently acquire other people's superpowers as long as it doesn't hurt, kill or permanently steal theirs ... assuming that there's a bunch of super people out there in the world.

Yeah, I know. I just wished for more wishes. :)

Ebontope

Plays video games too much to be productive.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd like the ability of ultimate persuasion. The ability for whatever I say to be accepted as the complete truth by whoever hears it.

It's such a villainous power, but imagine how much easier your life could be with it. Anybody would obey your every command with just a word, completely willingly. You could live like a king for the rest of your life.

AmazingKazuki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Mine would be Aerokinesis, or the manipulation of wind.

Why? Depends on the level I could train it up to. Whether to use it to fly, increase movement, take the air out of things (like lungs (just saying)). It can be extremely useful and can also mimic Telekinesis up to certain degrees.

kaukusaki

Awesome Programmer Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Casting spells that actually affect the real world mwahaha XD

Verdelite

Wannabe Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, everyone's superpowers are so practical!
The one that I would like is to create and manipulate lights/sparks. My favourite spell in Harry Potter has always been shooting the warning sparks into the sky... Huh, it's a pretty useless power now that I think about it, but I still think it would be cool to have lights dancing at your will and create images.

I guess this could be broadened to illusion magic? Yeah, that sounds more useful, let's go with that :kaopride:

Mister.Right

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Love touch power. Touch a girl I like she will fall in love with me. :guffaw:

Niten Ichi Ryu

Grey Lords Emissary
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd be Captain B*llshit. Anyone tying to BS someone else, like a car salesman trying to crook an innocent into buying a bad car as if it was a bargain, or a politician feeding lies, I'd show up, point him and say "b*llshit" and no one could deny it.

Rukiri

I like to make Action-RPGs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Manipulation of reality, think your life is awesome well nope! You've been locked up in prison for 40 years! I can also make any reality exist.

I'm basically GOD at this point, fear me! :)

Lornsteyn

Sleepy Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Well this is hard question.
Telekinesis, being able to control fire or travelling through time are great powers.
But since im a lazy person, i choose teleportation.^^

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The power to heal anything. I don't want to create immortality, but extending someone else's life would be fantastic.

Lihinel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I could go with some lame copypower or some generic healing/immortality/strenght/... but seeing the nature of this board, lets get a bit creative.
A god-tier power around here would be to near instantly restore or finish every creative work of art or science, even if it was abbandoned by its original creator.

Restore the library of Alexandria? Check.
The original solution to Fermats Last Theorem? Check.
Berserk & HunterXHunter? Check.
My own game? Oh god, double, tripple and quadruple check.

Thought I think that power would also kinda make me a super villain since I would steal your feeling of achievement, from getting something done yourself.

umbralshadows

the silks angel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
tha ability ta make my aibou tha happiest an healthiest at will well either that or tha ability ta materialize cotton candy an other sweets outta thin air

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?
Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yasukun55