Kismet808

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I tend to play rogue-y\sneak type characters, and second to that I enjoy mages with strong AOE capability. In MMO's, which I've sorta gotten away from recently, I usually play a healer.

Popoto_milk

Tactical Marine
Reaction score
First Language
High gothic
Primarily Uses
N/A
I tend to gravitate towards classes that can do huge amounts of damage at once (think big numbers). So that's usually the classic fire and ice mage or 2 handed warrior. I suppose I favour melee a bit more than range too. At least in fantasy.

Last edited:

ZombieKidzRule

Aren't these two Zombie Kidz cute?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have always preferred a class that allows the most flexibility and versatility possible, which depends entirely on what system/game you are talking about. I want my character to be able to do it all.

Use magic...check. Do some healing...check. Hold your own in close combat...check. Thieving abilities...check. Animal companion...check. Ranged weapon...check. As soon as I learned about multiclasses in 2E D&D, I wanted to play the Cleric/Fighter/Magic User. Or the Fighter/Magic User/Thief. Although, my preference might have been Druid/Magic User/Thief (if I had been allowed to try that).

So, if there is a custom class, jack of all trades class, no class/learn what you want, or multiclass option, I am going for that pretty much every time. Let me pick what I want to do, when I want to do it.

If I could only pick one specialized class in a particular game, I would either pick a magic user or a thief type. And if I knew absolutely nothing about the game ahead of time, I would probably choose the magic user, but after playing for a while, I might very well restart and switch classes, depending on what I learned.

I am a chronic restarter and seldom finisher of games. Apparently, I have commitment issues.

Johnny_Ray

Also known as Toby Yasha
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
most of the time magic based classes, otherwise classes which wield bows.

FarOutFighter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I like classes that mainly focus on stat manipulation. Mostly buffs, possibly debuffs. Second to that is healer classes.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_5_26_2022_11_36_32.png
added a Panic gauge to battle. it fills up according to your actions. each character has a different passive that activates once the gauge is full. also once full, a countdown starts and after each action taken, the gauges decreases. with each character, the decrease is different.
Genuinely considering making a thread informing people how to Google.
It's time for Da Update...

Prototyping some overworld abilities. Some of the characters you'll meet on your journey can use special overworld skills to travel around. This can be something like digging holes in the ground or getting hints towards your next objective.

Even more things I made.
Equipping Abilities is very important.
fLhHhZjh.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpaapS