Kuro DCupu

Trust me, I'm a veteran RMer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you can make a little change... Just a LITTLE change of any part of RPG Maker of any series for your own preference, what would it be?

Mine would be script for the event page condition. Really, that would be helpful to control event page.

onlywish.png

And it should be put at the very bottom.

And leave the switch as one. The existence of 2 switch condition just kinda bother me... (nothing for reason, just my personal OCD)

Last edited by a moderator:

Seacliff

RPG Maker Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yes
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Script for page condition DOES exist, It's at the bottom of page 4.

But if I had to chime in for the topic. More pages for each tileset wouldn't hurt.

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I use 2 switch conditions a lot and I'd hate for that to be lost. But I do agree that having more condition options for the page would be great. Like for example it has a condition for whether an item is in inventory, but not one for whether a skill has been learnt or a weapon/armour is equipped. Those would be perfect additions, I think.

@Seacliff: I think what the OP is saying are the conditions for the page on the left hand side, not the event options (which are plenty indeed).

kaukusaki

Awesome Programmer Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
mv needs to bring back 99 pages for events instead of the current 20. Yes I have complicated events and yes I have used 99 pages. Along with couching & switching it reduces the number of events I have on the map...

I'm surprised the op never had an event needing 2 switches. I do most times... Lots of complicated whatnots running in the background lolz

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuro DCupu

Trust me, I'm a veteran RMer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Seacliff What I mean is the event page condition, not the conditional branch event.

@kaukusaki No, I tend to not use too much switches or variables to avoid complication. I'd rather use single variable to control story flow related.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I have a lighter work schedule next week. Is that a sign to move on to MZ?
I got a new rpg idea yesterday, titled "The Hero We Summoned to Save Us is a War Criminal from our Past?!"
Work on Yanfly's MZ plug-ins is coming along nicely. Looking forward to getting them: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Core_Engine_VisuStella_MZ
so uh variables can only be used for num lol? I guess I gotta fix that once MZ come out lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BM_ANDERSON