Not open for further replies.

Mavlico

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
What websites on the darknet do you use? How do you find these sites? And what is the best way to open such sites besides the TOR browser?

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This is a little concerning at the least....

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I visit the Hitmen "R" Us site for all of my professional contract killings. Excellent services at reasonable prices! They even have testimonials from famous mob bosses. Comes with its own app, so there's no need for TOR.

When I'm not looking for bargain bin contract killers, I'm browsing darkweb kitty videos on the site known as DarkPaws. Too cute for YouTube, so browse at your own risk.

Last edited:

Tianura

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I visit the Hitmen "R" Us site for all of my professional contract killings. Excellent services at reasonable prices! They even have testimonials from famous mob bosses.
Just make sure to pay the commission rates on time! No one likes a sad hitman.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As a corporate site we don't approve of posts that are about shady or illegal activities. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Here in Fla were are seeing crazy covid spikes and some vaccinated getting bad infections. I had a mild fever on Thurs but it went down fast. How is everyone else doing. Hopefully you are all well. :)
Wish I was better at art, specifically that I was faster at it, bc this one NPC took Several Days to complete! It's gonna take So Extremely Long to do all of the art for my game, never mind writing it... Anyways, here's my gorgon, Hopernica Sthyxis!

57b88732c7abbcd84981dacf624a98495af61fcc.gifv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senppai90