Your favorite "foreign" sweets and snacks?

tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
A family member of mine has returned from a trip in Vietnam.
Also picked up Himalaya Salt Sports Candy from a pharmacy.

Unique taste. Soothes while dissolving.

In case if someone wants to look for them, here's an article that can help with finding the right kind.
https://www.businessinsider.sg/the-manufacturer-of-himalaya-salt-sports-candy-is-warning-against-counterfeits-heres-how-to-tell-if-youve-bought-a-fake/

Edit: Moderation is key
https://www.worldofbuzz.com/himalaya-salt-candy-may-lead-to-increased-health-risks-complications-says-msian-dietician/

Last edited:

Yougotsomechocolate

Random Chest
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As far as a foreign drink, I like Ramune, I get a different flavor every time. 1581110667479.png

Aiji

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
I'm not sure if this really counts, but I found mochi covered ice cream. I can't remember what it was called (was able to find them at giant eagle though). There was a few different flavors, mango was probably my favorite though. If you see them, I definitely suggest trying them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am feeling better about my update schedule, I feel like I am actually getting consistent work done even if it isn’t big updates.
It's a joy to work on a well-made map. I am not regretting this commission in the least!
I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokuboter