Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1AM BABYYYYY

Love this trailer love offset settings on the gorgeous character creator love Trinity's dialogue functions in it will add more when I rewatch another 40 times

Knightmare

Knight of the Night
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oh yeah here we go!

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Also by "implications" in the other thread, I think everyone knows what I mean. It isn't showing anything that new, except maybe confirming some stuff I couldn't officially confirm.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Also, some good news for you: This is the final week where I can't really talk about much of anything. I promise you next week we start rolling out features. (though I think we all know what at least some of them are now.)

Indsh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Can someone state some features then?

MikePjr

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was honestly expecting something more like going into greater detail on one of the topics listed here.
This feels short and vague.. also the slanted view of the panels makes this annoying for me personally to look at.
I remember a similar trailer for MV but it was a little more straight forward and dead on.
Maybe it's a Japanese thing with the direction they took.

ZainWD

i sing for u
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Also for those who don't know, I'm not going to post any photos but the battler shown in the animation menu in the trailer is one that was also shown in the leaks, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It seems that I have to change the order with which I make the fantasy games on my bucket list, because the intended title is used as a story element in the first two games in the line, and somebody else might take the title for their own game because the term uses real words. I can't risk going over the apparent three year limit for registering trademark ahead of time.
I am interested in collaborations so if you like my art, hit up my messages! :wub
unknown.png

Making good progress with the second chapter. :)

Still work in progress.

(Real life, it is chronically the fourth chapter that I am making.)
constructionworkconcept.pngezgif-2-0acb620ecf8d.gifezgif-2-afeaf16ebb8d.gif "The Great Wall is great. But, most people can only be the slaves who built it, leaving their bones underneath that wall. They spent their whole life to build that wall and the empire, an empire that enslaves them." :kaoswt2: I'm just going to turn it into a modern-day sad tale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShadyBrain_Entertainment