nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
so naturally let's show some picture of our adorable pets :3? 

(they have one where we show picture of us...so why not showing picture of our adorable pets?) 

here one of my kittens ....Captain mittens! 

a little blur I know D: ! captain mittens don't love to be take in the air !

doncht

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Cute black cat right there Nio! 

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cute black cat right there Nio! 
yep captains mittens is really cute > :3!  I have a lot other kitten and cats but i am lazy to show all of them >>'

I also have 3 dogs but i am lazy to take picture of them xD

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Within the family we have several pets so I won't overload in one go. I'll start with my oldest pet. Here is Patches. She followed me home from the bus stop when I was 13 and she didn't go back. She's 11 now and getting into her golden years. She likes to eat flowers and sit on things.

BoluBolu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Well hello there Cap'n Mitten, how are you? Hopefully Nio take good care of you everyday =)

Secret question(need to be answered by Cpt. Mitten) : Shh.. Don't tell Nio, are you a vampire cat cap'n Mitten?

And hello there Lil' Patches, how many flowers have you eaten today? Do you like Sunflower?

For me I have a Golden with me, she such a naughty girl that knows only to eat, whenever I got something on my mouth she always know and barking for it,  she's a spoiled dog, sometimes upsetting me, but yeah she's my lovely dog =) Right now, I don't have a picture yet, maybe next time :)

EDIT : Oh yeah something make me curious in Nio photo, what is that black thing in the wall behind you, some short like arrow pointing upside and downside? Oh no my bad curious habit coming.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
And hello there Lil' Patches, how many flowers have you eaten today? Do you like Sunflower?
My sunflowers are taller than the garage but if she could reach them, there is no doubt she would eat them.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well hello there Cap'n Mitten, how are you? Hopefully Nio take good care of you everyday =)

Secret question(need to be answered by Cpt. Mitten) : Shh.. Don't tell Nio, are you a vampire cat cap'n Mitten?

For me I have a Golden with me, she such a naughty girl that knows only to eat, whenever I got something on my mouth she always know and barking for it,  she's a spoiled dog, sometimes upsetting me, but yeah she's my lovely dog =) Right now, I don't have a picture yet, maybe next time :)

EDIT : Oh yeah something make me curious in Nio photo, what is that black thing in the wall behind you, some short like arrow pointing upside and downside? Oh no my bad curious habit coming.
haha .....no cpt mitten is a normal cat with supercat power : D but sadly it don't control well is super dashing ._.

and it don't save the world cpt mitten prefer to sleep below a good solar beam ¬¬....

and well I think I take care of cpt mitten because this is my favorite kitten!

also the black thing is a decorative axe  XD this is below to my step father :3 

I have also a golden with me x3

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
lol @ Ms Littlefish's Patch sleeping in the dryer! One of our previous cats would sleep in unusual places too - the bathtub was her favourite (no water), but when we were getting ready to go on vacation, she liked to sleep in the suitcase before we packed it :)

This is Kimmy - I made the image up when she went missing for a few weeks. She came home after 2 weeks away - we think she was locked in a garage or shed or something not too far away.

This is Sooty, who we bought to be a friend to Trigger after Kimmy hadn't come back. Of course when she did finally return, she was terribly unimpressed. That was 8 months ago - he's MUCH bigger than this now, and they still aren't friends :(

We've also got a dog, Jack, who's a Golden Retriever x Husky x something else that I can't remember. I don't have a photo of him handy.

And lastly we have way too many chooks! I've posted pics of them here before, but this is our most recent addition - just hatched a couple of days ago and all snuggling under mamas right now:

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
a lot of chooks : D! this is for eggs or ....well you know other plans >>'?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
lol! I couldn't bring myself to dispatch any of them. However, we already have more hens than we're allowed by council regulations, so most of these will end up getting sold or given away when they grow up. I just get eggs for my hens when they go broody, they spend a few weeks raising them, then get back to laying again.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is my cat miciek, he passed a couple of months ago. 
awww poor you ;_; my condeleance!

but just for say :3...he had radioactive eyes on this picture :3? 

Red-Pill

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
awww poor you ;_; my condeleance!

but just for say :3...he had radioactive eyes on this picture :3? 
Thank you.

Hahaha, yea that's why I posted that one.

Last edited by a moderator:

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is Sheeba our beautiful but arrogant model cat. I call her a model because she is great at staring in the camera and all still. :)

OUAAAAA <3! 

this is all a cute cat I never saw D: spain cat with short hair? 

The Lost One

Remember Yourself
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
OUAAAAA <3! 

this is all a cute cat I never saw D: spain cat with short hair? 
We got her from the Animal Shelter so we do not know for sure what kind of breed she got.

We are thinking she got a bit of a Abyssinian in her. For sure an eastern breed as she is high on the feet. Her head for that profile and she is slender. (She is about 8 years old now)

Most normal European Cats aren't like that. We will never know what she truly is, but its fine, we love her. A very strong character cat. :)

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We got her from the Animal Shelter so we do not know for sure what kind of breed she got.

We are thinking she got a bit of a Abyssinian in her. For sure an eastern breed as she is high on the feet. Her head for that profile and she is slender. (She is about 8 years old now)

Most normal European Cats aren't like that. We will never know what she truly is, but its fine, we love her. A very strong character cat. :)
aww this is the mysterious origins cats : D! 

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
o.o My mom has a pug that has depth perception problems and ends up sitting on your foot.  He's really cute, but I wish I had a picture of him.  He's a lover, not a fighter, and by love, I mean he loves to eat a lot.  He is such an attention whore, really, loves to get scratched behind his ear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuraudo123