Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1AM BABYYYYY

Love this trailer love offset settings on the gorgeous character creator love Trinity's dialogue functions in it will add more when I rewatch another 40 times

Knightmare

Knight of the Night
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh yeah here we go!

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Also by "implications" in the other thread, I think everyone knows what I mean. It isn't showing anything that new, except maybe confirming some stuff I couldn't officially confirm.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Also, some good news for you: This is the final week where I can't really talk about much of anything. I promise you next week we start rolling out features. (though I think we all know what at least some of them are now.)

Indsh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Can someone state some features then?

MikePjr

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was honestly expecting something more like going into greater detail on one of the topics listed here.
This feels short and vague.. also the slanted view of the panels makes this annoying for me personally to look at.
I remember a similar trailer for MV but it was a little more straight forward and dead on.
Maybe it's a Japanese thing with the direction they took.

ZainWD

i sing for u
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Also for those who don't know, I'm not going to post any photos but the battler shown in the animation menu in the trailer is one that was also shown in the leaks, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ksi
Looking forward to messing around with MZ when it comes out in little over a week. Anyone else amped? What's the first thing you're gonna look at/try to do?
by now, I think most people know that I hate misanthropic bad guys, but I realize one more reason I hate them so much is because the motive is easy and takes no thought to come up with. It's actually more challenging to create a villain that doesn't have that motive.
SOC
If the VisuStella videos are using the MZ RTP tilesets... I'm really disappointed. MV's look so much better. I hope it's easy to convert MV tiles to MZ.
If this thing end to be good enough, I'll be pleased to release it there for free (looong to be completed...).
And back. Trying to work online with no internet for 1.5 days was...interesting. I felt like a character in a old Sierra game trying to find internet due to all the hoops I had to jump through just to get online for work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JibberJabber