Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@XyphienLLC that box is FAR too big for that cat - there is plenty of room to move around and he/she is not bulging out at all! You clearly need to provide something smaller - maybe half the size would be best.

Zeecry

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Shaz I can understand why you prefer them to comeback. It's very heartbreaking when you know someone locked up your cat in their house. If my neighbor hate my cat too, I think it'll be better if they come home.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
DC has been really great 18yo lately; despite her wheezing, she managed to fetch her beanie baby on a tiny carpet to keep it warm last night and as I feared today log unto my e-mails, she jumped mouse hand side to keep me company and stop farting my nerves away and when I learned about a close acquaintance's passing with all his family due to our current erm... worldwide health issue, she stayed with me so I at least get cat shoulder blades to hang to.

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
dashes.jpg
RIP Dashes. Sleep well.
(Sorry I turned this thread kind of dark, I just lost him last night)

AssumedPseudonym

Lawful Neutral
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
 I’ll preface this by saying Daisy is not my cat. Daisy is her cat. She’s a semi-feral who sort of attached herself to the household and whom we make sure to keep fed. She is strictly an outdoor cat by her own choice. That said, I spent several years befriending her, going from her barely willing to sniff my fingers to touching noses with me (which was her idea, not mine). We have a little play and cuddle session in the morning when I feed her, and then she goes on about her day.

The fact that she’s comfortable enough with the household that she’ll just sprawl out on the front porch like this is one of the highlights of my life. ^.^
Daisy-2.jpg

sirenianheart

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My roommate and I adopted the sweetest little kitty yesterday-- she's a grey tabby named Kiki, and she's so round and cute!! She was shy & hiding a lot at first, but today, she's been exploring & coming over to tell us hi!
I can't get over what an absolute sweetheart she is!!
ece87e7760a3b2a190ffdfbffe793d923b0c85a9.jpg
Kikiiiiii.jpg

More photos under the spoiler!

20211119_223810.jpg20211120_221647.jpg20211120_221620.jpg20211120_231748.jpg20211120_231753.jpg20211120_231757.jpg

popcav

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
so naturally let's show some picture of our adorable pets :3?

(they have one where we show picture of us...so why not showing picture of our adorable pets?)

here one of my kittens ....Captain mittens!

5F0HFmr.jpg
a little blur I know D: ! captain mittens don't love to be take in the air !
Cute pet!

SomaelCK

Lv 99 Simple Sheep
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Burmese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had fun liking all the amazing friends you all have there!

Here is my buddy! Found him on the side of the road, very thin and starving. This was the first day and he slept on my lap for a long time. I remember having massive pins and needles after that lol

3Ccp0vH.jpg

Six years later, this is him now. All chonk and happy with a hobby of space invading whenever I wanted to work on my PC.

M5nYdPN.jpg

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've figured out how to reasonably tall-ify chibi sprites on my editor. I like that making tall sprites gives me control on expressing how tall characters seem on the field relative to each other as well as better differentiate adult sprites from child sprites.
doing some wacky experimental stuff in MV right now :kaoluv: I cannot wait to drop what I've been working on
Doing RPG Maker News for this week. (January 14th - 20th, 2022)

My brother keeps saying," Women in his story act crazy because women are crazy." That's one way to make sure that the only woman in his life will be the retirement caregiver nurse that has to change his bedpan.
I have uploaded my Pastel Life tileset to MV resources on the forum.
The set is made to be Easy to Edit and absolutely Child Friendly.

The set is far from finished, so there will be updated coming up...
Here is a little preview, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demure_Hero