Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Mine is literally the name I credit myself as. It's a pseudonym, so it is not my real name, but it is what I'd like to be known as in voice acting and any other creative works (writing, dev'ing, etc). I first came up with it back in 2010 when I was a member of an online manga magazine. I used to draw a webmanga, and I needed a better mangaka name because the name I usually used was very username-ish (literally "AnimeGirl" very, VERY generic I know lol). The word "kokoro" means "heart" in Japanese, I really like that word, plus it starts with a K (my real name my first initial is also a K, so I am very biased to the letter lol). The second part "hane" means "feather" in Japanese, so altogether "heart feather". It is in reference to my favorite CLAMP series Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. Princess Sakura is one of my favorite characters of all time, and in that story (this is not a spoiler it's the synopsis) her heart was turned into feathers--scattered across various worlds. I have used Kokoro Hane ever since for all my creative works.

Kristina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's my first name haha.

I do want to change it eventually...when I have found a better name.

Ket

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tend to go back and forth between Ket and Kotiki. (For this forum, I went with "Ket")

Kotiki being a mix of the Russian "Kot" (for "cat") and the way Elder Scrolls refers to Kahjiit's items, cultures, architecture, etc as "Kahjiiti", getting "Kotiki".

Ket is simply a funny way me and a group of friends say "kot" or "cat".

I might eventually have it changed to Kotiki as I've used it more often.

Last edited:

yournamehere

Had Matter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Animal Crossing NH told me to put "your name" in the text bar. I've been using some variation of it ever since.

RomVHS

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I go by Romie wherever I am and had grown to like shortening it to Rom after some people called me that. I also like to separate my doings- I have RomieTears for Art, Romsii for music, and came up with RomVHS while figuring out what to call any game-related content. As I first intended to only share gaming videos on Youtube, I thought VHS would be a cool add-on rather than RomieTV or RomVideo, but now I use it for developer content as well!

Former_Sky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I wanted a new nickname instead of Sky that everyone called me. Wavelength suggested Former_Sky to reference the old nickname, and that's what I went with.

Punamaagi

Hero on their own terms
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think I've replied in a similar thread before, but 'Punamaagi' is a slightly shortened form of 'punainen maagi', which means "red mage" in Finnish. Red Mages have always been my favourite class in the Final Fantasy franchise due to their jack-of-all-trades nature and their style, and I have used the nickname (or its variant in some other language) for more or less twenty years now.

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
'Bendyizzt' was inspired by 'Bendy' and 'Drizzt' thrown together.

Ryisunique

Detective, AUEI
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ry is the first part of my name. However, my name is not Ryan. Not the first one, at least. That would be too easy. My real name Is Unique. If you were to go search it, it would ask if you meant a different name. If I were to search my first and last name, I do get really pointed results. It still also asks if I meant another name. So, it's unique enough to find me on the internet. At one point, I'm going to try and have an Email, Youtube Account and other stuff that is 'branded' for this.

KrimsonKatt

The Endless
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My name came from many long nights of trying to find a cool and catchy YouTube handle, and KrimsonKatt just caught on with me. It just sounds cool, and red is my favorite color and I generally like cats and identify with them. (though I'm more of a dog person) It's also extremely striking and memorable. I've had other handles in the past, like FusionVolt99, my Steam account name which I made a LONG time ago. It's my oldest existing SM account, being 4 and 1/2 years old. My username was supposed to be FusionBOLT99, but since my Dad was the one setting up my account he misheard "bolt" as "volt" and thus my earliest surviving username was born. On GameFAQs, I'm known as "KrimsonBlox" since I made that account during my "I want to be a minecraft youtuber" phase in 2017 or so but was largely inactive until about a year ago when I became somewhat active on the Fire Emblem boards, though I'm not nearly as well known or infamous as someone like Endgame is. (the most notorious GameFAQs user ever who posts constantly in every FE board and some other boards) Other than GameFAQs and Steam, I known am known as KrimsonKatt everywhere else, including Discord, Reddit, (u/KrimsonKatt3, since KrimsonKatt, KrimsonKatt1, and KrimsonKatt2 were taken) Twitter, (@TheRealKrimsonKatt) DeviantArt, (I have like, 6 different accounts on there, the most active of which was "@RyuutaDragonheart." Don't search that up. You WILL find r34) Facebook, (Tobias Greenwood) Instagram, (@KrimsonKatt) Snapchat, (@LilinaArmstrong) Amino, (@KrimsonKatt) FurAffinity, (@NonFurryKrimsonKatt I'm not a furry, I only joined to download some non-furry lewd stuff to my homework folder) YouTube, (@KrimsonKatt) ect, though I'm most active on Reddit, GameFAQs, and YouTube. I barely ever use any other SM.

Philosophus Vagus

The drunken bird dog of rpg maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I used to call myself the redneck philosopher online but a bunch of keyboard warriors always attacked me making stupid assumptions of someone who would brand themselves a redneck anything so I changed it to philosophus vagus because I was tired of being harassed by weird idiots trying to impose their prejudices of the term onto my person.

Philosophus vagus is deliberately butchered Latin that roughly translates as vagabond or vagrant philosopher. So I'm still basically calling myself the same thing, but without the buzzword that sets certain people off into a self-righteous tailspin for some reason.

richter_h

Eh? Sweetroll?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Mine is a relic from the past. richter_h was picked when I signed up to an old forum back in 2007, and somehow it's still being used today.
Thing is, I've come with many names aside from this richter_h; on Twitter, people would call me Hancip while on Discord, it's Hanamaru or Hana.

The meaning behind my forum name? Aside from the fact that it was taken from a Castlevania character, I forgot much of its detail today.

SchmurrProd

New Creator
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Easy, it's short for Schmurr Productions.

arsMori

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
back in my edgy teenager phase, a lot of my usernames were all relating to death, specifically the danse macabre and memento mori

obviously, such nicknames would be commonly taken, so younger me settled on naming myself after the ars moriendi (art of dying), which got shortened to ars mori / arsMori

at this point i'm just using it out of familiarity lol

AssumedPseudonym

Lawful Neutral
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mine came about from a bout of uncreativity when trying to pick a name for myself on a site around seventeen or eighteen years ago. I never had any real plans to change it, but I am sort of surprised that it stuck for this long. (Also, it usually shortens to ’Nym — better the last three letters than the first three. …Even if the first three are more accurate sometimes. ¬.¬; )

overlordmikey

BroCo. Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've used Overlord Mikey for years - it was inspired by the Disgaea series.
I sometimes also go by the more punny "Gayming The System" which I might request to change my screen name to in the future.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it was on another thread too, but most site or was is Tiger, Tiger Master
or TigerJB, for here, I use ShadowDragon, because I like Tigers and Eagles,
Dragons are just amazing images, so I include them too.

so I fit my DP to it, and while I like Shadows over SUNLIGHT!
I put it together as ShadowDragon =)

it also sounds nice if you ask me =)

autodidact

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have taken to calling myself Autodidact on forums, because I am always trying to learn something by myself. Nobody I know really is interested in my stuff.

Things I have pursued by my lonesome:
Piano, Violin, French, story writing, (Visual Basic and Java - Android) application programming, JS game creation (pure JS), website design and programming (HTML/CSS/JS/PHP/ASP).

I don't usually ask for help, unless I am entirely stuck and without hope. Which is actually why I have an account here. Plugins and RPG MV code makes me feel stuck, but oh so rewarding when it works!
And thank you all for your support. I must have every page on this website bookmarked for future reference.

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My forum name makes sense in spanish. The name is SuzuMito7u7 (Now I use Suzu to abreviate it).

So, "su" means "his/her" in spain and "zumito" means something like "little juice" in spain. But that name comes from "Suzu", "Suzume" is the long way and in japanese means "sparrow", my favorite animal! :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun
Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.
I think I'm going to make each equippable item in my fantasy RPG grant a skill while its worn (in addition to the character's learned skills). Equipped gear that might be weaker in stats can still be useful in certain situations if the skill they grant exploits a weakness or resists a strength in the monsters being fought. This could potentially open up lots of build strategies to play with for fun.
:kaojoy:
A lot of those cool RPGs allow players to import their own portraits.
Thus, we shall have that, too. :kaojoy:
Finally, deleted my Reddit account
I cant say I dont regret it, I honestly liked FMA subreddit, but nah, reddit succs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El_Misterioso