Not open for further replies.

Mavlico

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
What websites on the darknet do you use? How do you find these sites? And what is the best way to open such sites besides the TOR browser?

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This is a little concerning at the least....

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I visit the Hitmen "R" Us site for all of my professional contract killings. Excellent services at reasonable prices! They even have testimonials from famous mob bosses. Comes with its own app, so there's no need for TOR.

When I'm not looking for bargain bin contract killers, I'm browsing darkweb kitty videos on the site known as DarkPaws. Too cute for YouTube, so browse at your own risk.

Last edited:

Tianura

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I visit the Hitmen "R" Us site for all of my professional contract killings. Excellent services at reasonable prices! They even have testimonials from famous mob bosses.
Just make sure to pay the commission rates on time! No one likes a sad hitman.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As a corporate site we don't approve of posts that are about shady or illegal activities. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just released a new trailer for Manafinder! It's the TGS trailer! :D I'm very happy with the result!
sooo... im gonna go ahead and release all my game ideas on android as Beta. Everyone will be nice right? cause its Beta... right?...

AABS traps and heals (detail is below the YTB desc)
 I may actually have something I can put into the Boss Battle Build Bout by the time it’s due. It won’t be anything spectacular (or even great (and maybe not even good (I have no idea how to do combat (yay for nested parentheses)))), but I might have a submission none the less.
Today's my first login since Jan 2020. Time sure flies. Sorry to everyone's messages i missed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moss-eater