Not open for further replies.

Mavlico

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
What websites on the darknet do you use? How do you find these sites? And what is the best way to open such sites besides the TOR browser?

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This is a little concerning at the least....

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I visit the Hitmen "R" Us site for all of my professional contract killings. Excellent services at reasonable prices! They even have testimonials from famous mob bosses. Comes with its own app, so there's no need for TOR.

When I'm not looking for bargain bin contract killers, I'm browsing darkweb kitty videos on the site known as DarkPaws. Too cute for YouTube, so browse at your own risk.

Last edited:

Tianura

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I visit the Hitmen "R" Us site for all of my professional contract killings. Excellent services at reasonable prices! They even have testimonials from famous mob bosses.
Just make sure to pay the commission rates on time! No one likes a sad hitman.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As a corporate site we don't approve of posts that are about shady or illegal activities. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"...I'll shut up and carry on
The scream becomes a yawn..."
Me: For My enter the Haroldverse game I'll make a horror game!
[four snarky/snide comments from the disembodied narrator later]
Fine it's a horror comedy now.
Feeling overwhelmed by this project's scope lately, and lured by other projects; but it also feels like I'm on the verge of a turning point, almost finished laying the "foundations" and can soon start building the real structure. In other words, the dreaded "middle phase lull." I recognize and will resist it. So, the latest work: battle sprite for the second major party member.

If you REALLY want to slow a loop down... stick a console.log statement in it. lol
welp... YED_Sideview Battler works on MZ with FOSSIL, and it even works with the new MZ Battle Core. problem is I dunno if the new battle core allows for custom motions with YED like the MV one does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hollanda