k_mckenzie

Fey.Earth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My shorter games don't have exciting covers—something I've been meaning to work on, actually—

The cover for my larger project, Worlds They Dream, is pretty neat:
Title.png

That would be the RTP cat.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@KazukiT 'Art, Literature and Music' is where an individual can showcase something that they themselves have created, so a general thread, which may include art done by someone other than the poster doesn't fit here.
[MOVE]Maker Casual[/MOVE]
We're fixing the description of that section so that it doesn't sound like only LPs can go there. That was never the intention.

It is also not meant to be a way of advertising games unless they are linking to a game thread on this site - otherwise threads end up becoming a way of circumventing the posting requirements for a game here. I have, therefore, removed the link to your game in your post. Please link to your game thread here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What do you do when you're your family's resident computer 'expert'...but you are anything but a computer expert?
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To make a game is my real test. To play it is my cause.
6.5 million beers are in need for rescue. I don't drink beer too much, but my Czech heart is sinking. It's just a pity that they priced it so high. At this price nobody is interested.
I couldn't have Taco Bell, so I grabbed a giant piece of strawberry cheesecake instead.
Guys one of our Animal Crossing Villagers (Sherb) just told us that he hoped that the villager who was having her birthday had as memorable of a birthday as his sixth birthday. Which was "the one where the clown went into our house and never came back" and that "his mother says she still sometimes hears the honking in the walls".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jean_Batailleur