Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, seems you can move stuff around in the character generator, and the text command has some new stuff. I'll need to wait for someone to translate.

Guessing "implications" means leaks are confirmed, without saying so :)

Please, please, please give us English screenshots.

masterkof

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Ya the character generator really LOOKS better and you can move the eyes and mouth locations which is a big PLUS. I am starting to like the RTP already. The battle settings part, the only change I see is the animation part. I do not understand the rest as it is in JAPANESE. Same with the events settings.

Veno

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I feel like we're being punked here, with such tiny tidbits that we cannot even translate... As if this part of the market mattered not at all. Trying to stay hopeful here, I went frame by frame and did notice these two things on my first pass. 1) is that a note box in the text box area? 2) this troop/enemy section looks different.. Need translations though...
But seriously if this is it, I am sorely disappointed and hope I've missed something obvious that others will point out.
Screenshot_20200618-030806_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20200618-030955_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

Veno

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could they have at least put out an English version of the trailer so western civilization could equally enjoy fully what we are seeing? I mean the time of the release was already a big slap in the face, but I'm starting to think we're meaningless to them over here.

kirbwarrior

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I literally screamed in excitement over the character generator letting you move pieces around. I hope that applies to all pieces and all parts (I only saw the face affected).

Richard John S

Rpg Maker Music Pack Contributor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really like the RTP. The tilesets are great, and I like the style of the characters as shown in the character generator. This was going to be a day one buy for me anyways, but even if it wasn't the RTP alone would have sold me. I'm looking forward to learning more about the new features.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'll grab some English screenshots of the stuff shown in the trailer. No one can get mad at me for that :p Give me a second and I'll post some.

(Also, this trailer was made internally at KDKW, I would have liked to have had one with EN in it as well, but by the time it was delivered to me personally there wasn't time)

Aerosys

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Can't see any big new features here. Nice to see you can move generator parts to fit better on the face, but come on, this could have been a Patch for MV. Why do you show me Mapping and Eventing when it looks basically the same than before? Why don't you show us the new features?

Benku

Mecha King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just a little more guys he did say one more week till he can talk about that sort of stuff.we will get more news in due time im just glad at least this one icth is over.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
okay so from what I seing :

the text box in the message box is probably for name but can be possibly used for notetage purpose (which can be pretty nice)

also Native Mac support? all the windows are made in mac lol<

Edit : also wait....you can play test directly from a section? but I think it was douable in MV no?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I mean, a trailer is still something. It gives us more to pick apart than the screenshots did (even if most of us English speakers can't read it lmao).

ImaginaryVillain

Lord of the Sparkle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm just going to assume all the leaks are true. At least that means we're at PIXI 5.2.4 though maybe I'll just open a thread about upgrading MV to PIXI 5. The leaks really don't impress me, I've already tricked out MV to be way better. :kaoswt:

Knightmare

Knight of the Night
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, we only get a short promotional video ?
Yeah, I kind of expected a bit more but to be fair if you pause the video and study things a bit you can see quite a bit and confirm that "some things wink wink" were true.

Can someone state some features then?
I can't read Japanese but from what I can gather....there's new settings and tabs in event settings (I think), show text got a couple new features, animations looks completely overhauled. Beyond that not much we didn't already know for sure. Hopefully someone can translate.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd be interested to know, if there are multiple map layers, how many (can we change the number), and do we get the XP priorities back, which would do away with the star passage setting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.
People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tranphong